It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines MH370 pilot Zaharie Shah reportedly an ‘obsessive,’ ‘fanatical’ activist f

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Rumors from an unidentified source of an intel agency: He is the secret Brother of Osama bin laden...

What's next?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Lets all just agree the plane is at the bottom of sea with the weapons of mass destruction, next story.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Sometimes a person labeled a 'fanatical obsessive activist' is really a person with common sense.
Then again ... sometimes a 'fanatical obsessive activist' really is a 'fanatical obsessive activist'.

We'll have to see where the investigation goes ...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
I have a question, if the passenger cell phones are still "on" and ringing , why can't they ping them and get a location? ....

i an not very tech savvy ... So forgive me if it's impossible

no chance the batteries are still alive.
Btw. I still don't think the ring came from the phones, but from the routing to the phones since they all would have needed some roaming service, so the rining was just the routing. Furthermore the beep you here in the line is not synched with the ringing itself.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Ok.. Alright, assuming the pilot is fanatic or whatever but this incident needs an organization to work around, what is behind this? It’s not a one man crusade and on the top of that where are the passengers..? Don’t tell me that their bodies are sold to organ harvesting criminals to fund the hijacking?

Horror story to think of! Lets hope that i am wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

IN "RADARS" WE TRUST....

edit on 17-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Jukiodone
There are 2 or 3 examples of airline pilots seemingly committing suicide in the last 20 years.
There are also 2 or 3 examples of large planes being stolen by ground staff/flight crew and never been found.

Given the above it would be quite reasonable to suspect Pilot/Flight crew involvement as transponders being turned off are present in all above examples.

If someone chose to steal/subvert MH370 they seem to have planned everything perfectly except overlooking the fact that 239 people missing means this plane is now possibly the "hottest" object on the planet .

If terrorist/state/bond villain organisation why take this plane when you could take the same plane from an African cargo flight with little or no news coverage and not have to dodge all the surveillance assets during whatever you are using it for?

My guess is the person/s responsible could only get access to this flight and had no intention of hiding/re-using the plane i.e likely suicide.

edit on 17-3-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

We aren't going to know soon.

@Everyone else

I hate to throw this out there...as usually I am not one to agree with much philosophical points, but couldn't we just look at Occam's Razor first before everything else?

No one has mentioned Occam's Razor yet, so I get to be the first, mwuuhahahaha

The easiest and simplest explanation is that it crashed into the ocean. Let's rule that out first before going off the deep end.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join