It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 year old boy shoots 45 year old.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well id like to post this and get some people's opinions, as this happened in my hometown. Rather down the road. It's alarming when it happens so close to you.

So, apparently three teenagers shot this man in the head and threw his body off the lookout. But the story is a lot deeper than that. Here's a link to the article.

Was the kid justified in his act? Murder is never the answer, but some people just see red when they hear of such a monster doing something to another human.

Apparently this 45 year old man has high school kids over at his house to party and do drugs. One night the kids girlfriend passed out at the mans house. She woke up naked with the old man holding her under garments.

The boy got word of this and gathered some friends to beat him up. Instead he brought a gun..

www.adn.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting

Yep, that's my high school's old friend's kid.

It was all messed up. His name is James Dvorak (17)

The kid actually had a drug problem. Go figure. Add bad friends.

Stir up the pot, and you get a murder.

To be honest, it's not a surprise, as his sister said the contrary in an interview at the Palmer Court House.
edit on 16-3-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: Said facts wrong, sorry and corrected

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Go to Jail. Go Directly to Jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 dollars.
I support the 2 nd amendment.

VinMan

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yeah I lived down the street in Wasilla from his Parent(s)

James has 10 siblings, so did his parents.

Its a hillbilly, drug-using, low-income, who gives-a-crap, kind-of-thing.

Lack of education in this state is a great result of what happened.

James will get 20-30 years with parole, probably less.

Welcome to the Mat-Su.

Now as a tax-payer, I'm paying for his warmth, food, meds, etc.

I know his parents and siblings can't afford any of it.

Then again. He may walk free. I've seen it happen in the Valley.

What about my friend Cory Newell who was murdered? Nobody guilty of those two homicides.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Are drugs getting that bad at the high school? It was only weed and beer when I was in school..

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

VinMan

Go to Jail. Go Directly to Jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 dollars.
I support the 2 nd amendment.

VinMan

As a big believer in the 2nd, Illegal and irresponsible gun use should be handled with severity.

Strict enforcement of Current laws is always whats called for.

People who use a gun to take a life should face the harshest of scrutiny and penalty no mater who they are or the situation.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, it is murder. However, unlike the ptb and serial killers, this is within a range of somewhat normal human emotional behavior and i don't believe in harshness. I would have counseling, life coaching and about 2 years in a prison more like a buddist temple training grounds, with meditation and positive training with several years of counseling and community service and bracelet afterwards.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VinMan

Im confused by your statement. You say go to jail but you support the second amendment, you support the right to bear arms. So you support his right to pull the gun out?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sorry about your loss friend. I hope you guys find closure with his death.. I heard about that too.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

safetymeeting

Are drugs getting that bad at the high school? It was only weed and beer when I was in school..

Well. I was a graduate of a Palmer High School a long ago. Now, I have friends kids, nieces, and nephews there. Pot is #1.
Then you have massive amounts of coke and meth being sold and given to kids as young as 9-10 year old. all the way down to 6 and 7 graders at the middle school. they are usually the biggest F*** up's and lowest GPA.

It wasn't as bad when I was there, but it is now.

The Mat-Su has the biggest Narcotics team in the State of Alaska.

I can say I know this because I have family and friends in the local Law Enforcement. I can get Proof of fact if it needs to brought to light.
I dated many AST LEO's Daughters from Palmer and Wasilla....

And yes, Most still don't like me to this day

edit on 16-3-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: Sorry, had a few with my friends. Missing a word here and there. Forgive me.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I can't say I feel the least bit sorry for the pervert if what happened to the girl is actually what happened. I have zero sympathy for rapists. On the other hand, the kid made the very stupid mistake of letting his need for vengeance take control and has probably lost any chance of straightening out his life.

I'll bet the kid regrets how he reacted, and I'd bet you the rapist never would have regretted what he did.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

safetymeeting

Sorry about your loss friend. I hope you guys find closure with his death.. I heard about that too.

You don't have to be sorry. He was a big drug dealer in the Valley and had it coming. That's why I don't live there anymore.

I know quite a bit about it, but through the process of the Alaska Law I cannot disclose any more info than I already did.

Drugs are bad, stop doing them. If you hang with someone who does, stay away from them!!! My only advice.

I have experience to tell you this is the best advice I can give someone.

Be smart and safe.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
A 45 year old dude partying with high school kids is sad in the first place. Esecially when using drugs.

Just....weird.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

kx12x

I can't say I feel the least bit sorry for the pervert if what happened to the girl is actually what happened. I have zero sympathy for rapists. On the other hand, the kid made the very stupid mistake of letting his need for vengeance take control and has probably lost any chance of straightening out his life.

I'll bet the kid regrets how he reacted, and I'd bet you the rapist never would have regretted what he did.

The man killed had a right to a trial, no matter the circumstances.

So does the Man who chose to take another life.

There is a reason due process exist, what if the Girlfriend was lying for some reason?

We won't know now as no investigation will happen, we never will know what this man "deserved" and this man that shot and beat him didn't have the right to make that choice.

I get the impulse, believe me I do, but aren't we better than that, don't we hold ourselves to a Higher standard than our animal instinct and need for vengeance?
edit on 16-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Lack of moral values on both sides...tragic...and pathetic...but mostly tragic...

2nd

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
A 45 year old dude partying with high school kids is sad in the first place. Esecially when using drugs.

Just....weird.

Its not weird, it's how the drug land works here. I mean, come on. Where do you think the teens get the stuff?
Where do you think they party. Teens do not have a house to party in except houses of men like the one that provided in this situation.
Very common when I was a teen. Parents provided beer and whatever because they didn't want their kids and friends at Jim Creek or in the woods. Bad parenting, plain and simple.

I was a teen in places like this. I became aware of the dangers and stopped when I was 17. I started when I was 12.
A story like this will most likely make parents aware of their teens plans, and hopefully will save a few lives.

I can recall stories like this, and close friends raped, beaten, and murdered. 20+ friends in my teen-early 20's, I live in a small town compared to the south. Unfortunately, it will happen here and there no matter the laws.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Nothing wrong partying with high schoolers now and then

I quote the wise Matthew McConaughey character David Wooderson from the movie "Dazed and Confused"

Wooderson: "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Course I was 29 when I married my wife who was 17. Like Wooderson, a fellow hebephile

Still married though
edit on 3/16/2014 by Cito because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

safetymeeting
reply to post by VinMan

Im confused by your statement. You say go to jail but you support the second amendment, you support the right to bear arms. So you support his right to pull the gun out?

Clearly the right to murder is not guaranteed by the 2nd amendment, nor any other amendment.
I often find many people are confused between killing and murder.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

"I quote the wise Matthew McConaughey character David Wooderson from the movie "Dazed and Confused"

Wooderson: "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." "

Damn it! How did I leave that out. I hear that once a week when I look at that TC.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
aw, lets coddle him and shower him with love, he had a emotional response and shot the bad man in the face and head three times. wiped his finger prints from the gun before throwing it into the woods, tried to rub the blood off his shoelaces and jacket.
but it was just a emotional response, lets just send him on a cozy retreat so he can meditate on what he did for a little while.

The girl later told an investigator she wasn't sure what happened that night and didn't think she had sex, the affidavit says Read more here: www.adn.com...=cpy

i don't care what happened, you don't take the law into your own hands.especially when the said victim of another crime,can't say what happened.
she should have went to the cops, and let them deal with it. sad fact is well ....i wont go there.

this was premeditated murder plain and simple. death penalty for the young man if they have it, life if they don't. [
edit on 16-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join