It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need elections like Crimea's/ Paper Ballots, Clear Voting Boxes, count in front of Crowd

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

NonsensicalUserName
reply to post by Danbones

Ironically you're sounding like a democrat in 2002 or 2006.

i can post the republican vote fraud convictions from ohio and florida re bush 2 also
im a bipartisan critic

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Crimean ‘referendum at gunpoint’ is a myth – intl observers
“It’s all quiet so far,” Mateus Psikorkski, the leader of the European observers’ mission and Polish MP told Itar-Tass. “Our observers have not registered any violations of voting rules.”

Another observer, Ewald Stadler, member of the European Parliament, dispelled the “referendum at gunpoint” myth, by saying he felt people were free to make their choice.

“I haven’t seen anything even resembling pressure,” he said. “People themselves want to have their say.”

Many were impressed by the turnout, which appeared to be so high as to have people stand in lines to get to the ballot box in the morning. The turnout for the referendum in Crimea at 17.00 local time (15.00 GMT) was 70 per cent, the referendum’s website said.

"The lines are very long, the turnout is big indeed,” a member of the international observer mission, Bulgarian parliament member Pavel Chernev, said. "Organization and procedures are 100 percent in line with the European standards," he added.

135 international observers have arrived from 23 countries

rt.com...

no wonder obama and harper et al hate vlad
they can barely muster 40 percant; harper its turnout, and obama its his approval rating

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

reply to post by Taobender

Yes some of these points do apply to other places also. And they are just as undesirable there too.

reply to post by benrl

What I wrote was specifically abour crimea, not russia or US.

<< 1   >>

join