It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last words from missing Malaysian jet spoken by co-pilot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

heres your video...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

no.that is the wrong video.the gesture is slicing across the throat to indicate to cut the call.this videos has bozo larking about and swearing.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Are you serious? Your going to tell me im missing the point because im not entertaining all these silly theories that don't even have a shred of evidence to them over some very normal words! Like the cut throat thing from a movie are you actually serious? Your talking to me like im a dumbass and you know it as a fact. And FYI i wasn't even talking about anything along the lines that you were with hijackers, i was talking about the pilot committing suicide and that i personally dont believe thats what happened as i said everyone has their own theories and its fine, but don't tell me im missing the point when thats not even a point its a nothing its not evidence.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Shana91aus

Are you serious? Your going to tell me im missing the point because im not entertaining all these silly theories that don't even have a shred of evidence to them over some very normal words! Like the cut throat thing from a movie are you actually serious? Your talking to me like im a dumbass and you know it as a fact. And FYI i wasn't even talking about anything along the lines that you were with hijackers, i was talking about the pilot committing suicide and that i personally dont believe thats what happened as i said everyone has their own theories and its fine, but don't tell me im missing the point when thats not even a point its a nothing its not evidence.

you are missing the point because you what i said was we need to analyze the voice patterns.the throat cutting thing was to give you an idea how the scene might have been in the cockpit.there is no evidence the pilot committed suicide.
i mean both of them? the co-pilot or captain vice-versa did not stop it or notice it.?

when you phone someone you can tell from their voice if they happy,sad,upset,stressed and so forth.can you not understand that?

you can hear background sounds.

if you actually read again i was talking about GETTING evidence but you seem incapable of understanding simp

top topics

<< 1   >>

join