It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Malaysian Airlines 370 disappear using SIA68 (another 777)?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

zayonara
FOX Hannity just plunked this OP theory down on the mainstream table. Implications were that the US, Israel already know where the plane is.
edit on 18-3-2014 by zayonara because: (no reason given)
Yes and this general says Pakistan:

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

The general apparently buys the theory in the OP or some variant of it at least, saying that the guys operating the radar in the wee hours of the morning are not the A-team and are used to dealing with transponders so he finds the idea in the OP quite plausible with Pakistan Taliban territory as a destination.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say that this story is capturing the worlds attention... Or at east the attention of the entire western hemisphere.... I can't say for certain about the rest of the world, as I'm not actually there.
It's hard to take ever word as truth, that we're fed from our censored, and controlled western media.

The new, different, and changing stories that keep coming out of Malaysia are astounding. A week into this 'disappearance', and the authorities have finally decided to search the pilots home? Shouldn't that have been done shortly after the plain was reported missing?
Also, how long was the plane missing BEFORE the public knew about it? How long does it actually take to rule out 'terrorism'? Did this flight actually exist? Does anyone know FIRST HAND any of the passengers or crew? I haven't seen ANY news reports of interviews with any friends or relatives. That's a question that needs to be asked, don't you think?

The bottom line it: This story keeps getting fishier and fishier. No wonder us conspiracy buffs are having a hay-day with this. There's SO much room for lies, half-truths, and conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Zaphod58
They didn't hide in the radar shadow at all because they weren't hijacked.

This thread has one of the best theories yet. If it wasn't a decompression event it was a fire.

A few years ago another 777 suffered a cockpit fire on the ground, and improper wiring was found in the O2 system. Over 300 aircraft were determined to have this wiring. Line number wise this aircraft could be one.

An Ethiopian 787 recently suffered major damage during a fire determined to have started in the ELT. The same unit used on the 777.

They already know the plane was still in the air at 8 o'clock and had not crashed. Israel went on full alert yesterday because they know this plane is in the hands of terrorist in Iran. Pakistan has way much to lose if its found there never mind Jstars would have seen it as it covers A-stan and Pak. I doubt the U.S. does not know where this plane is.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

So somehow it went from the Indian Ocean to Iran in under an hour.

How does J-STARS which tracks ground targets see it flying by?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
They're saying it's now a couple thousand miles off the coast of Perth, Australia and that the US and AUS are working together.
So it went south not north.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Why wouldn't terrorists in Pakistan just use some planes laying around their giant runways? If they have giant runways, then there must be some big planes there already, no?
edit on 19-3-2014 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
"Who cares"...

They know exactly where it is. You can't tell me that with number of cameras pointed at this planet and the number of GPS devices each passenger was carrying, cell phones, that there is any doubt whatsoever as to the location of this plane. I cry B.S! ATS, where is my little icon to add of a cow pushing out a big steamy pile of used grass. It's just a big circus of lies. The plane will either remain shrouded in mystery or smash spectacularly into some densely populated building thus creating more buzz. I wonder what horrible executive orders or bad legislation are being pushed through right now...

Again I say, "Who cares"

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
There are a lot of theories and speculations on the disappearance of the Malaysian plane. Some says, it was taken by UFO and some would say that the pilot really did it himself to hid the plane. Some says the plane crashes but there are no remains have seen as the evidence.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalSea

That is an interesting theory about shadowing. 30 years ago I knew some guys who were smuggling with airplanes, and that's what they did.

In this case however, I think that would have made the operation much more complex, assuming it was an operation. Too complex really, if it was an operation, which it appears to be. I think the crew did it voluntarily, but I could easily be wrong. It's a strange case, for sure.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join