It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I move?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Iam that Midget!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Mexico...Surprise everyone.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I suggest Alaska. Beautiful place, wide, but not open. easy to make a living off the grid, and you can be self sustainable to a degree where you cant be in the continental states.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by simsumre

It's a shame, it seems most UK people have been brainwashed to actually believe this nonsense. But then again, you get thrown in a cage for being "racist" over there. I guess most have just conformed to it.

I would just love to see you say that to this dude....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Africa is an emerging economy so that could be a possibility. Of course, you have to be very careful which part(s) of it you choose to live in. I think Northern Africa might be a good choice.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's a shame, it seems most UK people have been brainwashed to actually believe this nonsense. But then again, you get thrown in a cage for being "racist" over there. I guess most have just conformed to it.

I would just love to see you say that to this dude....

I have no idea what that dude just said...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Exactly

please do not move to scotland.

Dont even try.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Exactly

please do not move to scotland.

Dont even try.

I don't think you even know what he said.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
I know how about you move to say North Korea, the Congo, Zimbabwe or somewhere else where there is some horrible true despot leader then try comparing America to "Nazi Germany".

I really dont think that a lot of people who life in the developed western world realize just how lucky they are.

We've been relatively lucky so far that our glorious leaders have (mostly) been content to rape and pillage the rest of the world. Mostly. (I mean no disrespect to former and current victims of US "foreign policy".)

But that policy is changing and they have swung a evil eye in our direction for about the last 50 years. They are now starting to make serious inroads into our lives, liberty and property. It will not be long before they are actively organized in pillaging and raping here at home.

Watching Qaddafi get sodomized or Saddam get executed won't hold a candle to what they will do to us. But I don't expect we will be alone as their next intended victims. The entire "west" is being dissembled. I 'spect they'll get 'round to hosing down the EU too.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Try Mexico. I'm sure you would be welcomed there just like Mexicans are welcomed here.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I don't think you even know what he said.

I speak fluent weegie and dundonian so aye i ken wat he waz say'n.

if ya canny then dinny tr bidin up in scotland.
edit on 17-3-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If I can remember Otherside lives in Scotland, I can understand it fine, If you can not don't even try to move to Scotland because that accent was pretty weak to me.

OP have you ever been to any other country?.
edit on 17-3-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

simsumre
I'm honestly considering leaving the United States and it wouldn't bother me in the least giving up my citizenship. The way I see it, I don't want to be a German living in Nazi Germany. And yes, I think it has and will continue to get to that point. I'd almost rather live in Russia.

Yes...Russia...they are much more "free" than the USA!!! I think it would be an awesome education for you!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I haven't researched it much but Brazil might be a good choice. They stay out of trouble and don't engage in global projection or wars and are too big for anyone else to be able to cause them too much trouble. Their President was also one of the most pissed off about NSA spying.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

rigel4

Go on move to Russia you deserve it.

And Putin deserves him too!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

simsumre
I'm honestly considering leaving the United States and it wouldn't bother me in the least giving up my citizenship. The way I see it, I don't want to be a German living in Nazi Germany.

That is such a BS idea!

Fortunately you don't live in Nazi Germany....although you are a good argument for it!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

simsumre
I'm honestly considering leaving the United States and it wouldn't bother me in the least giving up my citizenship. The way I see it, I don't want to be a German living in Nazi Germany. And yes, I think it has and will continue to get to that point. I'd almost rather live in Russia.

I've tried the EU and honestly, I'm not a millionaire nor do I have a masters degree. I'm not getting into the EU. I've looked in Australia, Asia... even places that I have family. Nothing seems to be an option. Am I stuck here? It just blows my mind that as an American, I literally have no options here.

Russia is looking better by the day but I honestly have no idea how to even start the process to get over there.

I sincerely hope you find somewhere else to go, other than Texas. Please, I beg you! We're having a hard enough time trying to manage the right-wing nut-jobs that we've already got. Hell, I can't think of another state that has contributed so generously to the nut-job caucus currently in the House of Representatives.

If I were you, I'd ask Sean Hannity where he's going to go and follow him. Wherever it may be, it sounds like the two of you are a perfect match. Furthermore, if you could somehow persuade Alex Jones, Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh to join ya'll, that would be great.

Just in case Hannity is at a loss for suggestions, may I suggest Haiti? I hear that you can live there with an ocean view on the cheap.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

LucidWarrior
I suggest Alaska. Beautiful place, wide, but not open. easy to make a living off the grid, and you can be self sustainable to a degree where you cant be in the continental states.

No! No!! NO!!!

Don't go fillin' anybody's head with ideas of moving up here, please.

Nobody listen to LucidWarrior. It's cold, like Pluto cold. When it isn't cold the mosquitos will make you wish it was cold again, seriously... if hell has an airforce it's composed of Mosquito scram jets, black fly bombers, and no-see-um Zero kamakazis and Alaska is their base of operations. In the fall your nose will be assaulted by the stench of dead salmon carcasses and you'll spend your time alternating between getting stampled by moose and mauled by bears. You'll waste hours filing down the sharp edges on your smaller caliber handguns and canisters of bear spray just to ensure nothing vital gets sliced open when the first bear you stumble across jams your bear defense equipment up your ass. Plus there's no room left here... none at all. And if you do find room, you can't afford it. A can of Coke costs a lot, hell, the dollar menu starts at $25 for a cheeseburger and goes up from there. If you're a religious man, our atheism will scare the hell out of you and if you're an atheist, we'll all pester you to join us in prayer. We have zero tolerance for diversity and even less patience for the intolerant. Are you a vegan? Please have a steak! Oops, you like steak, sorry all we have is tofu.

*Looks around*

Don't listen to Lucid. Look somewhere other than Alaska, please, for anyone who's looking.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You're perfect for Putin's Russia, there's probably plenty of room in their military too and if that doesn't work out maybe you can try one of the gangs that likes to round up 'icky others' and beat the crap out of them. You'd be happier than a pig in slop. Although come to think of it, foreigners especially American foreigners might be considered 'icky others'. Congrats on hating your way into being too miserable to live anywhere on the planet.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Scotland would get my vote, too. But I didn't know that an MA was required to become a UK citizen.
What about Ireland?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join