It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cpr turning goth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
who else is against this?

This is an insult to the GOA (Goths Of America)

Chris what ever you do DO NOT BECOME GOTH

OR ELSE!

I can find out were you live

And I can easily get there, we live in the same town remember :flamer

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Could'nt you have just U2U'd him about this? Let CPR become a Goth is does not matter. Ggoths, punks, whatever its just nothing and means nothing. Usually one becomes it to belong.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
No the thing is he would just be goth for a joke and hes not the goth type trust me I know him personally we go to the same school

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
For some reason people can never picture me as goth. That is why I wish to become one. It would be fun. Even though I most likely will never becoem goth.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh sure some people want me to shave my head, shave my left eyebrow, get it peirced or get silver hair.
Eh anyway, back to conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Does anyone really just wake up one morning and decide to be goth? Not likely. It is just something that kind of happens. Young children play a lot of games and sports, but nobody thinks to call them jocks. It is only years later that you realize that is how you are catagoized. It's the same for goths. You just realize one day that you fit into that label without having known what a goth was to begin with. At least that is how it was with me.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Don't worry Darkie, he can't pull it off anyway. Cheerleaders for Mods and Goths just don't go.

BTW CPR - wouldn't it just be easier to put
in your signature at this point?

Happy Thanksgiving Sweeties!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
HAHA I WIN!

I agree with Jonna, I just wore what I liked and then one day people started calling my Goth and Punk (and some Skater cause I got meh skater clothes)

I didn't even know I was those cause I wasnt fully goth (I wore non goth clothes once in a while)

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
For some reason people can never picture me as goth. That is why I wish to become one. It would be fun. Even though I most likely will never becoem goth.

See... lol.

OK... want to see him as a goth? Dress his avatar in all black and paint the fur white

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Its a free world and he can do what the hell he likes

new topics

top topics

join