It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who, What, Why: How dangerous can domestic cats be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Just read this and found it funny. Had a good search on ATS and Google (for an ATS post) but couldn't find it on here.

Had to post this if only to say Neformore - you are correct! Cats are trying to kill us - Heres the proof.
Wonder how the emergency services dealt with the situation

BBC News Link

That must have been one psyco cat. I find it really cute that he must have a history of this and yet still lives with the family, although I wouldn't want him near my baby again.

Just can't imagine being trapped in a room by a cat ... a squiral on the other hand - now there vicious!!. seen two people cornered in a loft space by a rouge squirrel - made me chuckle for days.

edit on 17-3-2014 by Isolation because: he's a him not an it

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Isolation

Cats are a menace to wildlife they should never be let out the house unsupervised

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
They can even escape our cages now!!!

Cats evolve opposable thumb.....Oh # says Humanity.

I for one welcome my new masters and remind them that I have been in cahoots with them for many years.

Oh and poster above...No! my cat brings me back half of the bloody mess so I can share his spoils.
To the other animals...adapt or die...Mahahahahaha Mahahahahahahahaha (evil laugh to fade).

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I love how they say " struck the cat on the rear" ...when in reality the owner kicked the cat .....and I'm sure it hurt! How would you want to be kicked in the tail bone? Ouch....probably not the first time they kicked their cat either. ....of course the baby pulling the cats tail first ( which I'm sure hurt too) , didn't help. ...parents need to watch their kid more and the whole thing wouldn't have happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The guy would last 10 seconds in Australia.

What? He can't go into combat with a mere cat, afraid of a few scratches!

Jeez man. Lion would make me feel it's him or me.

Kitty cats, not that difficult!

P

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Isolation
Cats are trying to kill us - Heres the proof.

Add to this the potential toxoplasmosis and crazy cat ladies and I'd say we have a good argument for world's best pet

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Isolation

You want some, dog?

top topics

join