It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Revealed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: behindthescenes

I liked your post except for the part that we were a World power. We are still the world power, Iraq and Afghanistan were training exercises. I agree Putin is the number one dirt bag on the Hitler level, he deserves the Anti-Christ title.

Russia is a part of the beast. That means Russia is one of us. You are also a part of the beast, that means you are just as much to blame as Russia is. You are no better than Putin.

Because you are not absolute neutral you will not be bale to observe the beast. You wont be able to see what part of the beast you represent.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

The Antichrist was Adolf Hitler who is the mouth given to the first beast. The false prophet is Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
I will show you the proof, but only if you ask!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IXApollyonXI

The Antichrist was Adolf Hitler who is the mouth given to the first beast. The false prophet is Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
I will show you the proof, but only if you ask!

I am very interested to see what you have. This topic is on my mind right now, i am doing a lot of Reading on the subject.

I might have to start over again if Your information makes more sense that what i have

You can give me some tips on how to solve Your riddle to. I have no Clue how to solve it. So i need more Clues.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I believe that five kings will fall in the war that is commin very soon. I do believe russia and the US/NATO are gearing up for something major.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

This have not happened yet. The beast is not Complete until the five kings fall.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Wasn't Bush, Osama, Sadam, Stalin, Obama, Hittler, Gadaffi, Bill gates, Justin Beiber, the pope (all), the queen and so on before Putin?
Every year there is at least one

You forgot Ronald (6 letters) Wilson (6 letters) Reagan (6 letters) LOL.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is Putin vs. Obama, and I'll leave it up to you just exactly which one is Putin here. It doesn't matter who has the actual advantage in a fight, all that matters is who wants it more. Clearly, Putin is the one who is serious.

President Phone and Pen might start to care when his favorite golf course gets ruined.

As for Putin, there's something about him ... something I don't like or trust. But most of you who say he could never be the anti-Christ, re-examine your words and look at how many positive reasons you still give for why that might be.

He's actually pretty popular and is his own meme among other things. Ol' Vlad is pretty insidious.
edit on 29-7-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that it's too bad a theory but their are still too many conditions of the last anti-christ that still need to be met. That being said you might also have to take into account theories about predicting the future. Every future is possible but it is never set in stone so whenever a decision is made that resulting future is also changed. The mere fact of writing down the description of the last anti-christ could result in prediction's not being met even though it could be him. Going from the original descriptions it would be someone with an extreme amount of charisma that is seen as a savior, for some Russian's I guess Putin is seen as somewhat of a savior for restoring Russia to a Superpower on the world stage. The most important thing I've always looked at is that it says he will die at the beginning of the war he starts so even if we think someone is the last anti-christ we won't know until it's too late if it actually goes down this way. I have to say though with the way things are going if Putin was to be killed or assassinated and it was blamed on a European nation or the US it could very well whip the ruling party of Russia into a frenzy and the thought alone is terrifying. Putin was practically raised by the KGB and although he seems like he's just throwing his weight around and doing what he feels like he's still strategically playing a game of chess. All he's doing is a more overt version of what the US has been doing for decades. It just feels like he's openly challenging the rest of the world

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This is the only clue you are getting, and one of the clues you have seen already!

CLUE: "Sweeney"

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IXApollyonXI

Ok, can I get a hint too? I am genuinely interested.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

It is a phrase found in the bible, and God hid a clue in this phrase. God truly does work in mysterious ways!
The answer to an ancient riddle has been right under our noses all this time. - Scholarly Pens

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The Antichrist: Adolf Hitler | Prince of Darkness | The Great Tribulation = (264) + (177) + (225) = 666!

Franklin Delano Roosevelt | The False Prophet | The Great Tribulation = (267) + (174) + (225) = 666!
Franklin Delano Roosevelt | Social Security Number | Here is Wisdom = (267) + (252) + (147) = 666! Rev.13:1-18 KJV
"WELCOME TO THE WHOLE TRUTH"!!!

William Jefferson Clinton is the final antichrist... Hitler incarnated. The Clinton's have only one child. Would you consider this calculation a coincidence?

WILLIAM JEFFERSON BLYTHE III | HILLARY DIANE RODHAM | CHELSEA VICTORIA CLINTON = (252) + (177) + (237) = 666!
"The number of his name". Social Security Number = (252) = William Jefferson Blythe III.
The SSN is the number of the beast!

William Jefferson Clinton = (264) = Universal Products Code. It is "the mark of his name"! You can't buy or sell without it. It is on all products! It was introduced into the economy in 1974.
We are living the Book of Revelation... and it's about to conclude between 2016 - 2019!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66 I really think ISIS is the beast of the East. Russia's bid to take Ukraine has failed, Putin is a fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join