It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell: Assuming they crashed here, was it intentional?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Let's start off by assuming that a UFO crashed at Roswell. I'm not saying I believe it happened, I'm not asking if one did. This is more of a "What if it did" thought. So, assuming we got one of their UFO's, could it have been given to us on purpose. Was it a way for us to be able a) Digest What we found on our own time. b) To make us technologically ready to enter the intergalactic community (yeah I chuckled a bit at that one myself. or c) enslave us all via our own stupidity.

Would that mean we were visited by different alien races? One who wanted to enslave us (the Egyptian aliens) and maybe ones who wanted to free us (who ever stopped the Egyptian ones), and ones who wanted to enlighten us (Roswell).

Had to type this quickly, sorry for the poor grammar and random thoughts. Thanks for reading.

Also, would they place signs outside our planet that read "extremely hostile, avoid at all costs!".
edit on 17-3-2014 by Vaedur because: English is not my native language. Gibberish is.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm sure our planet has got a " ENTER AT OWN RISK " rating from other space visitors that have been here. Humans as a race are unstable, aggressive, and self destroying.

About the Roswell incident i don't know what happened. It seems unlikely they would've crashed but hey maybe the aliens had a few drinks to much who knows. MAybe the US military thought it was an enemy drone and took it down. Poor visitors though. If i remember correct they found 1 dead and the other badly wounded.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

"Beam me up, Scotty, I can't handle it anymore down here amongst 'em."

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I too feel the incident was intentional.

I remember reading one of the Roswell books a long time ago, and it it was a paragraph describing damage one of the archeological students saw on the outside of the craft. The damage was described as a gash that the edges of damage were curled outward as though it was shot from the inside.

Reading that the little greys are actually flesh and blood robots makes me think they must have been programmed to do what ever it was that happened. In a word, intentional.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It happened.

And I believe what Sleeper said, a fight between 2 different extraterrestrials in space, the one he terms the higher ups, rounding up the renegades, who were taken by the arrest force, and we were allowed the spoils of technology and a few bots.

But, the only thing is, who is the good ETs and who are the negatives? Since the mid management group he talks of maintains earth and set up the religions, the others may have been the real good guys. Or a fight between 2 different slavers?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Maybe they want us to think the craft was carrying ETs... maybe it was carrying a secret project which failed.

This is something which I came across once:

news.cnet.com...

Roswell 'was plane full of alienlike children sent by Stalin'
A new book called "Area 51" suggests that the flying object that crashed at Roswell wasn't full of aliens, but alienlike children. The flight was allegedly intended to cause panic in the U.S.

At this point, this theory is as probable than anything else, I guess. The coffins for the "ETs" were after all the size of children...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Honestly they must be really bad off if they want to come here intentionally.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Vaedur
Also, would they place signs outside our planet that read "extremely hostile, avoid at all costs!".

Haha, this line had me chuckling. I would assume so. If I was part of the team observing the "upright apes", I would be sure to apply a warning label.

Who really knows for sure. Its plausible that different races or species have visited with differing agendas. I hope that if this is correct, that they are still looking out for us. Our government did NOT use the tech correctly. lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I too like Stanton Friedman and many others, believe it happened. In fact Stanton also said he believes there were two other crashed or downed ufo's. One in Aztec, I believe that's also in New Mexico, and he said there was one other, though I forget exactly where this happened, maybe Texas. There was much testing and specifically a lot of nuclear testing going on in the deserts of New Mexico at the time, ( 40's and early 50's) and this drew our visitors and attention. Mr. Friedman too said that he believes we are viewed as primitive and would be a threat to our neighbors based upon the fact we have not been nice to each other. Its pretty clear, I believe, we are being checked out, and I note there is a thread about an uptick in ufo's being seen around the Ukraine area? Coincidence? I think not.
edit on 17am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)
Just for the record I too think it was an accident.
edit on 17am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If we assume there was a crash at Roswell, the most plausible theory I have heard is that the craft was adversely effected by our new/more powerful radar systems that were just put in place.

It was an accident, not intentional.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

What sheepslayer said .
From my understanding the theory is that higher intensity radar combined with a thunderstorm interfered with their systems and caused the alleged crash , I think if they were going to do it on purpose they would have the technology to be able to do it without a crew on board

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Roswell ship wasn't alien. It was a human time machine sent back to 1947 to help kick start our technology and get us sophisticated enough to deflect a huge asteroid heading our way in about 300 years. They used our nuclear tests are a kind of beacon to be able to send a ship and several organic humanoid robots back from the future. The ship was designed with technology we could make sense of, and to self-destruct upon arrival in the past. They had to send robots because that's how time travel works. You need a consciousness (or several) and a machine to amplify it in order to reshape reality around the travelers. We continue to experience periodic incursions from the future and adjustments to our timeline, however, Roswell was one of the biggest.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Blue Shift
We continue to experience periodic incursions from the future and adjustments to our timeline, however, Roswell was one of the biggest.

You say this with some authority. What are some of the other "adjustments" if I may ask?

Just a curious person, trying to learn more about your opinion :-)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Perhaps our radar (a fairly new technology for us) messed with the craft's navigational system?

I just don't see how such an advanced alien species could simply crash out of the blue like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"Crashes" usually aren't intentional.

"Two crash sites" implies they were hit by something (debris field), lost control and further on, "crashed".

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I just don't see how such an advanced alien species could simply crash out of the blue like that.

Neither do I. I think the radar emissions are why they were attracted to the area. That and the nearby 509th bomb group, nuke tests, sub orbital ballistic missiles (captured german V2s), television guided missiles (also captured German tech). All of this relatively new technology (for earth) would be emitting energy on wavelengths that carry far and light up advanced sensor threat boards.

So they came a looking'… and maybe got caught with their "pants down".

Just my interpretation.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

shappy
Honestly they must be really bad off if they want to come here intentionally.

What if their "mission" was to come here..? Could be a wide variety of reasons why they could come here.

Our increasing level of technology (that could have evolved might have been theirs?) maybe one reason.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

andr3w68
You say this with some authority. What are some of the other "adjustments" if I may ask?
Just a curious person, trying to learn more about your opinion :-)

I'm not the only one to think this. A number of people have noted that there are periodic significant social, technological and political shifts that are a bit outside of what could be considered standard. Although they're difficult to pinpoint exactly, they seemed to happen at approximately 10 year intervals in 1947, 1952, 1962, 1978, 1983, 1994, 2001, and possibly again in 2012 (too soon to tell). Prior to 1947, there appears to have been an incursion in 1938.

Aside from the global changes, the incursions can apparently be "felt" by people. The brain is a quantum machine, after all, and when the timeline shifts there may be a residual quantum echo of the original timeline that still lingers in people's consciousness. Some people experience this as deja vu. Others note surprise to hear about a minor celebrity dying, swearing that they heard news of their death before. I vaguely remember a timeline in which Nelson Mandela died in prison.

The effect is subtle. Certainly, a lot of the changes in society can be "explained" as a result of changing technology and demographics and the environment. But all it takes are small, strategic interventions to make significant changes. The bottom line is that we're not isolated in time. We're linked to the past, but also the future in ways that we're not completely aware of yet. The challenge is to be aware of the changes and try to get an impression as to where we're being steered. At the moment, I'm leaning toward the asteroid impact scenario. I could be way off.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Assuming that a crash did occur (& I believe that it did), I agree with some of the above posters; in that it was extraterrestrial & it was accidental.
As I have read over the years, it could of been caused, (also mentioned by posters above), by a new, experimental-having-its field-test RADAR system that a visitor would not of expected to encounter (as opposed to the one developed & in use since WW2).

There were also reports of a lightning storm on the evening of July 2? along with the reports of unidentified lights in the sky that might have caused/ contributed to the crash.
However, for me, "they" would of known about & therefore preemted lightning; as we do and have for our aeroplanes.
I am not a pilot or aviation expert, but from my understanding, a direct strike to a plane will only cause minor, localised structural damage- very minor- so I'm sure an advanced ET ship would also be equally unaffected, if not completely unscathed.

Accidental, NOT deliberate:
A) "Digest What we found on our own time" Funny way to "share"- a crash could of COMPLETELY DESTROYED a "gift".
At the very least- smashed it into a million pieces, for us to reassemble the jigsaw, but with no guide-picture?
As for the second site- it is hypothisied that it was an escape pod that failed to operate properly for some reason. Damage? New-type RADAR, perhaps?

B) "Technologically ready to enter the intergalactic community"? Once again, funny & risky way to share & also- as has been pointed out by many, including the famous Stanton F. in the AMA thread- look around at our race as a whole. WOULD YOU?????

C) "Enslave us all via our own stupidity" I don't see how Roswell could relate to this.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99 i think Sleeper is right on this one, I dont believe with out a doubt radars and electric storm would bring down a UFO (if its ET origin) , that would be like us Humans bringing down a plane by doing Smoke Signals!
Remember the Battle of LA UFO incident, they trown heavy proyectiles and it didnt bring down whatever it was (UFO , ET ) , If UFOs travel tru space they are bombarded by cosmic rays, solar flares, radio waves, x-rays and who knows what more stuff out there, they can endure all this but lucky for us it was brought down by a radar and a thunderstorm!!!! laughable at best!

Have you ever been bring brought down by ant trowing you rocks of its size??? I dont think so.

So if indeed was a UFO ET origin craft wasnt humans or thunderstorms what bring that thing down, i believe more and more it was another ET UFO that hit it hard (no crash between them, more a friendly fire exchange ).

But heck i think if you want to laught more its better the army explanation of project mogul and crasht test dummies! LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join