It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

malaysia (new bermuda triangle)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What happened to SS Ourang Medan or “Man from Medan” in Malaysia is perhaps one of the most fascinating and mind-boggling mysteries that ever existed in seafaring history. Everything began with an SOS message in 1947 that mentioned the captain, along with the rest of the crew, was dead. What’s worse, even the telegrapher died during the transmission of the message. When the Silver Star was able to receive the distress call and went to inspect the ship, they confirmed the deaths of all aboard. Speculations of ghosts, hazardous chemicals, and even aliens have been raised, but there is still no conclusion as to what actually happened.

i was just wondering if anyone could remember the story of the SS ourang medan but i completely forgot that it happened in malaysia

now i checked where the SS OM event happened and the supposedly detour of the mh 370 flight path according to radar ect

This is where the SS ourang medan was supposedly found with all dead crew and no reason why

This is the detour of the MH 370 flight that was seen on radar

they not too far away from each other

SS ourang medan

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
plane last position on course to Island Diego Garcia 4 hours flight to.....3900 km :-)
us navy base .....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

yeah maybe something will turn up soon but it has been a long time now i wonder how long it would be till they called of the search

i hope they find everyone alive but with no ransom demands given out at the moment and with the time frame if it was a crash/emergency landing its not looking good

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Honkwoo1486

there had to be something onboard they needed intact....
bet the first ship finding "wreckage"will be an us ship....

edit on 16-3-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

top topics

join