It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted on Channel 4's Space !? (I think)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't have time to find the still now, it was only broadcast for a split second.

I was just watching the live show on channel 4 in the UK called Space .

For those unfamiliar with it, it is a new and I assume one off series of live shows , I think over a week but that is unimportant.

They are talking to the guys on the ISS as they do their thing.

At the point in tonights show where they switch to the ISS camera as it orbits above South Africa, and just before the camera pans to the earth, I spotted a thick disk/ sphere that was metallic in appearance and seemingly stationary just above earths atmosphere right in front of the ISS ( well a fair distance, but easy to see) .

If any other member knows how to find a clip of it to take a still, it's right in the middle of the shot, above the stratosphere.

I am almost certain it was anomalous.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

If nobody can find it by tommorow I will look on 4od for it, this thread is so I don't forget and to see if anyone else spotted it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Go to channel 4 + 1 That is one hour behind the original broadcast. Then video record it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Soapusmaximus
I don't have time to find the still now, it was only broadcast for a split second.

I was just watching the live show on channel 4 in the UK called Space .

For those unfamiliar with it, it is a new and I assume one off series of live shows , I think over a week but that is unimportant.

They are talking to the guys on the ISS as they do their thing.

At the point in tonights show where they switch to the ISS camera as it orbits above South Africa, and just before the camera pans to the earth, I spotted a thick disk/ sphere that was metallic in appearance and seemingly stationary just above earths atmosphere right in front of the ISS ( well a fair distance, but easy to see) .

If any other member knows how to find a clip of it to take a still, it's right in the middle of the shot, above the stratosphere.

I am almost certain it was anomalous.

"I swear I saw something (I think)! I don't have time to actually look up a still, but I do have time to write this thread!"

Sorry boss...thread fail. I'd advise you delete it until you get some more information, then repost.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BeliefInReality

Please do jog on if you don't like it don't comment, I will update my thread in my own time.

Thanks for commenting.

I think waiting for 4od to show it is the best bet, will be crystal clear then.

I could be wrong, it could have been a part of the ISS, but it looked pretty much like a typical metallic sphere of the likes that has been seen many times by both astronauts and cosmonauts.

Edit, I am sorry if I seem rude, but I take your comment to be pretty rude.

I don't see any problem with getting a thread up to see if anyone else saw it, and it's not possible to easily get a still straight away it's not laziness, it was live so won't be online straight away.

Plus I want to enjoy the evening with my missus.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I don't remember what time it was exactly and don't fancy watching it again straight away, will find it in the morning.

Great idea though thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I thought I saw that too. It only lasted a couple of seconds so didnt get a great look at it.

I did think it could be some kind of reflection off the glass but hard to tell.

So your not alone OP I saw that too.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Do either of you remember roughly how far into the show it was? I recorded it to watch with my daughter tonight, so will keep my eyes peeled, but a rough time (even to first half or second half! Would be really helpful)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I saw the same thing and really poorly captured it on my phone(cant screen record my tv!!) Im trying to find it on 4od and it seems to be really hard to find…or missing?! i know it was around 40mins in…Anyway i did upload to youtube.. (link below)

youtubewww.youtube.com...

if i do find it on 4od i WILL capture in HD and upload to my channel, dont upload often as you will see but im certain they cant explain this one….

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When I was watching this program I thought to myself I bet someone finds a UFO on this show.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystery2014

I found it at 31mins in..here is the screen recording..best i can get,,im a crap video editor!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hey thanks for replying everyone,

I forgot about this thread to be honest!!
I did mean to find it.

I will check that youtube link.

And will see if its on 4od.

Definitely something shiny!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fatpastyhead

Some of the best stuff has come from live space transmissions, I couldn't resist !

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery2014

I think it is the same shot as I saw,

although in the area it was, upper mid screen above the stratosphere, it looks like light reflection on your link, if it is the same.

Although it looked a lot more metallic and defined in the live broadcast.

new topics

top topics

join