It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Strange Sounds in Rio Vista, California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
strangesounds.org...

"I just heard what I believe is the same sound outside my house about an hour ago. I’ve been looking all over the internet to see if I could find what it was. I also recorded it. To me, it sounded like a fleet of jets in the sky, but constant. I’m totally freaked out!"

They live near Rio Vista, California in a rural neighborhood on Sherman Island, secluded a good hour from any airport. It’s the second time within a week or two that they hear the scary noise. Well, TERRIFYING would be more adequate! Listen to this record of the that they’ve witnessed!

Didnt know these sounds are still around! Thought like a year after folk started pranking the KIEV sound, things had quieted down.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Heh, it sounds like jet engines, that thing they do where they rev jet engines out on the asphalt sometimes, and with Travis Air Force base a mere 6 or 7 miles away? I think someone is pulling our chain for 5 mins of fame

Terrifying indeed

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

That is the sound my family and I heard several weeks ago one Sunday morning about 8 am in Banning, CA.

It sounded like a large low and slow flying jet circling around the area of the house I was visiting. It lasted about 5 to 10 minutes. I looked at the sky for some time...looked in what I thought was the direction of the sound and saw nothing. Way up heading towards Ontario International Airport was an airliner ... we never hear sound from those...
edit on 3/16/2014 by Oolon because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/16/2014 by Oolon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
HAARP??

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Theres been a lot of stories in the news of late about the US military having invisible planes of some sort, using "cloking tech".

You could be in a flight path maybe?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hmm yea maybe its HAARP because we havent had any significant Cali quakes in recent years, perhaps HAARP-like pulses are being used in attempt to release some tension between plates before its too late!

Or maybe its cloaked planes =D

top topics

join