It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogecoins, what you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have been interested in these things ever since someone sent me 100 to start my wallet. It is getting ready to fork and half which is chinese to me. I just wanna know if you alt currency folks can shed some light on the subject. I saw that doge, while new has the better chance to succeed compared to others. I have already found communites for it, trades , donations and it really looks like they are serious about to the moon. Oh of course here is my dogecoin address just incase someone feels generous...DDMU88KRMeresS3zsGvX4SvM15Esjjkmba. To the moon , I am hoping.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by paytaplay

Already posted - by yourself, interestingly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't know if the market can sustain competing digital currency at this point.

But it'd be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Theres what?

Bitcoin

Litecoin

Dodgecoin

and probably more.
edit on 17-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Bitcoin has already demonstrated its prevalence for losing its customers' money due to varying loopholes in its security. A friend of mine asked about Bitcoin and was a bit surprised to find that out. I wish people read more than just the top three results in Google search.
edit on 17-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No, lack of over-site in the "financial" institutions that use bitcoin have proven that.

Not the actual currency itself, its why their is a call for regulation.

Just like the Tesla car fires, there seems to be an agenda behind the instability the media is pushing.

ETA:

And btw, I read more, I made several thousand early on in the bitcoin market, researched, invested, made money.
edit on 17-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by paytaplay

Already posted - by yourself, interestingly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join