It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't escape "3D" - I know why!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Firstly, let me explain what I believe the human body is capable of - essentially, I see it as the epitomy of form and functionality, and it is designed to handle extreme levels of power, and by this, I mean bio-atomic power.

Thus, our true strength is inhibited here, the ability to translocate, mutate, and travel between times is also suppressed.

This is a common theme in many forums, usually along the lines of "DNA activation" - this might be true, however, the reason I believe that we are "stuck" is that the mechanism of "3D" is virtually impossible to escape, unless we are able to focus our energies on a collective level - what stands in the way of doing this, is how we are divided, and how we lack the courage to "break the ice", "think outside the box", "take risks", "stand up for our beliefs" and generally oppressed by the idea that we are inferior to extraterrestrial races and also by the denial of immortality.

Why - Essentially, we are held down on Earth by an artificial "gravity" that requires tremendous power in order to escape, we are also implanted with a device that flashes a blinding light across our neurons, essentially, "resetting" our thoughts before we can harness our potential and put it into practice.

What holds us here is technology, the power is harnessed from neutron stars.

The purpose of "3D"? - Obviously, along the lines of a "prison" - it is either to pay off our debts, or pay our way out of prison - vis a vis STO and STS respectivley.

* Could there be more - yes!

STA - Service to all - Suicide
STN - Service to none - Immortality

Obviously, someone whom has committed suicide is gone completley, and an immortal is self-possessed and self-contained and no "threat" to reality.

The others, simply, have to serve their term or pay thier way out.
edit on 17-3-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

3D ist just a playing field to experience manifestation in "slow motion". On higher realms manifestation is instant and there is no seperation between thought and manifestation.

You are becoming more of yourself everytime you sleep. But normally you don´t remember that. Unless you already expanded enough in Physicality to bridge both states.

You are not IN 3D. 3D is made out of your own substance.
Its like a lucid dream we are sharing. Don´t fool yourself with concepts like " i am trapped". Your belief has an effect on reality as it collapses down the possibility structures of infinity. There is not only one "earth". There is an infinite number of earth co-existing right now. Ever focus switches through billions of earths per second.

To ascend into higher realms: just hold your frequency high....(your body is the best translation tool for that-> joy is what lets you expand automatically. This is the most powerful tool)

We agree to have similar "ideas and experiences". In reality there is no physicality. There is only beingness in different states.

Don´t think you are trapped. You are playing this game because you decided to limit yourself (on another level-> you are deciding that right now)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I did not understand.... Any of this

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply topost by SystemResistor

In other words, even Goku would have a tough time trying to escape.

Vegeta at 450g:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

There is an important distinction here, and that is basically, the "knowledge" that "3D" unlocks, it is this knowledge itself that "affects" many beings.

This is that, "chaos" exists and there are realms where even experiences that are not willed and that are unwelcome occur, where also events happen without one being able to control them, and, a truth, is that, there are beings that came into existance without a creator.

Thus, "free will" allows one to experience potential without the errant unpredictablity of chaos.

Feelings of "joy" are essentially a continuous flux - a "neverending feeling" that substantiates the fear of the unknown, generating a sense of security.

Obviously, many suffer and are at a loss to explain "why" because they expect the cardinal law of "karma" to pervade, realising that all experiences occur when uncertainty exists, "good" or "bad" - thus, defensivley, we gain power to conquer these "unwelcome" experiences, or develop "compassion" to distinguish our experiences and thus, "transition" between events that we do not wish to experience.

Also, there are physical beings, that are made as physical and wish to ascend to the spiritual world, and beings that are spiritual whom have chosen to experience physicality.

The affective solution to a chaotic reality, is generally, power, or tolerance - coping mechanisms.

The final solution is eternity - existence manifest.

Of course you might be "rewarded" for serving your term, however, this concept is generally alien to materialistic soceities:

The reward for attaining completion of "free-will" and graduation/escape from the "3D Reality" is basically a "prize" - when you attain completeness, you have basically a set of "causality" that has yet to be "terminated" - when you can "buy" certain amounts of time for the masters of free-will, you get various "rewards" depending on how much time you have earnt for them - more than 4 billion years - you score a neutron star of your own, specially selcted to match your atomic signature.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

so why do you think we are trapped?

That does not sound like "free will"..

The problem with the word "free will" ist, that we think the will is only working on the levels we are aware of ..

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Of course I think we are trapped, however, I do not deem escape to be impossible, just impractical.

Many do not realise what "free will" is, it is not what you think, most think that it is "affirmative" - thus they can choose and plan thier actions with a certain outcome, however, this is only for those whom are on one side of the scale, the other side, is "defensive" and prevents others from interfering with thier experience of reality, aside from the neutonian laws of cause and affect.

For example, many beings are vulnerable to thier thoughts being controlled, and without free-will, would become slaves to those whom are able to exploit and rob the spiritual and mental vessel.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

so from your perspective: how does free will work?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

It tasks your reflective actions, or reflexes, and pairs this to your sense of permanance - for example, a weaker-minded individual could be working on solving various problems, and also trying to work on his spiritual vessel, he might be working to harness potential into reality, at least within his inner plane of experience, he might be vulnerable to those whom are able to project their thoughts, so, usually, to attain certain "milestones" one would requisite extreme mental power to prevent others from tampering with thier thoughts, however, with freewill, thoughts are guarded for these individuals, and one can work on himself without others trying to strip his thoughts, pervade into his memories, or "steal" his knowledge.

Other beings already are secure in whom they are and what they are composed of, however, do not have the ability to alter their own behaviours, free-will allows them to put their thoughts into action.

Essentially, two "classes":

A) Those that can change their behaviours, however are prey because their thoughts are adaptive.

B) Those that cannot change thier behaviours, however are secure because their thoughts are concrete.

The "puzzle" is to sum both alternatives to a unique "pattern-sum" - a thought that is totally unique, imprinted onto a matrix as a shape that is unique throughout all time, space, and existance.

Once you have been "plaqued" - you attain completion.

The reward - a unique thought paired to a unique action.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There is no such thing as "gone completely". We're just slivers of consciousness, projecting in. And we live forever.

Basically its like this; Bruce Lee when asked when do you stop reincarnating, "when you live a life worth remembering!"

And something I was just reading, someone who had someone speak to them while asleep or near sleep, years ago, the word transmigrate was used, and directions to do good, so they could stop having to transmigrate. This was a word unknown to the person at the time, and after researching found it meant reincarnation.

Being kind to others, working through faults and flaws.

It's certainly never STS. While still immortal, that is reduction or lesser consciousness. That's just giving into the holographic body suit, ie beast. Lesser consciousness. It takes being a salmon going upstream and overcoming silly impulses to be greedy, and self gratification, instead being helpful and generous to others, and the harder stuff like our anger and reactions.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

To return an individual from the dead, whom has committed suicide requires a proxy or a "false self" and an extreme amount of power, and generally only when paired with an eternus - a being that cannot die, the rest, return to God.

Even immortals can die if they choose to end thier lives.

Eternal beings cannot die irregardless of thier choices, because thier existance was a product of random mutation, and not a choice made by another being.

The "rest" are the "norm" and those are beings that were created and given awareness by other beings.

The answer is simple, don't accept death, don't even hope for an afterlife because you are assuming that your corporeal vessel will die at some stage too.

Beleive that you can live forever, and see the prison of "impossibilities" - they are those whom deem immortality to be impossible.

Well, "how do I escape" - well, think around time, according to thier reality, you have died, however, you planned your future, and "jumped out" - I deem this to be possible.

I have sampled the "eternal realm" - It was beyond my wildest dreams, just like DBZ.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

kauskau

To ascend into higher realms: just hold your frequency high....(your body is the best translation tool for that-> joy is what lets you expand automatically. This is the most powerful tool)

We agree to have similar "ideas and experiences". In reality there is no physicality. There is only beingness in different states.

Don´t think you are trapped. You are playing this game because you decided to limit yourself (on another level-> you are deciding that right now)

There has been a time where I almost did "ascend" to a higher plane, albeit still within the realm of "free will" however at the "fourth density".

I "broke my mind" and upon exclaiming "I don't care anymore!" it started to rain.

I was given a special "device" that worked like a "switch" - I just had to focus on it, and it was like I "flipped up" to a higher plane.

However, the fear of loss, and the fear of well, unfavourable circumstances, coupled with a lot of guilt had me between a somewhat maniacal state, and an "elevated" state.

Unfortunatley, the nightmares got the better of me, and I forgot how to activate the "switch" - and, being stupid, attempting to garner understanding and compassion for "exposing my weaknesses" I was ground down and turned into a psychiatrist, that led to me being on a program for those who are bordeline psychotic, and of course, the medication is an additional problem.

What really got me, is that I saw a side to others that I did not realise existed, if "they" even get the slightest hint that you have something, or that you can do something that is, well, at a "higher level", "they" are on to you like wolves.

I'll tell you this, I know exactly what happens to those "missing children" and why many youngsters commit suicide - I could have been one of them.

This knowledge has awakened something within me, it is rage, a rage that could set this planet ablaze.

You see, there is a substantial group, or population, that treats those outside of "creation" as "evil" and it is a battle myself and my brothers/sisters have been fighting for a long time.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

A very interesting bundle of ideas you've presented here, and I thank you for the stimulation. So essentially, what we have are two different approaches to "transcending" our physicality, or our human nature, take your pick (some consider them interchangeable, but whatever). Suicide is the equivalent of walking out on your job and living off the radar. Immortality is the equivalent of beating out the competition until you are the boss. The ideas here are that option 1 is noble and option 2 is evil. Interestingly, some systems suggest that one leads to the other, and that your method of following that path determines the nature of your trajectory.

Long answer short - I don't feel we are supposed to "escape" our three dimensional nature. That's like trying to "escape" grade school. Because you don't see the whole picture, you don't recognize where those experiences build the foundation for a greater understanding, and thus a greater capability for interacting with whatever is after the third dimension. I enjoy these discussions because they are like a Rubik's cube to me...even if you don't solve it, exploring it is an adventure in itself. But when you get the people who are willing to shatter it and rebuild it so that they will inevitably win no matter how little effort they exert, that's when we have problems. And so it is with transcendence. Transcendence isn't about the top of the mountain, it's about what you feel and see and do on the way there. And quite frankly, if the journey isn't there, then you haven't earned what's in the temple at the highest peak. Or what's in the pot at the end of the rainbow. Or whatever metaphor helps you grasp the concept I'm explaining here. You have to understand the prize before you can have it. Those who cheat are usually the ones who end up ruining it for everyone else. They turn the prize into something to be feared and loathed instead of something to be respected and appreciated, because they don't understand what it does and why, and how that affects them and everyone around them. And more to the point, they don't care. They didn't learn what they were supposed to, and so they are still as naive and shallow and malcontent as they were at the bottom of the mountain.

Don't try to escape the third dimension. It's there for a reason, and treating it like a corner to be cut is only going to cheat yourself.

P.S. So much for the short answer!

edit on 17-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Many suicides don't even go into time outs, but go to the astrals, and healing up, some may choose to reincarnate. Some end up in more akin to the upper levels of the abyss, or timeout, until they understand and are given another chance.

Hoping that most don't choose to reincarnate into low level movies again. Because short cuts of having your face rubbed into hell shouldn't even be on the plate for growth. There are far better ways.

I don't believe most are coming back here, most are saying UNCLE!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Nm.
edit on 17-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Suicide can be categorised as follows:

1) Escapism - to escape the third plane/corporeal vessle.
2) Guilt - afraid to bear the consequences of their actions in the physical plane.
3) Depressive - often forfeit of the will to live, it is not rare for some to actually cry themselves to death.
4) Maniacal - i.e. those whom think that they can fly and jump off buildings.
5) Pride - those whom would rather die than have others defame them - i.e. blackmail.
6) Honour - those whom forfeit their lives for another.
7) Pain - those whom die of shock, unwilling to brave the experience of pain or to fight back.
8) Nihilists - Taking the "final step" in thier stand against the fear of death itself.

There are those that, unfortunatley, deem all forms of existence as "matter" and have backed themselves into a corner, thinking that all materiality eventually is destroyed.

They simply cannot be convinced.

The others are those that believe that only those whom are "at one with the creator" are those that will survive, and those whom are not "one" with "God" are destined to die.

They are a scourge.

And then there are those whom are ambivalent between existance and non-existance.

They are a minority, and they do not discount the possibility of death, yet also do not deny themselves the possibility of permanance.

I hope you understand my perspective.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Man I'm loving this...this is one of the reasons I joined this forum... I will be staring some posts on this thread shortly after I have re-read them, some informative and intelligent responses.
Personally my quest is the door to the 4th dimension.
I feel that what grounds us is the thought that this reality and planet is home, once we transcend that and realize where ever we are is home, then we can freely adventure.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I do understand your perspective, and I admire your capacity to appreciate so many approaches to the same ultimate outcome.

And then there are those whom are ambivalent between existance and non-existance.

They are a minority, and they do not discount the possibility of death, yet also do not deny themselves the possibility of permanance.

The only permanence comes two-fold: all matter will exist in all forms available for as long as it is able.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zeevar

There was also one time when I was playing squash, basically, I pushed my body to its limits, and for a brief moment of time, I was seeing "behind my mind" - I realised that the mind was held by chemical suppression, and essentially, it was where "I" was, essentially, within me as an awareness, and seeing the "mind" as an edifice of my body - I could control all my thoughts!

What I have deemed the "control" to be is a kind of "pattern" that structuralises neuronic responses, into a "grid" - one of the "keys" is obviously to "break" the mind, the next time that it broke is when I was shouting, such a surge of energy de-stabilised me, as obviously the statement contained many buried emotions - however, also, you can damage your mind if you go about it the wrong way.

The goal is to take the "drivers seat" beind your mind, it is difficult to say the least.

I would see this as the "first step"

To be practial, you have to realise what is possible in the fourth plane, and also you have to realise certain abilities as being possible, for instance, teleportation.

Once you know that there is such a place, and that you are also able to cope in such a place, then, you can safely experiment by "pretending to see" - for example, take your room and imagine that the walls are painted a different colour.

From that point you can go on to perceive more elaborate objects, and after a lot of practice, you can thus change what you eye sees - the key is that it is a factor of perception, using the mechanisms that we are given to experiment in higher planes - as they are called.

Complete freedom would be what I call the "real world" - it is physical like "3D" however there is no "matrix" that organises time.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

SystemResistor
reply to post by zeevar

There was also one time when I was playing squash, basically, I pushed my body to its limits, and for a brief moment of time, I was seeing "behind my mind" - I realised that the mind was held by chemical suppression, and essentially, it was where "I" was, essentially, within me as an awareness, and seeing the "mind" as an edifice of my body - I could control all my thoughts!

What I have deemed the "control" to be is a kind of "pattern" that structuralisesneuronic responses, into a "grid" - one of the "keys" is obviously to "break" the mind, the next time that it broke is when I was shouting, such a surge of energy de-stabilised me, as obviously the statement contained many buried emotions - however, also, you can damage your mind if you go about it the wrong way.

The goal is to take the "drivers seat" beind your mind, it is difficult to say the least.

I would see this as the "first step".

So your goal is to escape the physical and psychological parameters which have molded "you" as you have known it up to this point? Why? What do you hope to gain on the other side?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join