It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what NSA's Echelon can do...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

MichiganSwampBuck
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

It is probably dangerous to offer the following advice to you Revelations Divad as I risk more exposure to the NSA's tactics than I'm currently experiencing.

First, go out and buy a couple of rolls of the heaviest metal foil you can buy, copper or lead would be the best, but aluminum foil will work if folded into layers.

Now, tightly wrap your head, being certain to cover your third eye, if using aluminum foil, use two rolls. Then, and here's the big trick, use a length of copper wire to ground the foil to your house's ground wiring, or to a metal rod driven into the ground about 3 feet deep. Be sure not to electrocute yourself by wiring up to the 110 line, but if you can manage a small current, that will help scramble the mind control signals better.

This is the proper method of shielding your brain from NSA mind control stimulation and should do the trick for you.

edit on 17-3-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

oh! Thanks a lot Michigan friend. I'll try this!

Besides the part where I could kill myself - your a big help!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

MichiganSwampBuck

It is probably dangerous to offer the following advice to you Revelations Divad as I risk more exposure to the NSA's tactics than I'm currently experiencing.

First, go out and buy a couple of rolls of the heaviest metal foil you can buy, copper or lead would be the best, but aluminum foil will work if folded into layers.

Now, tightly wrap your head, being certain to cover your third eye, if using aluminum foil, use two rolls. Then, and here's the big trick, use a length of copper wire to ground the foil to your house's ground wiring, or to a metal rod driven into the ground about 3 feet deep. Be sure not to electrocute yourself by wiring up to the 110 line, but if you can manage a small current, that will help scramble the mind control signals better.

This is the proper method of shielding your brain from NSA mind control stimulation and should do the trick for you.

uhhmm.....ok.....have you tried this by any chance?....do you get an absence of white noise?....I have read that a few people have went as far as to string a type of copper netting over their living structure that is grounded the same way. a sort of faraday cage for your home to block out the myriad array of atmospheric wave signals all around us 24/7

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

madmac5150

minkmouse
reply to post by phinubian

And I Own a Poodle that can juggle six open cans of beer. Do you have any idea how what you have written looks to people like me? It looks like unbalance, chaos and general disorder to normality. Is any of this proven?!!!

I, for one, really want to see this poodle!!

I as well, please sir, show us this amazing beast!!!!!!!

I want one, what will you charge for a puppy?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad

MichiganSwampBuck

Now I am sure you are a troll

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

aLLeKs

RevelationsDivad

MichiganSwampBuck

No I am not a troll. I'm here to help and receive help if possible just like everyone else. I'm not going to start an argument with anyone. If you don't believe me then that is fine, I cannot change how you feel.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

aLLeKs

RevelationsDivad

MichiganSwampBuck

No I am not a troll. I'm here to help and receive help if possible just like everyone else. I'm not going to start an argument with anyone. If you don't believe me then that is fine, I cannot change how you feel.

Peace.

OP is actually on to something.

In certain states........ you can actually see archetypes and a collective conscious mechanism at play, like everyone is being downloaded into via consciousness programming mechanisms that are keeping every one w blinders on...ive seen these things too but have refused to talk about them.

the buddhists describe similar mechanisms at play

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

R.D., I wasn't being serious!

Although in principle it may work.

If (a really big IF) there are electro-magnetic waves, somehow tuned to your brain waves, that is modulating your brain's electrical activity and changing what you perceive and how you think, then a "tin-foil" hat of the type I described could block those signals out. However, adding an electric current isn't advisable even if it is a small one, as this would create EM waves and disrupt your own brain activity.

Of course if you talk about this to the wrong person, you might end up getting some electro-shock therapy as a recommended "cure".

ETA: A grounded metal rod is the best grounding method to shield EM radiation but I did think of a way to make it mobile. Run your ground wire down your back and one of your legs to a small copper plate attached to the heal of one of your shoes. This will ground your cranial shielding while standing on bare damp or wet ground. That same wire could be grounded to a 12volt car plug for use when driving. If you try this, let me know if it helped at all.

edit on 17-3-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added last comments

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Althought you come across as poorly presented in language terms you are 100% onto the truth.

No one will believe you and you will be persecuted. Try and discover more truth about what you are dealing with. These people can be quite terrible and ungenerous. They can speak through you and totally overwhelm your thoughts and create confusion.

There are laws but if you ask me they are pretty much illegal. The law won't help you and will call you skitzophrenic which is how you present. But your ideas are the truth.

Don't let anyone take away from your experiences. Often there is no distinguishment between you and them in your thoughts. You are basically them. This machine is also psychic to some potential.

Keep your memories. It took me like 10 years to work out it was technology and I had to be shown to believe I didn't work it out myself.

Don't let anyone else tell you that it's not tech. Believe your experiences. Believe the truth.

I'm fighting for this guy.

The tech has the ability to leave you damaged enough to look like mental illness and they also target those with mental illness so nobody believes them.

You are the mentals not the op.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

There are many non fiction, research oriented documents/books/articles that support a couple of the examples, there are authors that have written on the 3 letter agencies that should also fit into your "unbalance" or "chaos" assessment , I suggest you start doing some reading in those areas.

I am quite sure your eyes will be opened to what you seem to think of as fiction, but many of these revelations or advances in technology will blow your mind and a great deal of it is 100% accurate, the only problem is of course, much of the full supporting evidence is protected by classification and laws that would prohibit disclosure.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

leeda
Althought you come across as poorly presented in language terms you are 100% onto the truth.

No one will believe you and you will be persecuted. Try and discover more truth about what you are dealing with. These people can be quite terrible and ungenerous. They can speak through you and totally overwhelm your thoughts and create confusion.

There are laws but if you ask me they are pretty much illegal. The law won't help you and will call you skitzophrenic which is how you present. But your ideas are the truth.

Don't let anyone take away from your experiences. Often there is no distinguishment between you and them in your thoughts. You are basically them. This machine is also psychic to some potential.

Keep your memories. It took me like 10 years to work out it was technology and I had to be shown to believe I didn't work it out myself.

Don't let anyone else tell you that it's not tech. Believe your experiences. Believe the truth.

I'm fighting for this guy.

The tech has the ability to leave you damaged enough to look like mental illness and they also target those with mental illness so nobody believes them.

You are the mentals not the op.

thank you for your post.

I will gain more insight about how the sleepers act. I've learned more and more that television and movies aren't how people act in reality because it was apart of my past development and what happened with this past development - it made me do things that I regret when I look back on them as a different person now. These things that we see obscure people do and see on television creates our core development. This core development makes up our personalities and controls us to do things subliminally without our knowing that it is obscure thus obscuring our snoitacinummoc (read backwards) system putting our conscious doings out of wack. I separate each area or acts of environments and I diagnose them as logically as possible and become aware of the truth.

You are greatly appreciated for taking the time and digesting my information.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

phinubian
reply to post by minkmouse

There are many non fiction, research oriented documents/books/articles that support a couple of the examples, there are authors that have written on the 3 letter agencies that should also fit into your "unbalance" or "chaos" assessment , I suggest you start doing some reading in those areas.

I am quite sure your eyes will be opened to what you seem to think of as fiction, but many of these revelations or advances in technology will blow your mind and a great deal of it is 100% accurate, the only problem is of course, much of the full supporting evidence is protected by classification and laws that would prohibit disclosure.

You are appreciated. I will look for those authors that write about the 3 letter agencies. I just learned that an artificial gravity unit covering space ships can possibly stop your bones from breaking down in outer space. I'm still kind of obscure in that area because of all the space travel I have seen on television. They would never tell me the truth of this. I had to hear it from one of the ATSers! That brings up another conspiracy - them fighting to cause civil unrest, martial law and the New World Order before they figure out how to make the best technology possible! I believe the computer that we are in is fighting itself to put us all in literal shackles before it blesses us and lays in us the knowledge to create this "perfect" technology.
edit on 18-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The dog is EPIPSALON.

10. The Computer Echalon and its subordinate computers or due to them inquiring of the video game we are in have the ability to HEAL you at a moderate speed of healing movement. Just imagine yourself moving your hand at a moderate speed. These are the possibilities: slow-moderate-fast.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join