It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH370: last message to Malaysia sent 'after communications disabled'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The person in control of missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 issued their last communication to air traffic control after the first set of aircraft communications was disabled, Malaysian authorities have confirmed, adding further weight to suspicion that the plane was hijacked.

The latest revelation suggests that the person who delivered the "All right, good night" message to Kuala Lumpur air traffic controllers just before the Boeing-777 disappeared from their radar at 1.22am and diverted from its scheduled flightpath to Beijing was also aware that the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (Acars) had been manually shut down.

Flight MH370: last message to Malaysia sent 'after communications disabled'

Experts on aircraft maintenance have explained that the plane's communications system can only be disabled manually – a process that requires switching a number of cockpit controls in sequence until a computer screen necessitates a keyboard input.

Authorities have not yet disclosed whether the person who issued the last message to controllers was Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, or co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27, or an unknown third person. It is also unclear if such messages are recorded by air traffic control and are available for expert analysis to determine who the voice belongs to.

New updates.

It has been revealed that whoever was behind the last made contact with air traffic control, most likely knew that the 777's communication systems were turned off. The problem being that the communication systems can only be turned off manually, through inputting a specific sequence into the cockpit controls.

My theory?

I doubt it was the pilots who intentionally and willingly flew of course. But i do think they were probably the only individuals on board who had the professional experience to fly the 777. Perhaps someone had gained access into the cockpit, and instead of physically taking over the controls, had forced the pilots to fly elsewhere instead.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This topic and content has been addressed a number of times in various threads.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It is definatly a mystery. I personally think that the authorities know a LOT more than is being reported in the media.

I also think the flight team are involved. At the end of the day everyone has a price.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

pointr97

If it has, i haven't seen it.

This article was authored today, and fits under breaking news. I believe that this topic deserves its own thread, as it provides pertinent information to the timeline of the flight and its disappearance...

With that said, i believe ATS allows two threads of the same topic, as long as one thread is in the BAN forum, and the other, elsewhere.

edit on 16-3-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

pointr97

Ya I have not seen anything about the last audio message that was sent...
I agree the idea of the pilot taking the plane has been speculated and discussed, but this is the first of a recorded message, at least that I have seen, from someone in the cockpit in between the communication shut downs

OP just wanted to say that I have appreciated your posts,this one and the other mh370 related, it seems to me you are staying right on top of this event.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sremmos80

pointr97

Ya I have not seen anything about the last audio message that was sent...
I agree the idea of the pilot taking the plane has been speculated and discussed, but this is the first of a recorded message, at least that I have seen, from someone in the cockpit in between the communication shut downs

OP just wanted to say that I have appreciated your posts,this one and the other mh370 related, it seems to me you are staying right on top of this event.

Thanks for the kind words, Sremmos80!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
SnF ~ OP. New, news to me ;-)

Interesting video explaining how the communication systems "could have" been disabled.

edit on 16-3-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Please also check this thread I made about the missing plane and how things seem to be connected to the symbol of the trident, the Ukraine and much more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrLimpet

great vid. lays it out well.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

pointr97

I think this is more to do with some latest news that's surfaced:

news.sky.com... nals-on-ground

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I agree with the open that willingly or not the crew was involved.What,why and who is behind all this remains to be seen.Its like a plot from a Tom Clancy novel.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The plane was probably hijacked, then diverted toward a critical target in a 9-11 style attack.

Once authorities were alerted of this an order was likely placed to shoot down the plane. We are probably seeing the cover-up of the shoot down (just like what we likely saw happen in Pennsylvania on 9-11)..

This is the most likely scenario that I can see and explains why so many things don't add up.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

This is interesting because my understanding from initial reports earlier in the week were that the last communication from one of the pilots was "All right, Roger that."

So what could this mean?

False reporting early on?

Or, could this new last communication reveal some more information --possibly coded -- to indicate some type of distress by the pilot?

Hmm...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Misdirection probably , it looks like all the neccesary steps where taken to solve the "problems" in terms of communicationn , tracking and even passenger croud control.

en.wikipedia.org...

At 40,000 feet (12,000 m) the ambient air pressure falls to about 0.2 bar and to maintain a minimum partial pressure of oxygen of 0.2 bar requires breathing 100% oxygen using an oxygen mask. Emergency oxygen supply masks in the passenger compartment of airliners do not need to be pressure-demand masks because most flights stay below 40,000 feet (12,000 m). Above that altitude the partial pressure of oxygen will fall below 0.2 bar even at 100% oxygen and some degree of cabin pressurisation or rapid descent is essential to avoid the risk of hypoxia.

I have to say i agree with the suicide or hijack scenario , at first i didnt want to go there but it doesnt seem like a conventional plane hijack , but even the suicide scenario i find hard to believe , why would do all these steps perfectly just to plunge into the Indian Ocean.

TheGreazel

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
they did a good job on that video

top topics

join