It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Existentialism Article from Unlikely Source: Interpretation Requested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Woah! Hold on there. You dont have to leave, go away or quit threading/posting! Thats not the way to deal with this. It reflects nothing on you as a person, member. Take it from me. Im always ticking someone off, posting things misunderstood, and have made a few non-sensical threads....but its a learning thing. We get better that way.

Ive often heard it said that "The woods would be silent...if the only birds singing...were the ones that sang the best!"

Dont stop singing...Im sure you have a lot more to say. Like me? You just need to learn to duck...and move on to the next. You have value here. We all do.

Best MS

Thanks for being such a supportive poster : )

Truth be told I am probably old enough to be your mother, and left a university professorship to move because of my husband's career, and to spend more time with my children. So, yes, I understand the concept of life-long learning experiences.

Problem is that many (not you targeted) do not read. They scan, and then make wild assertions at a rapid pace. I suppose that I am an old school, academic type where logic, and analytical skills come in to play. Plus my writing skills are APA & scientific based. You don't know the 1/2 of what happened before this thread originated behind the scenes...a waste of mod time, my time, and your time.

So farewell, MS : )

Please let this thread RIP
TY
edit on 17-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join