It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9, 94 as latitude and longitude.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
ATS members,

I have posted about my son's sleepwalking dream before, and the numbers/messages communicated in his dream.

World Event, Chicago. 4, 17. 9. 9, 4.

When I searched latitude 9, longitude 94....well, the location is curious to say the least. I encourage all readers to search these coordinates themselves.

As for the World Event, Chicago? I am leaning towards MH 370 missing 777 and the 25 nation search as a World Event.

Chicago? I have no clue, possibly yet to be revealed...and 4, 17? Maybe April 17th? I heard that the plane Black Box would transmit for approximately 30 days after an ocean submergence, making early to mid April the deadline. I am not sure my understanding of the signal death is accurate or interpreted correctly. Please share any insight.

4, 17 or April 17th may be the day MH 370 is officially located. Chicago outstanding, not clued yet, my son's dream may be pointing to this event.

Thoughts? It could have nothing to do with MH 370, but it is odd, especially when the 9. 9, 4 is calculated as latitude 9, longitude 94.

Just trying to make sense of it all, so go easy.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

You have listed 4, and then following 17.9.9 and then 4, so 17.9.9 has significant meaning by itself.

Delta, coordinates, Delta.

That could mean military action, as Delta is a codeword and also the number four or simply D. Or it could be Delta as in airways in both Midway and O'Hare.

Perhaps a world event is going to occur at either Midway or O'Hare that will involve some type of military action?

Great Lakes Naval Base is 47 minutes north of Chicago on I-94.

Delta Great Lakes Chicago, I-94.

It could be anything, but Delta reminds me of military action or the airline. Great Lakes is on I-94, qualifying that if we use the first I as 9, leaving only 17. Delta 17 is to Los Angeles onto Sydney.

I looked it up after, it seems the ocean off Perth Australia is where they are looking. The US Navy with flights from Midway to LAX onto Sydney, it fits. I have seen many young sailors fly out of Midway.

edit on 3/16/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

Your're making it too obvious.

There will be an earthquake and tsunami in and around Portugal on April 17th.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
the coords brought up The Andaman Sea by The Gulf of Thailand. Whats important about the Andama Sea. idk i couldve done it wrong though

OHMYGOSH the coords are off the coast of Malaysia where missing flight 370 originated from
edit on CDT10America/Chicagoth2014Sun, 16 Mar 2014 22:48:58 -05002014-03-16T22:48:58-05:00America/ChicagoSun, 16 Mar 2014 22:48:58 -0500America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

A 9.9? Hot damn....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by Boscov

Your're making it too obvious.

There will be an earthquake and tsunami in and around Portugal on April 17th.

I got this area for 9N, 94E. What am I doing wrong? The 2004 9.3 tsunami was not too far south of this location. Water depth 8869 feet.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: 2004

edit on 16-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: 8869

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by golden23

No you got it right.
Andaman Sea.
Location of the missing 777 airliner?
crashed?

link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

no your right. thats what i got too.

link   

Maybe that is where the plane is. That is where the coordinates are if you type them in googlemaps, if I've done it right as well. I don't know.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Maybe Dr. Evil stole the plane, packed it with explosives, and parked it on the one right spot to trigger a megaquake. He is now holding the world hostage for the ransom of one trillion dollars... which is why the governments in Asia have been so mum on the subject. The western world hates Asia, so they sent in an International Man of Mystery to stir the hornets nest...

edit on 16-3-2014 by madmac5150 because: Ohhhhh the places I just can't go...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Boscov

Maybe that is where the plane is. That is where the coordinates are if you type them in googlemaps, if I've done it right as well. I don't know.

You had the original coordinates not correct. Good thing I noticed you had put 4 then 17.9.9 and then 4

Delta is also a triangle. Are they looking in a triangular area?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Maybe there's a baseball game scheduled for April 17, 2014 in Chicago, that will be some major catastrophe? I'll check the schedule. Barry is a White Sox fan I think.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Please explain for me how 9, 94 cannot be lat and long coordinates. I understand the 4's as deltas and your interpretation, as it is as equally viable as mine. The earthquake/tsunami off Portugal I do not get either. I am curious about both.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Oh no! The Chicago White Sox are playing the Boston Red Sox on April 17, 2014 in Chicago!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

Oh jeez, not this again why not continue this on you last thread in the dreams and predictions?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

ooooorrrrrrrr........his/her son is subconciously physic when it comes to these kind of international dilemmas and hes trying to tell us somethin about where the flight went because it could be important. was there a physic to predict 9/11? no. was there a physic to predict stock market crash? no. was there a physcic to predict Amelia Eirhearts disappearence. no. why is this situation so important that a person with seemingly physic abilities has to predict it?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by golden23

Except the child had these alleged visions a while back.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

If my post is in the wrong debate forum, it should be moved. If you do not like my attempts to find meaning about this, you should not read it and then post on it.

It may mean nothing, then again it might. Why does this bother you so? I do not claim to know what it means, just speculation and debate.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Or go with 9 S and it is in the Indian ocean, the south search area.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

they could still be imporant. there could be a reason that he had those visions on that day and that time

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join