It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

falloutsover: a return to the world of conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well howdy all, some here might remember me as crimsongod21 unfortunately after some time away after the birth of my daughter I can't remember my account info. (DOH)

For those that don't know me I am interested in many different forums across the boards. Mostly staying out of the religion and political boards as the rage and hate that is spewed in them makes me sick. Ha ha

The biggest loss I feel in losing my old persona is the loss of my writers status so if any one reading this could help me out with that "me love you long time"

I look forward to getting involved once again I'm denying ignorance and fighting for the truth.

falloutsover

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by falloutsover

Welcome back falloutsover!
I fully agree on staying out of the hatestorm that goes on in Religion and politics threads..
yeesh!

I'm a noob meself.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by falloutsover

You had writer status!?

And lost it!?

Harsh times, bruh, harsh times.

Well, welcome back to the Madhouse.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

falloutsover
"me love you long time"
falloutsover

You got five dolla?

Welcome back.

-FBB

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Welcome back to the land of the loons!, good idea to keep away from political and religious threads, both have been going mad on here lately, a complete hotbed of arguments and insanity!!.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thank you all for the welcome back, and to clarify I still have writers status on my old profile but have no way to access it so writers status is gone

new topics

top topics

join