It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Malaysian Airlines 370 disappear using SIA68 (another 777)?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterMcFly

There are at least three articles in this thread about the ACARS handshake. The last handshake was 5 hours or so after they vanished off radar.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeyusc

Position isn't reported by radio anymore. It's sent through ADS-b transponder. Add in the fact it would probably be a tail chase, it couldn't be done.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yes sound crazy but take the time to check Keith Ledgerwood explanation, they used the anticollision system to precisely locate and track the other plane.

"Wouldn’t the SIA68 flight have detected MH370? NO! The Boeing 777 utilizes a TCAS system for traffic avoidance; the system would ordinarily provide alerts and visualization to pilots if another airplane was too close. However that system only operates by receiving the transponder information from other planes and displaying it for the pilot. If MH370 was flying without the transponder, it would have been invisible to SIA68."

"In addition, the TCAS system onboard MH370 would have enabled the pilot(s) to easily locate and approach SIA68 over the Straits of Malacca as they appeared to have done. The system would have shown them the flight’s direction of travel and the altitude it was traveling which would have enabled them to perfectly time an intercept right behind the other Boeing 777."

For the Inmarsat team, they are not imcompetent, they had to guess some timing and it is impossible to know every details of a complex system made and maintained by lots of different person. At that time it was a reasonable guess. You know, no one is perfect and real world is far far from what is in the movies...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

DigitalSea
Interestingly enough, there is a discussion over at Hacker News about the cargo manifest not being publicly released and that the plane had 50 less seats for public boarding then it would usually have. This raises some interesting questions; what was on the plane that took up the extra weight? Did it have anything to do with the 20 Freescale Semiconductor employees? Is it standard practice to reduce the number of passenger seats because of excess cargo on a passenger plane?

When you look into the areas Freescale are involved in; avionics, radar and defence systems (to name a few), it raises even more questions. Were any of the Freescale employees carrying classified devices capable of disabling a plane or rendering it invisible to the outside world (radar, detection systems). What if the tracking systems were never turned off, just blocked?

I will tell you this. And a lot of you will probably find the same thing if you read your company policy/SOPs. I work for a clinical research organization which employs over 5000 people and its company policy that no more than 12 employees take the same flight. 20 employees on the same flight could be meaningless as Freescale has around 23,000 employees but something to consider. They also might have simply violated company policy or hit the number on the head with 20.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

ADS-B "handheld" receiver and an iPad? Placed in the cockpit window, once you get reasonably close...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My understanding from research is the pings were the sat system doing keep alive for the plane even though no data was being sent.

Wasn't the RR data from ACARS before it stopped, not the sat?

Did the plane leave the sat coverage?

Otherwise

My question is how long before the sat gives up and deems the plane will no be communicating and no longer pings. I saw mention of the idea that the resources for the non communicating plane might be released for reuse. There must be a provision for a plane leaving the sat coverage area.

Time for more research here it seems.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, the sat could just stop when it's ping is no longer answered.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Let's say he is right. Through some miracle they got close enough for TCAS to pick up the other flight. They still have to pull off a maneuver that would give trained pilots that have practiced chills, and with absolutely zero reference data other than lights perfectly join up with the other plane.

For this to work, Every. Single. Thing had to go perfectly. The odds of that are so astronomical it isn't funny.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Would it be possible for one plane to use another to hide if pilot/s on each plane are involved?

I understand it was dark and everything, but would it be a possible scenario if the pilots from both planes are working together?

I'm asking because if it's a group of terrorists or an alphabet agency (pick the one you prefer) wanting to try their hand at another attack involving a plane, they've had over a decade (since the last one involving planes) to plan it out. They could have pilots and air traffic controllers all in on it these days.

BTW has anyone seen how even Courtney Love (Yeah. Kurt Cobains Courtney Love) has posted an image on her Facebook asking people if they also see what appears to be a plane under water with what looks like an oil slick in the surrounding water above it in an image she found? This mystery is bringing out the crazies.
edit on 17-3-2014 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

There is one thing we both agree, those who made such thing kept there fingers crossed all the time...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by DigitalSea

US/UK airbase @Diego Garcia is located in the Indian Ocean and well within range of where the flight dropped off radar. I hope all you conspiracy hounds have crossed the US off the suspect list.

HELL NO!!!!

Here is a plausible theory (I DON'T WANT TO DEVIATE FROM THE ORIGINAL THREAD!!! but this is an answer to show you that, the US should not be pulled apart from the suspect list!! in that case, EVERYBODY IS SUSPECT)

The US Government planned all that. They showed us the fake picture of the 2 iranian with the stolen passport!

So the plan go like this: (It's only theory (which is really plausible when you read it 'till the end), I don't say that I think it happened like this)

Once they left the radar range, the 20 Freescale employees (Freescale is working on a stealth cloacking technology for aircraft) activated their technology, took control of the plane, flown to a 35/40 000 feet to kill everybody, made a U-turn and brought the plane back to Diego Garcia (British military base, rented by the US Army).

Now that they are landed, they now know their device is working perfectly, they will only have to 'crash' the plane in the Indian Ocean, leaving all the dead bodies inside, so they'll send a ship right where it is, claim they found the plane with huge 'evidences' pointing to Iran.

That's here you'll ask, WHY?? (maybe you already know the answer, I don't take credit for that theory, I'm not the one who brought it here in ATS... I'm juste saying my own version of it)

So here's a plausible reason for all that.

Who's threatening the world by trying to become a nuclear world power??

Iran!!

That's why!! The US government want a good reason to invade Iran to prevent a nuclear disaster!! Iranian government don't give a # about anyone's life, so once they become a fully nuclear power, they don't give a # to nuke the whole world for their god, cause 'he' promised them a perfect immortal life in heaven if they die for him (god)!!

And who's one of the Iran's allies??

CHINA (Which a major part of the passenger aboard MH370 were Chinese)

China is also a dangerous ennemy to go in war against, so this (Hijack story) is a pretty good reason for them (China) to don't protect Iran (as the family of the wounded Chinese citizens onboard will be clamouring for justice)!! Giving US the chance to do what's actually something 'not that bad' for the rest of the world (Stop Iran before they become a nuclear world power)

Another obstacle for the US, RUSSIA!! They won't move to Iran, they're actually to busy pushing to Ukraine!! Also, it'd be very difficult for them even if they wanted to make a move towards Iran, having broken the NATO agreement.

Here's something you probably all know (It's been said a more thant once since last week): Who owns Freescale Semiconductor?? Blackstone Group LP. Who owns Blackstone?? Jacob Rothschild. The Rothschild's family is known as the founding family of the Illuminati.

So why did Rothschild would want to start a war?? Cause going in war is really benefit for them (The Illuminati), in order that going in war, the government have no money for that (theoretically) so they borrow it to the world banker (in other way, the Illuminati) So they (Rothschild and company) are the one who make profits with war!!

As I said before, I don't take any credit for that theory, I did not made it, I only brought it here in my own version!! And by the way, I don't say either that the OP theory is not good!! at this point, any theory is 'plausible' cause we actually know nothing tangible about that whole story so, everything is speculating!!
edit on 17 3 2014 by Nitzz321 because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

DigitalSea
This is my first serious & proper post in a while, so I am sorry if it doesn't belong here.

I came across this alternative theory as to what happened to flight MH370 and how it disappeared. Someone has done a lot of compelling research which suggests that it is possible flight MH370 was shadowing another 777 to avoid detection over particular parts of airspace it was flying through before continuing on to its final destination undetected.

I think if it was attempting to land, was hijacked, or crashed, that the seismic activity in it's flight path would suggest it crashed, and took an hour and a half to sink and hit the seas floor, causing a very minor impact to create seismic activity or the crash itself set sensors off causing a tsunami alert.

If it was hijacked by anyone in any means, they won't release info for the hijackers to know. We will know more later, but for now they aren't telling the hijackers, if there are hijackers, what they know about the incident. Relax and let the pros do their thing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

nightmare_david
Would it be possible for one plane to use another to hide if pilot/s on each plane are involved?

I understand it was dark and everything, but would it be a possible scenario if the pilots from both planes are working together?

I'm asking because if it's a group of terrorists or an alphabet agency (pick the one you prefer) wanting to try their hand at another attack involving a plane, they've had over a decade (since the last one involving planes) to plan it out. They could have pilots and air traffic controllers all in on it these days.

BTW has anyone seen how even Courtney Love (Yeah. Kurt Cobains Courtney Love) has posted an image on her Facebook asking people if they also see what appears to be a plane under water with what looks like an oil slick in the surrounding water above it in an image she found? This mystery is bringing out the crazies.

wonder if SIA68 pilot would still be alive if he was in on it lol

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nitzz321

Leave the Freescale guys alone, they are just transistor making engineers... It is true that there is policy to limit the nbr of employees aboard the same plane, but I've seen this rule broken numerous time and no Klingon cloaking technology were involved.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Someone with video skills, or flight sim skills should recreate the scenario spelled out in the OP. That video would sell tickets for sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Maybe you're right man!! Like I said, this is only one theory among many others.. This may not be the best one, but every pieces of that puzzle seems to fit with each other!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

PeterMcFly

Leave the Freescale guys alone, they are just transistor making engineers... It is true that there is policy to limit the nbr of employees aboard the same plane, but I've seen this rule broken numerous time and no Klingon cloaking technology were involved.

People have a right to talk about whatever theory they like. Just like you.

Don't start making demands because other theories aren't fitting yours or because you feel you aren't being taken seriously. None of us know the facts about this and you imply that you do by telling others to leave that semiconductor group alone. You have no idea if they are involved or not. If you did, you would have some serious explaining to do.

EDIT: This originally had a little troll comment here. That had nothing to do with this thread. I am replying to two threads at once in seperate tabs and was typing in the wrong tab. Wasn't calling anyone in the thread a troll. Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

nightmare_david

PeterMcFly

People have a right to talk about whatever theory they like. Just like you.

Don't start making demands because other theories aren't fitting yours or because you feel you aren't being taken seriously. None of us know the facts about this and you imply that you do by telling others to leave that semiconductor group alone. You have no idea if they are involved or not. If you did, you would have some serious explaining to do.

You're new here so I'll let the "trollish" at

But you have got to see the funny side a group that is working on transistors being involved highly unlikely.
plus this should stay on topic...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yes it seems bizarre to me. They said it made a sudden turn right before they lost it, but that's what I would do if I wanted them to look in that direction. Then after turning off or blocking the signal I would go the opposite way from where I led them to look.

A simple fake out maneuver taught to high school sports teams all over seems to have fooled the whole world? What's going on here??

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I am on topic. I posted that in an attempt to keep McFly there from hijacking the thread with his theory.

He's being very pushy with his while telling others to leave out parts of theirs. That's a hijacking attempt. We should be able to openly talk about any possibility.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join