It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9, 94 as latitude and longitude.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

The event your talking about maybe about some craft showing up in Chicago as well, or there might be one there already hence the jet fighters being present and heard.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

I'm sure eventually your sons numbers will have some meaning, keep searching.

edit on 24-3-2014 by thesaneone because: To clarify

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

Possibly, or an Ebola outbreak in Chicago, transmitted by air travel.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

They are not my numbers. The weight of your ignorance will eventually crush you.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

Fixed it for you.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

More about Chicago.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

What does it have to do with 994?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don't know, as I can only speculate at best. Either time will tell or it means nothing in regards to MH 370. I am still searching for connections, that I can admit may not exist. 994 is odd. I did find it is the Country Code for Azerbaijan, but that is another wtf. Numbers can make one go mad, so I have backed off of them. I know this is all far fetched, but I feel something was conveyed, although it appears as jibberish. It is hard to just step back and wait to see, but it may all be radom sleep talk. If I feel clues arise, I will post them, too vested now. I will be glad when they find the plane. If they do on 4-17, that will be more than coincidence.

What do you think 994 could mean, besides jack squat?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

I was checking out the link you had provided and was just wondering what you are trying to get us to look at in regards to the flight that went missing.

Just trying my best to keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Specifically the Chicago Convention from the link. I was wondering why Chicago was in my son's message. MH 370 press conference today, Australian PM mentioned the Chicago Convention, so I looked it up and provided the link.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ok, here is my best guess about the numbers:

The numbers 4, 17 may need to be added = 21
Likewise for 9, 94 = 103

World Event has been established by the multiple nations involved in the search for MH 370.

Chicago is relevant by the Chicago Convention that addresses the aviation guildines for international investigations.

Now, 21 could be the latitude,, specifically 21S, although S was not communicated, and 103 could be the longitude, specifically 103E, but E was not communicated as well. If you search 21S, 103E it gives the area they are searching and have detected pings.

What do you think? Open minded, if you will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join