It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi!anti goverment 14 year old looking for news on conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
if you have goverment conspiracy news please email it to me

(Edited to remove your e mail addy, feel free to use the ATS u2u)

[edit on 25-11-2004 by asala]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Why email you? we cant tell you rite here on ATS

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Welcome.

There is a lot here to search up on regarding conspiracies. Post a little and hang out.

Hey Drunk is that Crowley in your avatar?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just use the search button and enjoy. Eventually you'll be invited to join the RATS and told the secret handshake - and then your search will really begin

Hey Drunk is that Crowley in your avatar?

Its Anton LaVey - founder of the Church of Satan.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Its seems to me that... *snip* Editted By Alien: How about we just welcome the new person and then see whatever agenda they might have.

Attention Moderator:
Is it this sites policy... *snip again* I don't believe the member 'Drunk' was wooing anyone. If however you feel they were, or have any other concerns about anything on the Forum, please feel free to utilise the Complaints link at the top of the page to report any concerns you may have directly to Staff. Thank you

[edit on 24-11-2004 by alien]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
No need for a u2u...

What exactly is RATS?

A forum on this board, called RATS=Really Above Top Secret, which requires a pre-determined amount of points to 'buy' entrance into.

Should the founder of the "Church of Satan" be wooing a 14 year old child on this forum?

Drunk is NOT the "founder" of any type church nor is he "wooing" anyone.
Knowing Drunk as many of us do, he meant no ill intention for Drunk was, well, probably drunk, quite literally.

seekerof

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard. I trust you'll find a wealth of information amongst the many forum sections here on ATS.

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to send one of us a message. Links to send us messages are found on the lefthand side of the main page - the Staff List. Just click on one of our names to message us directly.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It is greatly troubling to me to see this board used as a bait and trap.

No kid posts his age as the primary motivation to make contact with someone, and then gives his email. He is either naive, or an agent.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but that's the nature of this forum!

Lemme see some ID kid. Hey, is that a badge under that bubble gum wrapper? What is this? Trolling for tickets? Or worse?

Like some kid is gonna walk into a big forum of grown men and say, "Hey, I'm 14, wanna send me your seditious literature and meet across state lines?"

For all we know, it's part of the homeland security act, and this is some agent.

America isn't what it used to be, man, it's full of liars and thieves with badges who just look to entrap and ensnare.

Kid, if you really are what you say you are, then I apologize, but you are a little bit scripted for me.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
He�s brand new. Give him a break.

antigovteen14, Welcome to ATS. The discussions take place on the board, not by email, so do a search to find the topics you are interested in and read away.

While this place is full of a lot of good people, I would still suggest that you edit your post to remove the email address for now.

Peace,
BG

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok kid I'll give ya a break.

But I think it's smart to remove the email address. It's a jungle out here.

Ark

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It does sound a little off, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt (for now).

Welcome to ATS, my only advice is to ditch the email address. But, that's your call. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Why are his points uncalculated? That's odd.

Well, welcome anyways.

Deep

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Nice to meet you and glad to have you here

Take a good look around and if you need any help feel free to u2u me

Asala

Why are his points uncalculated? That's odd

Not odd zero
just means he has not posted on the board yet, except his first post

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hello 14 year old with your email on a public board.

Now, be a good little snipper and take that email address out, ok?

*valhall kicks in "woo-er"* (I'll give you some candy if you'll take it out
)

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
14 is not old enough to be anti-government because you're still under the influence of your parents. What your really telling us is your parents are anti-government & you're currently leaning that way. Did your parents vote for Kerry & lost or are they right wing gun toting hillbillies ready for battle?

Here's a conspiracy for you:

I don't believe you're 14 because no one at 14 would announce that when entering a place where the average age is probably more than double that. So, either (A) your 11 and you wish you were 14 or (B) you're 40+ and you have no life, so you pretend to be things your not. Oh yeah or (C) your telling the truth and you're still a bit naive as to the nature of the net and you're going to get mail from wanna be do-gooders, spammers & predators with 11 year old mentalities.

If I'm wrong welcome to ATS I hope you have fun and don't forget homework comes first. If I'm right don't let the door slam you in the behind on your way out.

Originally posted by Arkaleus
It is greatly troubling to me to see this board used as a bait and trap.

No kid posts his age as the primary motivation to make contact with someone, and then gives his email. He is either naive, or an agent.

I'm with you an agent - not. Someone with a personal grudge & no life (and less brains) more likely. They must of grown tired searching for prey on kids boards.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by outsider]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Welcome...

But as other mods have pointed out...it's a BAD idea to point out your age when a minor, ANYWHERE on the web...simple as that.

If you'd like to edit it out, just edit your post, and I'll do likewise to any posts in this thread...

Please look out for yourself...thanks!

new topics

top topics

join