It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Revealed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by behindthescenes

The antichrist is supposed to appear with a solution to the worlds problems. He will be charismatic- loved by ALL. Putin doesn't even come close to the description.
If you were to poll everybody on the planet, I'm guessing our POTUS would win, although he doesn't fit the criteria, either. He does, however, come closer than Putin.

Yousir
Require more information to form your opinions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Less than a year ago Putin was named #1 Politicain (by the people naming his said title of course)

Just an FYI

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

well if world wide popularity is the hallmark of the anti christ, Willy Nelson has them both beat hands down
please don't tell me Willy is the auntie christ...
please

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom

nugget1

The antichrist is supposed to appear with a solution to the worlds problems. He will be charismatic- loved by ALL. Putin doesn't even come close to the description.
If you were to poll everybody on the planet, I'm guessing our POTUS would win, although he doesn't fit the criteria, either. He does, however, come closer than Putin.

Yousir

Less than a year ago Putin was named #1 Politicain (by the people naming his said title of course)

Being named #1 politician doesn't mean good guy. And that was a year ago, who knows what people would say since the Crimean crisis became critical. And what is #1 Politician anyway? Seriously.

I think you could find a lot of non-Russians who would say they respect Putin for his strength and for putting his country first, but who completely disagree with him or see him as a threat to world peace.

In this scenario he is one of the leaders CREATING the problem, not the False-Christ arriving at the right time to end the crisis.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

well if world wide popularity is the hallmark of the anti christ, Willy Nelson has them both beat hands down
please don't tell me Willy is the auntie christ...
please

That would be a bummer. I would be sad if Willy turned out to be an evil genius out to end us all...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom

nugget1

Yousir

Just an FYI

"Poli" = Many

"Tic" = Blood sucking insect

So I gather Putin is the fattest blood sucking windbag in Europe right now? Not much to brag about.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

lol
have you read what obama is supposed to have....
Larry Sinclaire comes to mind
www.dailypaul.com... aine-sex-lies-and-murder

edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago31 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

gives a hole new meaning to auntie christ... indeed
edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago38 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidx

some kind of beast "like no other beast before it" makes me think computer A.I. My interpretation.

I agree about modern hi tech playing a part, of which computers are surely one aspect. This world has never been so destructive as it is now.

In Daniel the beast has iron teeth and nails, stomps the earth into dust (or breaking up the residue with its feet).

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Nimrod is the Antichrist:

>The Angel of the Abyss (Apollyon/Apollo)
>The 1st of 7 Kings that is also the 8th
>Asshur the founder of Assyria (the Assyrian of the OT end-times prophecies)
>The seed of Satan Gen 3... Angel of the Abyss/Number of a man
>Nimrod was the Nephilim King of Old World Order (Babel). He will return as King of the New World Order.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Indigent
Wasn't Bush, Osama, Sadam, Stalin, Obama, Hittler, Gadaffi, Bill gates, Justin Beiber, the pope (all), the queen and so on before Putin?

Every year there is at least one

Yep.

Not to mention that the author of Revelations expected these prophecies including the 2nd coming of christ to be fulfilled within his own lifetime. These ridiculous prophecies have already failed thousands of years ago.

John was likely high as ^*!@ on shrooms when he wrote it anyway...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Darn it. I owe my wife $5. I had Kim Kardashian!
Oh well. Besides. You really have to consider. Satan has a pretty good thing going right now with His Majesty King Oh-Boo-poo and Hillary and Holder and Rice and Kim "Ill" and Putin and Dr Sebelius-Mengle and Rachel Maddow running around loose? Why mess up the Karma with a buzz-kill like an Anti-Christ. and speaking of that. I have a few other names for you. Hitler. Genghis Khan. Stalin. General Motors. The UAW. CNN. Jane Fonda. David Letterman. George Bush. His Dad. Jimmy Carter. The House of Saud. Mullahs. Bill Maher. Glee. Pay-perView. FOX News. New York City. The House. The Senate. California. Lite Beer. Veggie Burgers. PETA. Israel. China. France. WIndows 7. Windows 8. Microsoft. Apple. i-anything! Selfies. time to take the model 1911 from beneath my chin and take a deep breath.

Yeah, Satan, you might want to think it over. You have a pretty good thing going here. Plus. Vatican City still stands and your buddy the Pope is still around and Christians still wanna burn nurses and mid-wives at the stake because they're evil and then there's that whole Real Housewives thing. You sure you even need to send an Anti-Christ? We still haven't gotten over the carnage the other "Son" brought to us from the big terrorist in the sky !

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Indigent
Wasn't Bush, Osama, Sadam, Stalin, Obama, Hittler, Gadaffi, Bill gates, Justin Beiber, the pope (all), the queen and so on before Putin?

Every year there is at least one

Yep.

Not to mention that the author of Revelations expected these prophecies including the 2nd coming of christ to be fulfilled within his own lifetime. These ridiculous prophecies have already failed thousands of years ago.

John was likely high as ^*!@ on shrooms when he wrote it anyway...

Or he was completely dehydrated and was tripping out when he wrote the damn thing. Or he was so pissed off at the romans that he wrote Revelations as a propaganda hit piece. Either way its still a great read for the mentally impared who still hold on to a pipedream thats never going to happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Nimrod
Rod Nim
Rod Min
Rodman
Dennis Rodman = antichrist... That's why he's been going to NKorea... makes sense now

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cheekybobo

Lol, thats a horrifying thought.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The word "antichrist" is written of only 4 times in the scriptures.

1John 2:18"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now MANY antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour."

1John 2:22Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son

1John 4:3And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, of which you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

II John 7: "For MANY DECEIVERS have gone out into the world, who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

As John stated there are MANY antichrist already there and have been here for 2 thousand years . In Greek the prefix "anti" means "in place of " which is in tuned with what John is saying.Christ (christos in Greek) means anointing from the Hebrew mashiach(messiah).Christ is not Jesus last name....it is a title...THE christ THE anointed one...it means to smear on oil..what the Israelites and Jews did to denote power imbued to a king or prophet by God.

So antichrist means "in place of the power of God"..It has an odd phrasing to in English however it definitely does NOT mean "against "Jesus the Christ .It is one word not two with "anti" modifying christ.THE ANTICHRIST is an extrapolation foisted on the book of Revelation because the apostle John wrote it in the letters which contained the word antichrist.He NEVER said there was AN "ANTICHRIST" neither did anyone else.However it is easy to know who those acting as "antichrists" are.Yahoshua clearly stated it.

"In those days MANY will come in my name(Jesus) "saying" they are christ and will DECEIVE many".

There is only one group of MANY(an estimated 2 billion currently) that "come" in the name of Jesus and say they are "christs" and are DECEIVING many (mostly themselves).The only people that won't believe that statement are that group of people.That is a condition of being "antichrist".

edit on 21-3-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

No but the head of the Roman Catholic church seems to be a pretty decent fit...though that's not to say that he is the Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

And I'm shocked at how quickly people on here came to Putin's defense, or downplayed his ability to wreck real havoc on the world' stage.

Well he doesn't fit the description of the anti Christ does he?

For what purpose would it serve to attack another EU country and wreak havoc on a world stage?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If anyone it would Kim Jung I'll. But I doubt its him.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, in the end, looks like I may be right. I am having dwindling doubt Putin is aggressive and evil enough to start a nuclear confrontation with the West. In fact, I think he'd welcome at least brinksmanship because he's betting we'll back down. Historian says Ukraine start of WWIII

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Poitier/ americanized porter
a reply to: nugget1

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Bade rhymes with spade. a reply to: Leonidas

edit on 18-5-2014 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join