It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we need you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 10:36 AM
link   
As you know, the grey society of ufo and et investigations and sightings investigates the ufo/et situation world-wide. we are looking for individuals who would like to help in the effort. No matter where you are. We will send you a list of things in your area to investigate, or facilities/projects ect. If interested, copy and paste the following form in an email, and send it either to, me, Hunter, at the ohio division:
[email protected]
or to our main center at:
[email protected]
Thank you.

Grey Society of UFO and ET investigations and sightings [GS]

investigator resume form /basic/

Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. This will help us determine if you are suited for an investigator. If selected, you will become the investigator in your area. You will contribute, and be a part of the society. You will be relied upon to investigate happenings in your area, and you will be notified with a list of places in your area. Your membership includes:

-membership card/badge
-lectures/lists
-manuals on ways to get around the government to get what you need.
-Contact info on where to send information

Note: There is a $5.00 [US] membership fee. Your knowledge will decide.

Copy and paste this in an email and mail it to, [email protected]

First Name____________
Last Name_________________
Home or business Address [way of contact]_______________________________________
State____________
City_________________________________
Zip_____________
AKA_____________________________________
Phone number______________________________
E-mail_____________________________________

Please write a short description of what your relation to UFOs and pertaining to it is. Also, write a short description of previous investigations you have done for us to further find a position for you.

Note: When you are selected, you will receive a notifying email explaining everything. You will investigate things in your area, and send the information you have collected. You will be acknowledged in every material at which you have contributed to. You can make a difference
Thank you,
Hunter, Ohio division

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Is this for real? Let me ask, how many 'members' does your little cult have?

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 08:15 PM
link   
it is not a cult. It is an organized group of scientists, and ones at which have studied, and or understand the current situation, or the previous build up. But, the Society has taken a hit to it's "back bone". Many members of the Society think that the sudden "quitting" of members, is due to certain warnings or threats. If any more questions arise at which you have about being part of our team, or if you want more info about the Grey Society of UFO and ET Investigations and Sightings, please refer them to the Ohio division, at which handels questions and investigators. The e-mail for the Ohio division is,
[email protected]
Please refer all questions to the head investigator of the Ohio division, HUNTER.
Sincerely,
Dragon, under investigator, Ohio Div.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So are you a member? Or are you their leader? Whats this about some of them being silenced by 'certain warnings'? Do you expect me to believe that? I doubt that the U.S. actually does MIB to those that don't know what their doing or talking about. I'm not interested because I know whatever I were to do (if I were to join) and any information your members find out will not have an effect on any disclosure of a cover up or an alian presence. You're going to have to leave it to the professionals this time.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, well, well, my apologies, you are a 'professional'. I'd like to know how what you think you're doing will have an effect on this issue. Do you actually believe that you can bring about disclosure of this issue? Frankly, I think it's not going to happen, not by you or your anyone else.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 09:46 PM
link   
cursedag why are you trying to turn this into an argunment? There are many societies like this that study paranormal phenomenon, and most likely none of them believe that they will actually ever bring about a believed disclosure.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How many times do you have to ask the questions I just did to one? Without going out of my way to contact one, I think they are legitimate questions. And I'm sorry for how it came out, again my apologies.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 09:56 PM
link   
why is this is secret societies?

posted on Aug, 8 2002 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm personally curious about the scientists in the organization. Are we talking PhD electrical engineers or graduate microbiologists or postgrad physicists working for major defense contractors?

I would think that an organization composed of licensed engineers and astrophysicists is going to need applicants who can do mathematical modeling using graduate-level mathematical systems (the Lie Algebras and other such horrors) and who have access to some fairly sophisticated telescopes and equipment.

...which you're rather unlikely to find here. Not that we're a bunch of dummies, but I don't think any of us are doing advanced research in any of the hard sciences.

posted on Aug, 8 2002 @ 07:02 PM
link   
thank you in showing intrest in the Grey Society. Here will be the answer[s] to your asked questions.
In answer to your question, we do know what we are talking about. Members of the society have phds in physics, genetics, advanced robotics, ect. But, in answer to another question, most of our members are just devoted to trying to give some closure on this issue. We are only trying to explain some things, not solve the whole mystery of ufos. And finaly, in answer to another question, yes I at this point am the head and chief [H&C] of the society. But, I am not the one whom has started the society. I am located in Ohio, and my under investigator and I are the only ones whom are in the Ohio division. The Ohio division is in charge of Wright-Patterson air force base investigations, new investigators, questions, and full compiling of information.
The society can use any help, so if you are interested, please feel free to send any questions to the Ohio division address. Also, our society is not secret, we just do not tell all information we collect or find, until it can be proven.
Sincerely,
Hunter, H&C inv. OH Div.
Ohio division: [email protected]
or
main address, [slower response]
[email protected]

posted on Aug, 8 2002 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am going to ask this again, I'm just looking for your opinion and it could be taken in a broad sense, "I'd like to know how what you think you're doing will have an effect on this issue. Do you actually believe that you can bring about disclosure of this issue?"

posted on Aug, 9 2002 @ 07:59 PM
link   
cursedag,
In answer to your question/comment, our purpose is not to solve the great ufo mystery, our purpose is to just help people understand the current situation. We do this, by offering people a sort of "ask jeeves" type help. We answer questions that we are asked. We just try to help people, and give them answers to there questions. I hope this answered your question, if not, I or my under investigator can be reached at the e-mail address below.
Sincerely,
Hunter, H&C inv. OH Div.
Ohio division: [email protected]
or
main address, [slower response]
[email protected]

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Sorry, but I've been mostly a loner. Any group you join is likely to try to "indoctrinate" a new recruit towards their own paradigms...

Call me irresponsible, but I like exercising my own free will...

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well, MD, the society is offering to "help people understand the current situation." They offer an "ask jeeves" sort of help.

So... perhaps a few probing questions about some technical issues might reassure everyone as to the level of their knowledge? With PhDs involved, they ought to be able to answer some simple stuff (like some details about SARs, topoisometerases, and torsional stress for geneticsts) that would confirm the level of their knowledge and competance.

Once everyone's satsified with the informational accuracy given by the Grey Society, perhaps more extensive questions could be submitted.

posted on Aug, 17 2002 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Generally speaking, if I want to know something, I'll look it up myself...I've had little-to-no problems understanding anything I've run across so far, no matter how technical it's been written. I also have a tendency to use multiple sources of info so that I can actually make an "educated" guess on my own & avoid making any "uneducated" guesses.

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i agree with ninja boy, and i have to admit that i think the 'scientists' are just a bunch of guys who dont bathe and wear labcoats all the time and are waiting for the cyanide-grape kool-aid mix packets to show up in their mailboxes

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You have to give them credit for their dedication and perseverence in getting their PHD's though.

People dont get enough credit in this world.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If u want to post some stuff to investigate in Australia or NSW, post the info here and I'll see what I can find.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If u want to post some stuff to investigate in Australia or NSW, post the info here and I'll see what I can find.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
HUNTERS OR DEMENTED PUPPETS OF THE GOVERMENT??

top topics

join