It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X myth debunked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Annunak1

DJW001
reply to post by Annunak1

The OP is just copying some ish some other guy found out. Just because they did the math don't mean it's correct.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Annunak1 because: (no reason given)

I am not "just copying some guy." I am citing research that has appeared in a peer reviewed journal. The peer review process means that other researchers have checked his math. This greatly increases the odds that it is correct, and his conclusions valid. Admittedly, absence of evidence is not necessarily evidence of absence, but there are what are technically known as "constraints." If there are other bodies out there, they must have a certain maximum mass and/or minimum distance.

Oh and spaceships have cloaking devices so that's why we can't see them

How did you determine this "fact?"

"This greatly increases the odds that it is correct, and his conclusions valid."

Odds. So there must be odds that it also can be incorrect? And planet X/Niburu is not a planet. It's a spaceship. Check ur "facts"
This whole study is bs because they are saying that it's a planet when all the research into the subject clearly suggests it was a spaceship.

And i did not say it's a fact that spaceships have cloaking devices. It's something i know. And some things people know can not be backed up with so called evidence. Look we are obviously not on the same page on this subject so we might as well end it here. I believe this and you believe that and i respect your believes.

Looks like you can't even get your "facts" straight.

Nibiru / Planet X is not a space ship. It is suppose to be a planet, with a 3600 year orbit, created by Zecharia Sitchin

The Nibiru Cataclysm was an idea put forth by Nancy Lieder.

Or are the Nibiru believers changing their story again?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Annunak1
reply to post by DJW001

Just because people say something does not exist don't mean that it's true.
Some things just can not be proven by these man made researches. Scientists think they know it all but they don't know $&#*

True -- science cannot "Know" with 100% certainty, but this particular scientist backed up his claims with observational data and calculations.

The observations came from a sky survey using the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) telescope. WISE has infrared detectors used to find bodies that may be too faint to be easily observed using visible light. His calculations are open to peer review (and have most likely been already peer reviewed internally), and those observations and calculations indicate that there is no unknown large body in our solar system.

Is it withing the realm of possibility that he could be wrong? I suppose -- but it's not valid to say "Scientists think they know it all but they don't know $&#*" whenever the scientist in question has backed up his claims with verifiable data and calculations.

By the way, how much of what we know about how nature and the universe works do we have that did not come from science?

edit on 3/16/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Words are wasted on Annunak1, don't bother. If scientists know nothing, how did we achieve spaceflight to begin with?

~~~

I think the conclusions from the WISE survey are valid, but I'm also considering the existence of a Mars-sized or even Earth-sized planet out there that we haven't found yet. Have the WISE data been examined so completely that there is no chance of a large rocky planet or a small ice giant on the edge of the Kuiper belt?

By the way, there's already a thread on this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand how you can debunk a myth, since the definition of a myth is "a widely held but false belief or idea", so the statement is redundant. Unless of course you mean to debunk the belief that Planet X is false. Then the title makes sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Annunak1
Like i said. Some things just can't be proven with man made researches and technology. Science say this is fact right now. in a few years new facts arise and they change their whole stance on the subject. Therefore science is never factual because there are always new facts that are not discovered yet.

The OP is just copying some ish some other guy found out. Just because they did the math don't mean it's correct.

Oh and spaceships have cloaking devices so that's why we can't see them

The real problem on here is many members think Star Trek was a documentary, prove they are there and have a cloaking device cant wait to see what you say

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Some things just can not be proven by these man made researches. Scientists think they know it all but they don't know $&#*

Well actually you can, because you see if there isn't any evidence of something existing it doesn't exist. You do understand that is the only way we find things out...man made research.

Also if scientists don't know anything, how exactly are you typing and responding in this thread...That's right because those scientists that don't know crap didn't come up with say the computer or a way to use it so we can respond in these threads...Damn unknowing scientists.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Well actually you can, because you see if there isn't any evidence of something existing it doesn't exist. You do understand that is the only way we find things out...man made research.

Also if scientists don't know anything, how exactly are you typing and responding in this thread...That's right because those scientists that don't know crap didn't come up with say the computer or a way to use it so we can respond in these threads...Damn unknowing scientists.

Nice way of taking my reply out of context. It's like i'm talking to some lil kids in here.
I'm not gonna even argue with you narrow minded individuals anymore because apes are even smarter then ya'll. Wanting proof for everything and ish. You won't even know proof if it hit ya'll in the face

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Nice way of taking my reply out of context.

So, did you not say this...

Now where did I take what you said out of context, because I addressed exactly what you posted?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Annunak1
This whole study is bs because they are saying that it's a planet when all the research into the subject clearly suggests it was a spaceship.

All the research implies multiple studies. Could you provide links to the journals that all these studies were published in?

Also, if scientists think they know everything, why do they conduct research to find out things they don't know? Very puzzling!

edit on 16-3-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There is still a possibility that a planet of reasonable size exists out beyond the Kuiper Belt, although it would probably be no larger than Mars. The orbits of numerous objects in the Scattered Disk beyond the main Kuiper Belt are unusual enough (both in eccentricity and inclination) to suggest that this may be possible....
edit on 17-3-2014 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Typical denialist dialog. Can't fault the science so fault the scientists. Deny deny at all cost no matter how stupid it makes one look.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Give it a break you are only sounding petulant now.
Ok it's out there it's the third star to the right as the second star is the one to Neverland.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Name just one documented lie that NASA has told. Just one single documented proven lie. Only one is all you need to present as support of your fact that NASA lies. Ha you can't see. Now go play somewhere else kid. Let the grown ups have our conversation. You know about scientific matters you don't understand.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Annunak1

Trueman
reply to post by DJW001

Many years ago, during a gathering with what you would call "mystic people" in Peru, I heard an interesting theory.

They told me that planet is in a parallel dimension, that would make it impossible to spot by scientists. It eventually would pass close to Earth, to retrieve all the people that couldn't reach a higher state of conscience. That world will be another opportunity to progress for them. After that "clean up", Earth will got to a higher dimension.

No due date was given.

And parallel dimensions are yet to be proven by "scientists". These are the things i mean. We do not have all the answers.
You can't disprove what cannot be proved. Truth will come for those who are ready to accept it

You will let us know when you're ready then right. I mean to accept the truth. You said it right there truth will come for those who are ready to accept it.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Nit pickers wanted two doors down. They have an infestation and could really use you skills.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Annunak1

tsurfer2000h

Nice way of taking my reply out of context. It's like i'm talking to some lil kids in here.
I'm not gonna even argue with you narrow minded individuals anymore because apes are even smarter then ya'll. Wanting proof for everything and ish. You won't even know proof if it hit ya'll in the face
hey try me I know stuff when it hits me in the face. Show me and maybe I can convince someone else. Show me your proof that nobody is in fact real. If you can I promise to join your side and convince everyone else you're telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why believe facts and provable mathematics, I prefer to listen to some guy with a youtube account because he screams credibility.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Annunak1
reply to post by DJW001

Well who are non scientists to say something exists that does not? Without proof mind you....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join