It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sneezing into a Trombone ....Lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just came across this and found it amusing so thought I'd share the Lol .
A trombone player in a church orchestra has one of those moments , when you gotta sneeze you gotta sneeze.

edit on 17-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm blown away by how no one reacted. only one guy even bothered to look around and see what happened. apparently a side effect of being high on god is slow reaction time? i woulda jumped outa my skin, hell i did watching the video! lol

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

this is great...i was laughing before he even did just waiting in anticipation .......the further the video went on I knew it had to be happening any second

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
LOL.

Humourless old dinks didn't even bat an eye.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha!, if that was me playing, I'd fall off the chair laughing, when I was playing with my last band, if someone sneezed, farted or any unwanted bodily function, I'd mess up the song some how!, yes, very childish! I just can't get past the "school boy" sense of humour!. Good find mr poster!

All the best.
B.V.H

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
LOL....and I mean that literally

I would've had to walk out of that church in embarrassment
from laughing if that had happened IRL.

I think the only thing that could top it would be an ill-timed Pastor fart....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh man...I bet the conductor was secretly freaking out... He did a great job of keeping the music going. The trombonist must have, I don't know, not felt it coming on? It is weird that he sneezed into his instrument... An active imagination could build an entire story around that, full of church politics and intrigue... LOL! I don't know if I'd go with Agatha Christie, "Miss Marple Mysteries present 'The Deathly Trombone,' or more of a "Death in the Choir Loft," CSI type adventure...Holmes "The Case of the Sneezing Trombonist," a dry title, perhaps, but aren't they all?

- AB

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Some people are just brilliant , same audio but this is even funnier

top topics

join