It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounter with "The Lady in White" and the "Children"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What I'm about to tell you is 100% true.

This is not the only "encounter" ive had, but the most emotionally impacting one.

I present this as a series of "dreams" as that is how I perceived it at the time, but let me be clear: I have had a plethora of crazy dreams. Realistic ones too. Vivid dreams and all. But NONE like these.

It started when I was 14 years old.

I had just moved from Quebec Canada where I grew up to Ft. lauderdale Florida. (New place, new language, but I adapted ok)

So I have this dream one night. It was a pleasant dream and I didnt think much of it at first. (Read the entire post before assuming that's all it was)

So I "wake up" (within my dream). Feels a bit like an OOBE. I can hear all my family members talking simultaneously as if I could hear their thoughts. (Even my sister who was in canada at the time)
But I see no one. House is empty.

I feel compelled to approach the kitchen where I see this door which doesn't belong there.
As soon as I think about opening the door, I instantly appear in another place.

I'm in what looks like a small park. Or child's playground. There's a small fence surrounding the area, but I see no boundaries beyond that. Like this park is just floating in space or something.
There is a slide, green grass, and some items you'd normally find in a playground.

There's also this lady standing in front of me. She must have been a giant! She was easily twice my height. (I was roughly 5'3 at the time). White skin, long blond hair, and a very flowy white gown.

And she loves me greatly! I can feel it! Like my own mother. (And I'm fully aware of my mothers love for me. She fought to keep when my father and doctors were trying to convince her to get an abortion. But that's another long story...)

I feel like shes known me my whole life.

There is also a group of small child-like greyish figures closely packed, patiently waiting a ways behind her. (Their figure was a bit foggy. Not as clear as the lady was) I assumed they were children.

So the first thing the lady does is convince me that I am safe. That she knows me, and that I can leave anytime I want. She then points behind me so I turn and see my house. Seemingly outside of the park. It seemed far though. (No road leading to it. Just sorta there.)

Then she tells me these 'kids' are excited to meet me. They want to ask me questions, and I in return I'm told I can ask them anything I want.

So I shyly accept. I can't remember any of their faces, or what we talked about. But I remember I felt safe, and we had a good time!

I think I recall the first one approach me and ask "are you not afraid of us?" With a smile.so I simply said No. Then he asked "why not?" So I answered "you seem nice." He had very large, pretty eyes. And a friendly smile. All I recall physically other than the foggy greyish figure.
(Btw, these were clearly not grays. I was terrified of the image or thought of a grey)

After this, I remember nothing. Not a word. Just that we got along very well, and I was there for what seemed like a long time.

Then I wake up feeling wonderful. I tell no one of this, but I remember the feelings.

Days later I have another one.
I 'wake up' and hear my family voices. I'm excited! I know what this means! So I run to the kitchen door and appear in the park.
Lady greets me, and i go mingle with the 'kids' again. Had a great time, mingled for a while too.
Again, I cannot recall a single conversation...

I wake up feeling as wonderful as I ever have. Really warm feeling.

For the following weeks, I spent most of my time day dreaming about this place and those people. Honestly i was very distracted and lost in thoughts.
Even though I knew nothing of that place, its all I can think about. And I want to go back so bad!

Eventually I have a third. But it was different...

I 'wake up', but hear nothing. No voices. I nervously walk to the kitchen door. But this time I'm afraid to open it...

Eventually I decide to open it and appear in the park. But its all wrong...

There's an overwhelming feeling of sorrow....
The lady who was always smiling and full of love looks heartbroken.. The 'kids' look stiff and distant.

The lady tells me we won't be seeing each other anymore. I instantly feel my throat swell up like I'm about to cry. I ask why? Did i do something wrong? I was looking forward to more time with them! Will I see them again?

I got no answers.... She just sadly points to my house again. And so I turn and look. Then in wake up.

I instantly started crying... I mean big time... I'm 14 and balling my eyes out because of a supposed series of dreams...

I spent that entire day in bed. Crying until i became numb.

Took me a while. But I got over it. But never forgot.

I didn't tell anyone about this unt I was well intoy 20s, out of fear of ridicule.

I am now convinced these were not dreams. These were intelligent beings I was in contact with.

I am now 27 and still wonder what that was all about, and where they are now. If they even know the man i became.

I may never find out what that really was.

So that's my story.

Feel free to pitch in or ask me anything.

I'm still looking for my friends out there. ^_^

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iammrhappy86

Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hmmmmm I believe they are spirits from the other side. I believe the higher ups of the afterlife ordered her to stop visiting you.
edit on 16-3-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

starwarsisreal

Hmmmmm I believe they are spirits from the other side. Somehow I believe the higher ups of the afterlife ordered her to stop visiting you.
edit on 16-3-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

Well that's just what I want to hear....Spend all my mortal life being under orders and rules and when I pass on I'm getting orders? Nice!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

What you said.

OP, moving to a new Country with a different language can be a traumatic experience for an individual at that age. Perhaps the Lady and the Children represented your old home in Canada. And with the last experience where you were all sad, she pointed at your home, your new home, in Florida, representing your sadness for leaving all that you've known in your life up until that time.
edit on 16-3-2014 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Im no expert on this kind of thing, but I loved your story and I feel compelled to write you a reply. I almost feel your sorrow in reading what you wrote. I believe you.

I dont think the sorrow they showed had anything to do with you, but maybe they had a higher power to follow and were told it was time to move on or stop communication with you for some reason. Maybe thats why they were sad.

I myself have had dreams that are not like most dreams. They feel like your soul has entered a different realm and you are communicating with beings of a higher conciousness.

What a great experience you had though.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

kimish
reply to post by EA006

What you said.

OP, moving to a new Country with a different language can be a traumatic experience for an individual at that age. Perhaps the Lady and the Children represented your old home in Canada. And with the last experience where you were all sad, she pointed at your home, your new home, in Florida.

I found it exciting, not traumatic!

Freaking Florida! That's like the promised land to French canadians. Lol.

And I already spoke English fluently as well. Made new friends easily.

I was very happy and stable in my life.

I'm sticking to my belief.

Didn't feel like a dream to begin with. I was fully conscious throughout the duration.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

drz400
[...]

I myself have had dreams that are not like most dreams. They feel like your soul has entered a different realm and you are communicating with beings of a higher conciousness.
[...]

Exactly. Couldn't have worded it better myself.

Thx for the feedback. ^_^

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well Hell! I'm jealous then! lol

What other experiences have you had?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I'm not quite ready to share those. =\

Maybe one day.

I feel the worst I can hear from this one is just "was a dream. Get over it". While I could get much worse response from the rest.... And that's if i manage to explain it properly in the first place.

Thx for showing interest though. ^_^

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well, I for one, will be looking forward to hearing more about your experiences.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The way I read it you seem to have been dreaming but I can't just say "You were dreaming, get over it" because I've done some sleep walking in my time and I know firsthand that dreams can interject with reality. So I guess I might put forth you had a spiritual encounter whilst sleep walking or perhaps the reverse. Not sure really, but the story was cool

edit on 16-3-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I know a family member that has seen the lady in white with her children, outside her window. She lives in Florida. She often sees demons in the middle of the night outside her window, mostly blackeyed people trying to lure her outside.

In this case, the lady in white had no face. The children around her were playing, but the whole thing seemed malevolent. These manifestations always stop when she prays in Jesus name.

If I had to guess, these manifestations are demons trying to toy with us. They try to befriend non-believers and harrass believers in Christ. In my experience and those of other fellow Christians, these creatures never play nice, but they always leave when rebuked in Jesus' name.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

I know a family member that has seen the lady in white with her children, outside her window. She lives in Florida. She often sees demons in the middle of the night outside her window, mostly blackeyed people trying to lure her outside.

In this case, the lady in white had no face. The children around her were playing, but the whole thing seemed malevolent. These manifestations always stop when she prays in Jesus name.

If I had to guess, these manifestations are demons trying to toy with us. They try to befriend non-believers and harrass believers in Christ. In my experience and those of other fellow Christians, these creatures never play nice, but they always leave when rebuked in Jesus' name.

Does this really fit with the OP's description? Just asking.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

I'm sorry for your friend to be haunted like that. =\

But that couldn't be further from what i experienced. I felt unconditional love. And acceptance. And respect.

And i doubt it occurred on our physical plane of existence. There was a lightness to the whole thing.
This world feels cold and heavy in comparison.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

I would say that the lady in white with her children are either the same entities presenting themselves to different people in different attitudes.

Or

There are multiple groups of entities copy-catting the "lady in white" template for different reasons.

The fact that both accounts occured in Florida is interesting. I wonder if the lady in white manifestation is limited to that area.

These things have capabilities to manipulate our emotions. Personally, I wouldnt trust them. There is a reason why the dont exist with us in our realm. Instead, they have to find gates that temporarily allow them to cross over. Basically they are intruding.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

I would put forward only that whether or not they are related, the type of glasses one uses to observe them may have an influence on their behavior.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is a really really interesting story! What about hypnotherapy or something would that work for remembering conversations during dreams? It would be so cool to know what was said and im sure would give alot of answers, maybe you slipped in to another plain while sleeping, i have read some people have a firm belief in that but still learning about it all.

I hope you find answers and or they return to you someday!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

That is a very good point.

I can't say for sure that it wasn't all some sort of setup to make me feel as if I was safe and loved, when I 'may' have been fooled into thinking and feeling as much.

Since I can't seem to recall the conversations, there is a chance that something entirely different occurred.

I chose to believe in its genuineness, but I could be gullible and susceptible to advanced and conceiled manipulation.

Just maybe...

Again, I may never know.

But it was definitely pleasant experience from my point of view. (Keyword: my point of view)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Shana91aus
This is a really really interesting story! What about hypnotherapy or something would that work for remembering conversations during dreams? It would be so cool to know what was said and im sure would give alot of answers, maybe you slipped in to another plain while sleeping, i have read some people have a firm belief in that but still learning about it all.

I hope you find answers and or they return to you someday!

I would love to try it out, for another experience when I was 7 years old as well, but I'm afraid it may cost a lot, and I am also weary of trusting a stranger with my hypnotherapy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join