It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gets the welcome he deserves.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think he was totally expecting a handshake, but seeing how all eyes seem to be on the second of the pair, I believe they simply didn't notice the hand gesture. Embarrassing all the same.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Haters gonna hate....on the most powerful man on their planet!!!!!!!! Ahahahhahahaahahah little babushkas your commie god has failed you!!!!!!!!

Black men 1 - old suits - 0

No matter how you feel about potus he still is our perceived leader and any gloating by the American people is not only disrespectful but idiotic.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
100% lie.

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

AnAbsoluteCreation
This is at the recent Summit.

This thread is 100% fake, and a lie.

This is not from recent summit. This video is few years old.

So, ask yourself, what was intention of author to post this thread?
edit on 20-3-2014 by poweref because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2014 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by poweref

It's a part of their neo-con agenda. They are instructed by their handlers over at FOX News to try in any way shape or form to try and make this president look bad.

Too bad this is his last term and all this is doing is making their party look bad.

Let them just show the country how idiotic they really REALLY are. The midterms are up next, they are going to lose a lot of seats. Then the presidential election comes around and I predict another democrat in the white house.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

HauntWok
reply to post by poweref

It's a part of their neo-con agenda. They are instructed by their handlers over at FOX News to try in any way shape or form to try and make this president look bad.

Too bad this is his last term and all this is doing is making their party look bad.

Indeed. Im aware how they want to reshape truth, when this president did so much for country founders. I will never forget that Nobel prize for peace. I mean, he did so much for peace as Vlad Cepes (count Dracula).

Look now for example how he peacefully respects will of 97% of voters in Crimea. I mean, it will be really, REALLY big peace accomplishment to create peace, to protect rights of all those 3% people that did not vote.

I mean, Obama is one of the most peaceful leaders in the world. We could hardly say that more than 100 million people died because of actions he administrated. He is clearly one of the most successful leader establishment ever had.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join