It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA Exoskeleton Reseasrch!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armored_Buhda
OK, I was looking up Exoseleton research on the net an I found this please look!

www.darpa.mil...

If I did anything wrong please tell me I dont want to get kicked off the form.

Sounds like the master chief form the game Halo 2.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
ahg, why do people always post about that damn Invisible Japanese Cloak crap.

Heres how it works! There is a camera behind the person, the video feed from it it transfered to a video projector in the front of that lady, so its a just for show and tell type of the picture. There is no major discovery or advancments, its just a stunt.

A stunt indeed but here is what I do believe the japanese have. Robotech devices. I mean they have been drawing these Robot /Anime cartoons since the 80's and not just one studio. You have GunDam, Macross/Robotech, Guyver, blah blah... There must have been some reference. It can't be possible that one guy just said "hey, let's animate some robots with military capabilities." I bet the city of tokyo is one fortress that transforms. HEHE =)

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theguyver

Originally posted by Murcielago
ahg, why do people always post about that damn Invisible Japanese Cloak crap.

Heres how it works! There is a camera behind the person, the video feed from it it transfered to a video projector in the front of that lady, so its a just for show and tell type of the picture. There is no major discovery or advancments, its just a stunt.

A stunt indeed but here is what I do believe the japanese have. Robotech devices. I mean they have been drawing these Robot /Anime cartoons since the 80's and not just one studio. You have GunDam, Macross/Robotech, Guyver, blah blah... There must have been some reference. It can't be possible that one guy just said "hey, let's animate some robots with military capabilities." I bet the city of tokyo is one fortress that transforms. HEHE =)

Either that or you watch to many cartoons.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join