It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological Profile of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Let me first write that what you are about to read, truly speaks to how awesome ATS is. Such a shame that we are considered fringe element by Mainstream Dream World.
--------------------------------------------------------

Who is Putin, How does he think. Profile is built from years or observation, data collection, public statements, public acts, decisions made etc.

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is a German - Russian hybrid.

A psychological hybrid that is quite rare in Russia, no wonder he climbed to the top. Few facts first.

- He speaks fluent German
- He rarely drinks alcohol and when he does, not a lot. (this might grab you by surprise considering he is Russian)
- He despises Russian cultural inefficiency.
- He is physically active.
- He is biased against England more so than United States.
- He is a patriot.
- He likes younger women.
- He keeps his family and children completely out of the spotlight.
- He views US England, IMF and NATO as greatest threat to future of Russia.

What Putin will never admit even on his death bed (assuming CIA doesn't find a way to bump him). Is that his years spent as a Colonel in Germany has completely changed him and installed into his mind that strict German discipline and punctuality that is so common in German culture. I've visited Germany many times and there is a strictness about them that is hard to put into words. If you visit Germany and after that Spain for example, it is as if you went to another planet. Russians although smart enough in most cases are a bit unfocused, years spent in Germany has made Putin combine Russian pride with German discipline. After he returned to "motherland" he had nothing but criticism for cultural inefficiency, nothing by hate for then sold out government and absolute death wish for oligarchs who Privatized Russian Resources for pennies on the dollar (which by the way is about to happen in Ukraine, IMF demands it in order to release loans).

After a few bullets in the back streets. After a few serious threats to people like Boris Yeltsin, Putin took control by force, and decided to turn Russia around. And by all measures, any kind of measures, from 1990s to 2014, he achieved a complete turnaround. The 60-71% approval rating inside Russian Federation is not a gimmick, majority of 140 million people support him.

To make matters even worse for Western Powers that Be (US, FED, ECB, IMF, NATO, Bilderbergers etc) who had written off Russia as defeated. Putin managed to form extremely good relations with China. In fact, their relations are now the best they've EVER BEEN, if you don't believe me, go to China and ask people on the street.

But Russia has a serious disadvantage. Once the German - Russian hybrid Putin is dead, (old age, assassination, whatever). There is no complete replacement. Partial replacement yes, but a copy of Putin, not really. In that regard Western Powers that Be have an advantage, they are run by a group of think tanks financed by Western bankers. So when a politician like Obama or Harper or Cameron die or leave, another obedient politician regardless of which party simply resumes the mission.

Putin believes (regardless of what you or I think) that Russia is under a slow boil a frog attack. And in my opinion he is right.
US financed NGOs played a part in Ukraine riots, not a complete part, but a good 50% part. He doesn't care that west is able to sell BS to their own people. He gets facts on the ground ALL OVER THE WORLD, and he sees that as an attack on Russia.

Putin is dangerous, if the West Powers that Be, truly decide to push Putin into a corner, (and they might because they are aging men who want to see their dreams realized before they die) in that case Putin is fully able to make the decision to strike back. If US convinces New Kiev government to move with Army into East Pro Russian Ukraine to stifle dissent, no doubt Russia will get involved even more.

I wish everyone luck in the next 2-3 years.
edit on 16-3-2014 by ZincMag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And what about the people of Ukraine ??

Well, they already got limited on cash withdrawals as their country goes straight to hell with Pro Russian cities staging new revolutions against the Kiev.

www.zerohedge.com...
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I forgot to add, those guys who show up and start disagreeing with me, and they write the same old "look at Georgia, look at Georgia, evil putin and so on"

I would counter by saying, the facts are Georgia with the wink wink of USA under Bush, attacked the minorities first. This is a fact, look it up.

When people mention Georgia, I wonder if they truly don't know, or are they just trying really really hard.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

ZincMag

But Russia has a serious disadvantage. Once the German - Russian hybrid Putin is dead, (old age, assassination, whatever). There is no complete replacement. Partial replacement yes, but a copy of Putin, not really.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Russia hasn't survived as long as it has by devolving by way of not replacing their strengths generation after generation. You say his family is out of the spotlight and you're right. Who is to say that Putin doesn't have a son or two, or cousins even, who are following in dads footsteps by getting German discipline and education? You're also right about Germany. There is a discipline to that culture that Americans cannot fathom because Americans, by and large, aren't that disciplined themselves. And the icing on this hypothetical cake is that there is a lot more About Russia to be proud of by the Russians then there was in the '90's when Putin took over and righted that ship.

They say that old age and treachery win out over youthful ambition every time. At the end of the day, Russia is how much older than America? American leaders would be wise to learn from those who have had a culture 5 times as long as they have. Too bad their egos keep them ignorant.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thanks op ..There is probably more about Putin you could have written that shows he is not your average bear . I think his motorcycle fondness shines and to think that someone with such a standing can chum a bit with the brutes and survive says a lot . Try that some day there Barry .

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Little Putin vs Giant Klitschko, that would be a tasty fight. I back Putin to be honest. He'd Judo chop klitschko. Hay ya!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
He also grew up in a poverty stricken neighborhood and when it suits him talks like a gangster using mad russian street slang. Oh yeah and he has a phd in law. All in all pretty shady guy, still reckon hes a puppet though for a very small and invisible cabal of high ranking soviet generals who still very much think its the 60's.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

ZincMag
Let me first write that what you are about to read, truly speaks to how awesome ATS is. Such a shame that we are considered fringe element by Mainstream Dream World.
--------------------------------------------------------

Who is Putin, How does he think. Profile is built from years or observation, data collection, public statements, public acts, decisions made etc.

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is a German - Russian hybrid.

A psychological hybrid that is quite rare in Russia, no wonder he climbed to the top. Few facts first.

- He speaks fluent German
- He rarely drinks alcohol and when he does, not a lot. (this might grab you by surprise considering he is Russian)
- He despises Russian cultural inefficiency.
- He is physically active.
- He is biased against England more so than United States.
- He is a patriot.
- He likes younger women.
- He keeps his family and children completely out of the spotlight.
- He views US England, IMF and NATO as greatest threat to future of Russia.

What Putin will never admit even on his death bed (assuming CIA doesn't find a way to bump him). Is that his years spent as a Colonel in Germany has completely changed him and installed into his mind that strict German discipline and punctuality that is so common in German culture. I've visited Germany many times and there is a strictness about them that is hard to put into words. If you visit Germany and after that Spain for example, it is as if you went to another planet. Russians although smart enough in most cases are a bit unfocused, years spent in Germany has made Putin combine Russian pride with German discipline. After he returned to "motherland" he had nothing but criticism for cultural inefficiency, nothing by hate for then sold out government and absolute death wish for oligarchs who Privatized Russian Resources for pennies on the dollar (which by the way is about to happen in Ukraine, IMF demands it in order to release loans).

After a few bullets in the back streets. After a few serious threats to people like Boris Yeltsin, Putin took control by force, and decided to turn Russia around. And by all measures, any kind of measures, from 1990s to 2014, he achieved a complete turnaround. The 60-71% approval rating inside Russian Federation is not a gimmick, majority of 140 million people support him.

To make matters even worse for Western Powers that Be (US, FED, ECB, IMF, NATO, Bilderbergers etc) who had written off Russia as defeated. Putin managed to form extremely good relations with China. In fact, their relations are now the best they've EVER BEEN, if you don't believe me, go to China and ask people on the street.

But Russia has a serious disadvantage. Once the German - Russian hybrid Putin is dead, (old age, assassination, whatever). There is no complete replacement. Partial replacement yes, but a copy of Putin, not really. In that regard Western Powers that Be have an advantage, they are run by a group of think tanks financed by Western bankers. So when a politician like Obama or Harper or Cameron die or leave, another obedient politician regardless of which party simply resumes the mission.

Putin believes (regardless of what you or I think) that Russia is under a slow boil a frog attack. And in my opinion he is right.
US financed NGOs played a part in Ukraine riots, not a complete part, but a good 50% part. He doesn't care that west is able to sell BS to their own people. He gets facts on the ground ALL OVER THE WORLD, and he sees that as an attack on Russia.

Putin is dangerous, if the West Powers that Be, truly decide to push Putin into a corner, (and they might because they are aging men who want to see their dreams realized before they die) in that case Putin is fully able to make the decision to strike back. If US convinces New Kiev government to move with Army into East Pro Russian Ukraine to stifle dissent, no doubt Russia will get involved even more.

I wish everyone luck in the next 2-3 years.

With all due respect, which part of this is the Psych Profile? I have read most everything written on the man and therefore, found this more a personal observation than any 'profile' of who he really is. Vladimirovich has every right and reason to be appalled at Russian inefficiency.

I am not really sure, why this thread is under 'conspiracies? I'm not clear on the conspiracy aspect of this post. Not to mention, what part of Russian minds or actions have ever given you the impression that Russians are less 'strict' than Germans? haha Inefficient yes, less 'strict'? No.

The thing one should keep in mind of course, is this very real fact you mentioned:

...from 1990s to 2014, he achieved a complete turnaround. The 60-71% approval rating inside Russian Federation is not a gimmick, majority of 140 million people support him.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here is a good article I was reading this afternoon:

Inside The Mind of Vladimir Putin

A couple of excerpts:

“We have an ideological war in Russia,” she explains. “The opposition, and Putin’s people, they’re two different fronts. One says ‘We want democracy and everything should be the way it is in the West.’ They are the ‘Westerners.’ And people who are for Putin – they once were called ‘Slavophiles’ – they say ‘No, we are a separate civilization. We have our own special path, for us the West is not the way.’”

“Putin,” she says, “reflects the middle statistical opinion of the average Russian, and what he says is sometimes contradictory, but that is what the majority of Russians think.”

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StarlightNine

So the masochist in me is just my russian-ancestors wish to suffer? People reflect the environment they grew up in. You want to survive so you bend to the rules forced on you. the bird gets accustomed to his cage, and eventually afraid of the world outside his cage.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ninipe

So the masochist in me is just my russian-ancestors wish to suffer?

Indeed not. Unless one believes they have an inherent 'collective' wish to suffer?

People reflect the environment they grew up in. You want to survive so you bend to the rules forced on you. the bird gets accustomed to his cage, and eventually afraid of the world outside his cage.

I agree with that. We are all products of our environment to an extent. I do not understand if you disagree with what I have posted or perhaps found it disparaging; which by no means did I intend such. You may elaborate if feeling to do so, that I may understand better your response?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

My bad, I should have read the whole article before answering, I thought this was a way to bash the people of Russia, in the style of "they don't want equal rights and justice, because they wouldn't know what to do with it.".

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Ninipe

My bad, I should have read the whole article before answering, I thought this was a way to bash the people of Russia, in the style of "they don't want equal rights and justice, because they wouldn't know what to do with it.".

Oh, indeed not. I happen to admire many things Russian, not the least of which is the constitution of their fortitude!
I'm glad you responded. I was a little worried I had not been clear with my intent.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZincMag

That was the most misleading thread title I have ever seen. That was not a psychological profile of Putin, that was more closely related to a glowing job recommendation.

I simply think the title of a thread should have something to do with the OP, if I would have known this was not a psychological profile, I would not have bothered reading the thread. I thought this would be interesting.

It's not interesting at all.

edit on 16-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZincMag

What Putin will never admit even on his death bed (assuming CIA doesn't find a way to bump him). Is that his years spent as a Colonel in Germany has completely changed him and installed into his mind that strict German discipline and punctuality that is so common in German culture.

I wholeheartedly disagree with this being from German influence and is instead pure and unadulterated Russian. The Soviet ideal was that thinking would be entirely rational and machine like. These attributes of efficiency, rationality, discipline, and punctuality were absolutely Russian. I could see how it could be easily confused with Germanic traits but Putin was absolutely the Soviet ideal. A nation of engineers.

Interesting little documentary on the subject of the rational Soviet society or machine:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ZincMag

I was hoping this thread would help me sort out some stuff about him, in relation to his actions to date in Ukraine.

His discipline falls right into the profile of the martial arts code which I understand to be self defense only after one has been attacked. So when he says Crimea invited him in fearing a NATO/EU action, doesn't he tend to be more believable?

He holds a doctorate in International law. Obama is challenging Putin's interpretation of the Ukrainian constitution. Could this therefore not be settled in a court rather than a peeing contest that might involve the whole world?
edit on 17-3-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ZincMag

- He speaks fluent German...?

The original one did, the real, Putin, who is dead now.
He got murdered in the Kremlin of all places.
Lights went out the helicopters came with night-goggled, special forces and clipped Putin.
He was unstable.
Blowing up buildings murdering his own civilians.
Casualties of the Second Chechen War - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org...
Estimates of casualties in the Second Chechen War vary wildly, from 25,000 to 200,000 civilian ... They usually don't include the death toll in Dagestan, Ingushetia, and other ...
Wikipedia tells us it could be as many as 200.000 deaths.
You can't line woman children and elderly up, to have them shot in these numbers.
No matter who popular the television says he is, he was not popular with a lot of people.
After the war there were some killings between the last fsb man and Chechnia's special forces, but there all gone now.

Still I think the reason Putin was killed had other reasons...
The Choderakowski, Yukos case, were Jakob Rothschild would became the owner if Choderakowski was to become in trouble.
He was jailed, so The deal with Rothschild became active.
Rothschild had invested 243 million dollar and demanded 50 billion back in return.
Jakob had not forgot he was kicked out as the central banker or Russia, and had to become an ordinary bank in 2006.

If rulers of a country refuse to let Rothschild be the central bank, you usually end up in a war.
The list of general Clarke where 7 country's had to be taken out in 5 years, were the last country's without a Rothschild central bank.
Like Syria.
It had no Rothschild central bank and no debt.
Great, great, great granny Rothschild said;
“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” Gutle ... - Reddit
www.reddit.com...
Dec 2, 2014 - “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none. ... The Rothschilds and their ilk have been using America's might to control the rest of the ...
So there you have the reason of war, from the horse's mouth...
The German newspaper ¨Die Welt¨ , has printed the killing of Putin, told by his wife.
She had to play along and pretend the new look-a-like was the real Putin.

Putin used to speak German;

www.youtube.com...
(he start in Russian, so you can start looking somewhere in the middle.)

If you can't see the difference between this real long oval faced Putin and the substitute with the round face, you can know, by listening how the new Putin speaks not any German anymore.
The new Putin has to be a international law professor or something.
He has used those words far to often.
The world is far more safer with the old Putin gone.
He was no good at all, we should be all glad with the new, far more responsible, int. law professor.
I am just guessing the professor int law part.
Let's just say, my experience does not make many mistakes , by profiling people.
That Putin ain't the real Putin is beyond a shadow of a doubt.
But then again, I do see chemtrails too, so labeled as ¨Crazy¨.
But ¨Die Welt¨ reported Putin's death, strait out of the mouth of his wife (widow).
I have seen it all, Putin dead in his coffin , the helicopters and the Kremlin where the lights did go out.
Pictures of Putin in his coffin have been pulled, it seems.
I am very glad with this new leader of Russia.
He is a stable man with wisdom and knowledge.
Look how many journalists were killed under the rule of the old Putin.
Those killings have stopped too.

The new president does not rule his country, he leads it.
The world has far to many generals in civilian clothes as their presidents.
Ordinary warlords.
There are army's who protect their own borders and there are who attack other nations borders.
The huge desert army's of the USA are not in place to protect Nevada for an attack from Mexico...
Russia does act In Syria now, but Assad asked Russia for help, just like in Afghanistan in 1979.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wasta

I actually read an article in the UK that discussed his apearance. Apparently they believed he has had cosmetic surgery over the years. And when you look at pictures of him the older he got the less wrinkles he had. So more than likely his absences were him healing from facial surgery. It would fit he seems very worried about how people perceive him. And he wouldn't want people to think he's old and frail. Putin has a self image he tries very hard to maintain. He sees himself as a man's man. He wrestles bears and beats hockey players. I think alot of this has to dO with he's always been a small man. So he tries to make up for that with over compensating. He has to be perceived as strong or it directly effects his ego.
edit on 10/6/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

cosmetic surgery does not make you forget a language you spoke fluently...
He did speak German, with Merkel too.
Now they speak in Russian.

Putin needs a translator these days to understand the most simple questions asked in German.

I now it for 100%, Putin ain't Putin.

edit on 6-10-2016 by Wasta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Wasta

Budet i na nashey ulitse prazdnik.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join