It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounter with "The Lady in White" and the "Children"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by smokenmirrors

What kind of "feelings" did you get from this woman/Satan? Did you feel "LOVE"?

I don't post often on here, I have said my piece. I am not qualifying the op's experience, merely relating my own, with a word of caution, that is all.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thx for the feedback.

However those Facebook links didn't work for me. =\

Can you try again? (Or message me).

I'd very much like to take a look.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I'm very much in tune with my feelings. Something I take pride in (most men are taught to suppress emotions. I went a different route. Only way to really understand your emotions is to fully let them flow and become familiar with each one deeply.)

For me, the mere fact that I was not -taken-, and they did not show themselves to me out of nowhere, remember I had to walk to the kitchen, and chose to open the door and venture on. I was also told I could leave at any time.

This to me is a sign of respect on my free will.

I was asked to take part in this. Not forced.
I agreed because i felt safe and because of the manner I was approached.

That being said, I appreciate tour concerns.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

iammrhappy86
reply to post by sled735

Thx for the feedback.

However those Facebook links didn't work for me. =\

Can you try again? (Or message me).

I'd very much like to take a look.

Thanks again.

Try this: www.the-starpeople.net...
There should be a link there to join the f/b group too, if I remember correctly.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iammrhappy86

Some of us know what you mean. We are the ones that get behind the computer without walls. You won't hear us ridicule you but support you. When things sound too farfetched that's when they attack, they attack what they don't know and what they can't understand because they refuse to get out of their shoebox.

it's like hanging out with a group that does something together, ill use drinking for an example. crew goes out to drink for the first time, one chickens out and doesnt want a drink but he wants to know what all the fuzz is about. as they drink more and more he gets pulled in more by whats going on to the others but he still doesnt know whats going on because he doesn't want to parlay.

It's quite simple, if you wish to parlay in this drink take it for what it is. Fact from the OP.

It makes much more sense to you as to why, but maybe as of now you just don't understand what the purpose behind it was. by trying to understand it you can easily pass it up when it comes around. Try to over stand it and paint is as a picture. What else can you get from it by looking at it for what it was?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
that last post gave me the idea to literally 'picture it' as i remember.

so I did just that. Pictures will be found in this post.

NOTE: I clearly don't know how to draw..... a third grader could do better. but thats not the point.

First Image: This is a top-down view (not to scale...) of the place as i recall it. There's the house+yard, me, lady in white, children, a slide and sandpit and some of those springy thingies kids like to use. I'm not sure those were really there, i drew them because there were some objects like that to which I paid very little attention. The slide however, I clearly remember.

Second Image: This is the lady in white as she appeared to me. She did not look like an old witch... that's just my bad drawing. Her hair was very flowy and light blond.

Third Image: This is the image i see when i try to remember the first time i spoke with those kids. One stepped up and the others waited (after that, we mingled and spread about, but for that i have no clear image in my head). He had big bright blue eyes. no hair. small frame. The others in the back were foggy until they came closer, hence the lack of detail. I don't know if that's really how they looked, or if that's just how it appeared to me, like i said, remembering them is the hardest part to remember. (I put the slide as reference, since I was standing near the slide when he approached me)

I hesitated to post these, but figured it can't hurt. Since you guys can't see what I see, and i tend to omit some parts in descriptions.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have some very vivid dreams now and then also. These dreams really seemed to have made an impact on you.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

iammrhappy86
reply to post by kimish

I'm not quite ready to share those. =\

Maybe one day.

I feel the worst I can hear from this one is just "was a dream. Get over it". While I could get much worse response from the rest.... And that's if i manage to explain it properly in the first place.

Thx for showing interest though. ^_^

Fair. I'm in the same boat, definitely not ready to share some of mine either.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

iammrhappy86

I'm very much in tune with my feelings. Something I take pride in (most men are taught to suppress emotions. I went a different route. Only way to really understand your emotions is to fully let them flow and become familiar with each one deeply.)

I can go either way on my emotions, usually I hide them but I have been told by a girl that I can hide the emotions on my face but my eyes always tell another story, ever since then I've tried to not hide my feelings atleast around the girls cause they can always tell.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
reply to post by EA006

What you said.

OP, moving to a new Country with a different language can be a traumatic experience for an individual at that age. Perhaps the Lady and the Children represented your old home in Canada. And with the last experience where you were all sad, she pointed at your home, your new home, in Florida, representing your sadness for leaving all that you've known in your life up until that time.

I have found Old/New Truths within your Word.

Thank you.

^_^

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86
Glad to here it!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, sorry you lost contact with your friends. Universe is incredibly large and distances between intelligent civilizations likely impenetrable. So it makes perfect sense that some civilizations would use the inner realm to communicate with other lifeforms (sounded like a school outing). The ability to communicate through the inner realm exists with everyone, But its at such a subtle level, that its easily drowned out from the never ceasing roar of noise, from our brain. So doesn't reach our concious awareness. Unless its trained through meditation to vibrate at lower noise level.

It wouldn't surprize, if older civilizations on earth, used the same technique, to gain knowledge from extraterrestial sources. The story of Dogon people of Mali and visitors from the Sirius, for example.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
reply to post by iammrhappy86

Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?

What exactly is "just a dream?"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join