It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't escape "3D" - I know why!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Basically, I aim to exit from the simulation, when I describe "3D" I am also explaining it as a matrix of time, and also a matrix of thought - the "Real World" is physical, however, much more is possible there, as mentioned, teleportation, time travel, and other awesome abilities are possible and are not suppressed.

Obviously, such abilities would destabilise the matrix of "3D" - and to exit 3D, I might find myself in "real time" to realise that this construct is a system that organises reality into a system of "timelines".

I'll give you an example here, I tried to project my vision into the "real world" and my house was delapadated, and the weather outside was inhospitable, perhaps a few individuals out there, basically, we are in some kind of "time loop" and the "real world" is real-time - perhaps the "real time" is 5082, and we are in "2014 3D".

4D - is obviously "time" - we cannot control "time" in 3D, however we can in "4D" however the whole thing is a system of timelines.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

What I see, is that there is pure potential, an infinite and random source of energy, that moves into "gaps" in reality, each "gap" represents an entity that has realised its status as eternal - all energies fold into this being and all time and space is "reset" however, all the difference is immediatley filled by potential, and the difference manifests in the present.

Thus, one can have memories of alternate times, however, all these times have been "terminated" with the flouring of a complete entity.

This explains many myths and legends that have been passed down by those whom recollect different times, without much substantial physical evidence.

The "matrix" would thus also have to "proxy" objects that have dissappeared with "illusions" - the nature of true physicality where potential is harnessed and forms and shapes can morph and dissapear.

Such an ability is key, and being able to use potential only occurs when one is continuously thinking to found original thought, and conceptualising reality as a sum that is continuously divisible by a constant, the time calculated is the "window" to manifest objectuality.
edit on 17-3-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

SystemResistor

Basically, I aim to exit from the simulation, when I describe "3D" I am also explaining it as a matrix of time, and also a matrix of thought - the "Real World" is physical, however, much more is possible there, as mentioned, teleportation, time travel, and other awesome abilities are possible and are not suppressed.

Obviously, such abilities would destabilise the matrix of "3D" - and to exit 3D, I might find myself in "real time" to realise that this construct is a system that organises reality into a system of "timelines".

I'll give you an example here, I tried to project my vision into the "real world" and my house was delapadated, and the weather outside was inhospitable, perhaps a few individuals out there, basically, we are in some kind of "time loop" and the "real world" is real-time - perhaps the "real time" is 5082, and we are in "2014 3D".

4D - is obviously "time" - we cannot control "time" in 3D, however we can in "4D" however the whole thing is a system of timelines.

Hmm. So in other words, you're attempting to escape three dimensionalism for self-serving reasons. See my first post in the thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

SystemResistor

What I see, is that there is pure potential, an infinite and random source of energy, that moves into "gaps" in reality, each "gap" represents an entity that has realised its status as eternal - all energies fold into this being and all time and space is "reset" however, all the difference is immediatley filled by potential, and the difference manifests in the present.

Thus, one can have memories of alternate times, however, all these times have been "terminated" with the flouring of a complete entity.

This explains many myths and legends that have been passed down by those whom recollect different times, without much substantial physical evidence.

The "matrix" would thus also have to "proxy" objects that have dissappeared with "illusions" - the nature of true physicality where potential is harnessed and forms and shapes can morph and dissapear.

Such an ability is key, and being able to use potential only occurs when one is continuously thinking to found original thought, and conceptualising reality as a sum that is continuously divisible by a constant, the time calculated is the "window" to manifest objectuality.

Good, good. Now repeat all that in English, please.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Ill make a distinction here, "3D" I term for the matrix of timelines, managed by a "dimensional system" - there is the "Real World" that is "Real Time" and is also physical, however, transcendant abilities are possible, and also is random affectuality.

In terms of self-serving, of course, one can have intent to serve ones self, however, selfless acts go unrewarded, regardless of how many one has performed.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

All energy remains in equilibrium, however, changes to the state of reality that are permanant, is when a sentient being becomes - technically, this should reduce all the energy that is present, however, it is not, because the vaccuum of oblivion draws potential to replace what has been lost, and equilibrium remains.

At a "higher level" - the system remains as a prison when we cannot distinguish between what are illusions, i.e. objects with no affect on causality in the ultimate sense, and objects that are "real" and continue to exist "in time".

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

SystemResistor

Ill make a distinction here, "3D" I term for the matrix of timelines, managed by a "dimensional system" - there is the "Real World" that is "Real Time" and is also physical, however, transcendant abilities are possible, and also is random affectuality.

In terms of self-serving, of course, one can have intent to serve ones self, however, selfless acts go unrewarded, regardless of how many one has performed.

That's what selfless means. So where do you draw the line? What if you could teleport or time travel or manipulate matter with your thoughts? What would you do?
edit on 17-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The "key" here is when you are able to do things unto your own reality, that is, lets say I destroyed the universe, however, I am the only one whom realises such fact, thus, the universe, to everybody else, still exists, and I can "reset" my actions, and the universe appears again.

The binding factor is that individuals share causality, moments singular that are responsible for more than once sentience, thus, their actions are co-dependent, either, give or take.

However, a being that has a unique signature in time, is "unto himself" and thus can be destructive only to the detriment of his own existence.

The paradox, is, that he, knows, he cannot be destroyed.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

SystemResistor

The "key" here is when you are able to do things unto your own reality, that is, lets say I destroyed the universe, however, I am the only one whom realises such fact, thus, the universe, to everybody else, still exists, and I can "reset" my actions, and the universe appears again.

The binding factor is that individuals share causality, moments singular that are responsible for more than once sentience, thus, their actions are co-dependent, either, give or take.

However, a being that has a unique signature in time, is "unto himself" and thus can be destructive only to the detriment of his own existence.

The paradox, is, that he, knows, he cannot be destroyed.

Yeah, I'm gonna vacate this thread now because I'm pretty sure this isn't real science and I need the head space for important stuff. See ya.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What I was explaining, in simple terms, is that, "thoughts are things" and they only exist as memories to the sentience that founded them.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So your goal is to escape the physical and psychological parameters which have molded "you" as you have known it up to this point? Why? What do you hope to gain on the other side? ... AfterInfinity

Why not? They have molded us for this dimension up to this point, but where does the next point end?
We are by nature explorers, even the quest for knowledge is exploration, you are firmly grounded and happy with your lot but whats wrong with others pushing boundaries, do you think your disapproval will discourage others, a lot of what you now know is because people were prepared to venture out and explore beyond the confines of their coasts, from country's and society's that had molded them up to that point.
What do we hope to gain? What do we hope to gain when we go for a walk in the countryside or go to a concert?
edit on 17-3-2014 by zeevar because: wibble

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join