It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wise man said-- "An error does not bcome a mistake until you refuse to correct it."--JFK Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
JFK Secret Societies Speech.

I just listened to this and it made me tear up by the end. When will we see a real leader again?

>all you need is love

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Thankyou number 008. I have never heard this speech probably because I'm an Aussie but the pointers should still have fact today. Seems it was an appeal by JFK.

Replay after this reply.

Cheers and beers,

Bally

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I think the first way to measure a man is how long he can keep it in his trousers/pants. JFK had many extra-marital affairs. I see this as a form of extreme dishonesty, so, with that in mind, what other "lengths" (pardon the pun, or not) would he go to to do other things that he "just felt like doing". Some of his speeches were well-crafted but the man himself begins to sicken me in light of the facts that have emerged since his death.

He was lacking in integrity and seemed pretty much like a predecessor of Bill Clinton and his extra-marital antics.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

LightSpeedDriver

I think the first way to measure a man is how long he can keep it in his trousers/pants. JFK had many extra-marital affairs. I see this as a form of extreme dishonesty, so, with that in mind, what other "lengths" (pardon the pun, or not) would he go to to do other things that he "just felt like doing". Some of his speeches were well-crafted but the man himself begins to sicken me in light of the facts that have emerged since his death.

He was lacking in integrity and seemed pretty much like a predecessor of Bill Clinton and his extra-marital antics.

Decades after the Man's death, the smear campaign still has legs.

If you shoot a guy because he is causing you lots of trouble, then you also need to smear his name or you risk him being a symbol of light.

As a President you elect a man to lead the Nation. What he does in his bedroom, quite frankly, is none of your business ......... unless he then lies to Congress ......... who should not have been asking in the first place ............ and it all just goes to demonstrate that the Tree of Liberty needs a good soaking.

P

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Respectfully disagree when actions in private show blatant disregards for oaths made, whether to another person or the nation. (Marriage vows). But this is no speculation or propaganda, various people have come forward to say what a horny little toad he was.

A man is measured by his deeds, not his words. Marilyn Monroe anyone....? (To name just one)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

LightSpeedDriver

Respectfully disagree when actions in private show blatant disregards for oaths made, whether to another person or the nation. (Marriage vows). But this is no speculation or propaganda, various people have come forward to say what a horny little toad he was.

A man is measured by his deeds, not his words. Marilyn Monroe anyone....? (To name just one)

I was alive when all of this went down.

There was a lot of innuendo, many theories and no proof.

Was Marilyn troubled, were the Kennedy Brothers helping her or sleeping with her? Was it John of Bobby or both. Did they have a threesome.

Did she commit suicide or was she murdered. Does the FBI know the whole story?

You are making an assumption based on the gutter press.

Having said all of that, I wholeheartedly agree with your stance, sadly, not many do. Our leaders should be squeaky clean, but they are not.

As an aside, I hope Charles never ascends the thrown. Just thought I would throw that in since he would be our King, heaven forbid.

P

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I make no assumptions whatsoever and Marilyn was just a single example, probably the most famous. Yes yes, I know, Wikipedia and all that but that's just an easy way to reference multiple, historically documented "encounters"
JFK's extra-marital "activities"

As for my ex-native country's rulers, I think the house of Windsor should be, well, I'm sure you can guess....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

He tried to shut down the FED, and in my opinion was the last real president chosen by the people.

If I asked you when was the last time you had sex was and with whom and soley judge you by that would you not be angered?

THe measure of a man is what he does for his fellow man, a little hokey on the side is good for stress relief.

Besides that is not why I made this thread, LISTEN to what he is saying. He starts off the speech with a few jokes, then gets really into it.

Was JFK's comment on "secret societies" a statement against the "NWO"? I searched this famous quote and finally found the full unedited written transcript and audio of this speech. JFK was actually talking about current events of the cold war and how nontraditional enemies were gaining information on how the US was battling this war. In this speech JFK actually points out "the need for far greater "official" secrecy"...as well as "the need for a far greater public information". JFK admits "I have no easy answer to the dilemma that I have posed," but also states, "and would not seek to impose it if I had one." This a major difference from where todays elected officials stand.

Instead of reality tv this should be played on all tv channels once a day. Make the people listen to a man who knows what the **** he is talking about.
edit on 3/16/2014 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Character assassination is the quickest way to dismiss a fair point.

I judge a mans work, by you know his work.

Not his personal life.

I've meet some of the hardest and best "workers", honest to a fault in business, who can't manage their personal life worth a crap.

Compare apples to apples, not oranges.

What he did as president matters, not what he did in his personal life.

I judge Bush and Obama by their job, not what they do on their free time, and yes Clinton too.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

well said my friend. I pose the question: In this society how it is now, will a true leader rise? Or are they all either on a "most wanted" list or in prison already?

top topics

join