It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
If you are the agent of a government hostile to the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Russia and the rest of the world in general, here are some handy hints to help you spread the word here on ATS:
1. Do not include a map of your country in your avatar.
2. Do not include the national flag of your country in your avatar.
3. Do not include a map of your country colored in with the flag of your country in your avatar.
4. Do not feature the shortwave frequency of your country's propaganda radio station in your avatar.
5. Do not claim to be an American citizen if you are completely ignorant of American law.
6. Get permission to watch American television programs so that you can color your posts with current slang and cultural references. The Simpsons is the best resource for this.
7. Be subtle. Rather than starting a thread boasting about how great your country is, insert your point of view into pre-existing threads. For example:
RedWhiteAndBlue2014: The Russians are imperialists!
MotherlandLover01: The Americans are aggressive fascists!
You: Only [Insert country here] is a peaceful influence in the world.
8. Observe the site's Terms and Conditions (T&C) at all times. It would be a shame if your mission were to founder on a technicality.
Now, get out there and spread the good word!
[...] I am pretty sure the "Verfassungsschutz" wouldn't hire me, due to some demonstration and civil resistance actions in my past.
I know a guy who could have used this information but he seems to be gone now....