After the Ides of March: CONTEST [Winners Announced!!!!!]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
We're really close to the first day of Spring. And Easter, Ostara and the Spring Equinox.
Whatever you celebrate, whatever you call it, it's time to throw off cold weather and revel in the earth's warming.

Only one entry per post!!!

Members can post images as often as they like, but only three "Official Entries" per person....please mark those entries "OFFICIAL ENTRY" for the votes to be counted.

Contest rules:
All Terms and Conditions apply to all artwork.
Terms and Conditions of Use

ANY use of the disabled "add a star" link disqualifies that entry and the person who posted the link will be immediately and totally ( all submissions ) removed from the competition

Please review the Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds and Terms and Conditions

How to re-size your mini-profile background image for ATS 5/3

Animated backgrounds are not allowed.

and

ATS Avatars should be no larger than 170 pixels wide by 240 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 75kb.

ATS Mini-Profile Backgrounds should be no larger than 200 pixels wide by 700 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 150kb.

ATS Signature Images should be no larger than 600 pixels wide by 70 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 50kb.

The posting of any image that violates the ATS Terms & Conditions will result in an immediate account termination.

Pixel Space: The new "visible" space for background images is 198 pixels wide and 420-480 pixels tall depending on other factors in your mini-profile and what type of computer is being used to view the site (example: tablet vs. PC).

Based on this, the recommended size for the most common member profile (1 line or no custom title) is 200 X 435. If a two-line custom title is used, the recommended size is 200X445

The contest runs fromSunday, March 16, 2014, until NOON EDT, Saturday, March 29, 2014.
Voting continues until NOON EDT Wednesday, April 2 , 2014.....Winners will be announced the following Friday April 4, 2014.

Have fun!!!!!
edit on Sun Mar 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

voting extended
edit on Tue Apr 1 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)
edit on Wed Apr 2 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)
edit on Fri Apr 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Are we able to do any size we choose? Or are we within the signature, avatar, and background limitations for this one?

The last contest was any size with no limitations, but we didn't know that until later... so I am curious if we can clear this question up right away...?

Thank you for the new contest! Awesome btw!
edit on 16-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Good question.....I need to add a comment about that to the OPs.

I think if members wish to display their talents or post images for fun, any size is okay.
If they want their art to be judged, the size guidelines for avatars and guidelines must be used.
Of course, all art can be starred, but only official entries get the "votes" counted.

Also, as a reminder, members need to add
"Official Entry" and 1, 2 or 3 to the posts to be judged.
edit on Sun Mar 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

OK

Now we have something to look forward to, rather than something to reflect upon.

Now I feel inspired

Thanks DTOM

This is going to be fun.

Cody

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I suppose I'll kick things off. First offical entry:

Baby chickens do battle with old man winter in a bid for spring.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

I like it...and thanks for being the first, breaking the ice as it were.

Very nice!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Humbug, bubblegum and Brrrr.

Everyone forgets us!

The whole southern hemisphere is heading straight for the depths of winter.

Dark, dim, cold and freezing. Puddles and hail, sleet and slippery.

One of these years you all will nuke yourselves to oblivion or Mother Nature will show you her awesome power.

Then who is going to be your bestest buddy. Hungry ha! Need us to grow some food for yu all, yea?

Then you may remember us, only then. Until then, we, the forgotten, forgive you. Sad is we.

ROFLMAO

P
edit on 17/3/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

we'll happily take your food. but for the love of god, keep the drop bears away.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thank you DTOM, I love the contests!
I am so looking forward to Spring! This has been the longest
bloody winter that seems to never end. We got 11" of snow
between last night & today. I NEED me Sunshine!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

And I thought we had it bad!!!!!!
The highest the temp has been in the last 36 hours is 19F

Yeah, we needed a spring/happy/flowers/sunshine contest.
....and *whispers*
....[there is a surprise coming to this contest
.....STAY TUNED!!!!!!!]

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Official Entry #1

Rainbow butterflies and flowers...
Fly forth my minions!

It's been a crazy hectic day. I'm glad it's over.

edit on 17/3/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
~OFFICIAL ENTRY #1~

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just in time to chase away the Winter blues....Spring!

I'm looking forward to the awesome entries in this new contest. I'm continually blown away by the creative talent in our members.

Thank you all, for sharing the amazing eye candy you come up with. A feast of wonders, for sure.

Des

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
~OFFICIAL ENTRY#2~

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Official Entry #2

Spring in the Meadows
I used Photoshop to paint the blossoms.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Last one...
~OFFICIAL ENTRY#3~

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Greeting Artists!

DTOM asked me to make this announcement.

Some of you may remember, I donated a small prize for the winner of the 3rd. Annual Tin Foil Hat Contest. That was so much fun for all.

I'm making the same offer for this contest. I'm so impressed with the vast talent on ATS, it's a small gesture I'd like to make.

I will not be voting in this contest, as it wouldn't be fair for me to do that. But, do know I appreciate every entry!

I make all natural hand made Skin Care Products. Goats Milk Soaps, Lotions, Body Souffle and other goodies.

Here's what my little prize will be for the winner. I will make the gift custom for Male or Female, Winner's choice.

One Spring Spa Gift Pack, photo below is a sample of one of the gift packs the winner will receive. Winner to choose the scent they want from my selection of wonderful scents. Packed in a multi-functional dual zippered Spa Tote Bag as shown in pic.

Also, I'll include a nice big selection of my Goat Milk Soaps...photo of some of the soaps I'll include.

I will arrange shipping to winner, in private. Whatever works best for the winner. I ship world wide.

Thanks again all, for the pleasure you bring to the ATS Family with your amazing artistry.

Des

edit on 17-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Many thanks for your gift, Des.
This is just the thing the doctor ordered to kick off spring...or whatever holiday one celebrates.

You are one very kind ATSer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Sweet, Des.
If you have a website, you should u2u it to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Official 1

Cody

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join