It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires, decendants of Atlantis?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Kinda hard to say, considering Atlantis never existed.

Not that I believe in it, but where is the proof that it didn't?

Just because it can't be found doesn't mean that it didn't existed.

Don't take anything as granted, humans used to believe that the Earth was flat and the center of the universe once.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iori_komei

I find your theories rather interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beth20
reply to post by iori_komei

I find your theories rather interesting.

Hi Beth

You probably won't hear from Komei as they started the thread nearly five years ago, last post nearly two years ago and are, unfortunately, banned.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
Isn't this what is involved in the Stargate:Atlantis seires on TV? The Atlantians eat human flesh to survive.

no the wraith need to suck the life out of humans in it not the people of atlantis

wtf?

and to OP

WTF?

seriously man?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Vampires, are basically creatures that would eat human parts and fluids. To me they are DRAGON food not really a powerfull intelligent species at all mabey space bugs.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Four pages of this thread?

Seriously??

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
the story i learnd of were vampires come from was egypt.
has anyone herd the story of that?!?!? id love to share what ive heard.

email: [email protected]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I came up with this theory while studying the process of aging.
My theory being that, Thousands of years ago atlanteans started researching anti-aging methods, when they first tested it they saw only side one side effect, a certain neede chemical had stopped being produced in the body, now this chemical was found in the blood of nearly every mammal, being as advanced as they were they saw no problem with this since it would be easily obtained with there tech. but when the catastrophie struck, the tech. used to obtain the chemical was destroyed, so they were forced to literaly feed on other mammals to obtain the chemical, I suppose the the legends of vampires drinking the blood of humans were either caused by one of the following two...

I would say the Atlanteans had naturally long life-spans to begin with. That being due to their genetics being better than ours today. With a lifespan of 500 to 700 years, they would almost seem like an immortal vampire to our current lifespan of roughly 70 years.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Their genetics were better, their computers were faster, their planes were bigger and safer, their food was more healthy and nurturing (and delicious!), their homes used solar power as an energy source and their cars ran for 2,000 miles on a gallon of water!

And, yes, the evidence for all that is exactly in the same place the evidence for the genetics you mentioned is!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join