It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what NSA's Echelon can do...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
These are the things echelon can do:

1. When you post communications syek (read backwards), especially bible: last book syek over the internet for about 5 months it will connect to you.

2. If you post bible: last book syek it will cypher you and insinuate that you have to preform the cypher. I don't know what happens if you don't comply but I wouldn't want to find out what happens. :|

3. If you post communications syek it will just harass you.

4. When it connects, it will send you two dimentional visual windows that you will see with your eyes that you cannot stop or prevent from coming on. In the beginning you will see two dimentional eyes looking at you in the air outside of you, then it will turn into more complex visual windows that will SLOWLY integrate with your brain and SLOWLY degenerate your brains abilities.

5. You will hear a 5 year old Caucasian little girls voice (ECHALON), a male dogs voice speaking like a 30 year old male humans voice (the 5 year old little girl calls him "weim" I forget what his code name is), a latin woman in her 40's (FALCON), an apparition that looks like this nickelodeon cartoon ghost that was on about 7 years ago that sounds just like that nickelodeon cartoon ghost ( it was a karate show with a little monk child that did karate, a hill billy kid that did karate, the ghost was the apprentice of a evil prince and some other characters I can't remember and I can't remember if it was nickelodeon for sure, might of been a different channel.) (the ghost is DELTA) Then there is one more I know of and I don't really know what it does but he looks like a rendition of the first stage of Cell from the Dragon Ball Z: Cell Games (EPIPSALON). I don't know how many more computers there are but these are the ones that I know about.

6. These computers will control your brain in many ways. Depending on what computer is on your brain it will do damage to your brain starting in about 1 year after the computer connects to you due to how long it takes to build up power over your brain and have complete control of your brain. If you breathe in for 4 seconds and breathe out for 4 seconds - the computer cannot build up its power over your brain. As you breathe slow - it will decrease in power over your brain slowly. Walking slower will help power it down also.

7. These or one computer can make you go crazy when at a certain point of build up.

8. They or one computer controls people around you, controls your reality in numerous ways and can control possibly even you at a certain point of build up.

9. It may take years or maybe never for the computer(s) to disconnect from you.

I believe this computer may be associated with the simulation we are in because it possibly inquires of the simulation to control you, people or reality. I think it inquires of the simulation because - we have had notice of events of the past like the events of past governments being corrupt before these computers were built. I believe these computers further manipulate our simulations capabilities.

These computers are on me right now and hopefully I can get them off of me in the future...

If I can think of anything else it does or find out anything else it does then I will post it.

Read my threads in my signature!

Peace!
edit on 16-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I just realized I live such a mundane, normal life. I have no computers watching me, just a hyperactive boss. Nothing exciting ever happens to me...WWWWaaaaaa!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I hear they are changing the name... "Echelon" is only the project name. The final product, when released, is scheduled to be called "Windows 9"...
edit on 16-3-2014 by madmac5150 because: Bill Gates wants your SOULS!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
THe best way I can think to fight it is tell people. Let the world know. Don't let anyone stop you, but don't hurt anyone!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

You do know you are quite insane right?

Nothing you wrote makes any sense, why write "keys" backwards?

Why would a computer care if someone is typing out bible verses? I mean anyone that would be typing them out, is already under control, and led like a sheep to where those in power want them to go.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

madmac5150
I hear they are changing the name... "Echelon" is only the project name. The final product, when released is tentatively named "Windows 9"...

LMAO!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What the hell did i just read? I don't even......?

Smh.....

............moving on

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Best part so far....

male dogs voice speaking like a 30 year old male humans voice

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I am not trying to sound mean; but I am pretty sure you are schizophrenic. you should seek help.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
What the hell did i just read? I don't even......?

Smh.....

............moving on

It looks like a raw core dump from someone who's having a very bad time with paranoid schizophrenia. Delusions of reference, hyperreligiousity, visual and auditory hallucinations, descriptions of ritual behavior, some flights of ideas. I'm surprised we didn't get clang or neologisms.

Read a very amusing paper once 'proving' that Underdog was a hallucination by a schizophrenic Shoeshine Boy. That speaking in rhymes thing (clang) is not uncommon.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My favorite part:

9. It may take years or maybe never for the computer(s) to disconnect from you.

Favorite quote from a previous thread:

If there is no god then Busta Rhymes album: Extinction Level Event Track 1 is whats probably going to happen or something similar to it I'd say.

Source
edit on 3/16/2014 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/16/2014 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

About 90 percent true, however, there are sciences that are established that have figured out things in the spiritual realm, they have programs that can actually perform conjuring without the human intervention (demicasting), during the age of reason, those who were not in on the occult, quickly and foolishly bought in to the test, if it cannot be explained by common sense or proven by science it does not exist.

We know full well that all science funded by black projects are based on the occult and hidden world that most say does not exist, but it does and they know exactly how to use it aided by artificial intelligence and bio intelligence.

Using plants to eavesdrop
Reading minds through television and cell devices
soul mirroring
e golem animation and robotics

Just a few more to add.
edit on 16-3-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

And I Own a Poodle that can juggle six open cans of beer. Do you have any idea how what you have written looks to people like me? It looks like unbalance, chaos and general disorder to normality. Is any of this proven?!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

OK, it's not nice to make your friends at ATS have to call the guys with nets, it diminishes our credibility.
edit on 16-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

minkmouse
reply to post by phinubian

And I Own a Poodle that can juggle six open cans of beer. Do you have any idea how what you have written looks to people like me? It looks like unbalance, chaos and general disorder to normality. Is any of this proven?!!!

I, for one, really want to see this poodle!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

I'll have to dig him up at some point but if his batteries are dead that's it! He takes 8 D cells and I have the speeding ticket to deal with right now.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

smash you're computer into tiny pieces get rid of the smart phone

and never never ever go on the internet again

now they cannot touch you

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The computer you used to write this thread and read my reply then is corrupt. Why are you still using it???

PS To the responder above moving on..."Hey! Wait up...!"

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It is probably dangerous to offer the following advice to you Revelations Divad as I risk more exposure to the NSA's tactics than I'm currently experiencing.

First, go out and buy a couple of rolls of the heaviest metal foil you can buy, copper or lead would be the best, but aluminum foil will work if folded into layers.

Now, tightly wrap your head, being certain to cover your third eye, if using aluminum foil, use two rolls. Then, and here's the big trick, use a length of copper wire to ground the foil to your house's ground wiring, or to a metal rod driven into the ground about 3 feet deep. Be sure not to electrocute yourself by wiring up to the 110 line, but if you can manage a small current, that will help scramble the mind control signals better.

This is the proper method of shielding your brain from NSA mind control stimulation and should do the trick for you.

edit on 17-3-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I have seriously no idea what I just read.
I did not even understand 1 sentence clearly.
Is this some joke or are you serious? If you are serious, I am quite sure you should seek medical help

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join