It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an Ukranian, and this video must be spread around the world. (video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It just seems to me there's a few hundred top criminals in the world today - and a few billion people that just want to live their lives and be happy and prosperous -

OK - there's probably a few million petty criminals, also.

But, it should be pretty simple to get rid of the top few hundred. What's stopping the world from getting itself out of slavery?

what's stopping it?......asset control, and I mean that in a very broad sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

The Tartars are only 5% to 10% of the population.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This video is pretty heavy propaganda and clearly relatively old, I remember it from weeks ago. There even were several threads about it at that time

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

I am surprised how quickly it got posted here on ATS for a number of times, its as if its on "command" or something like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The truth hurts and the facts remain

Putin ordered a hitler style invasions

Russia citizens have be caught in the act protesting with ethnic minority's protected by Russian forces

Ukraine's troops have been held prisoners in there own country while putins mobs ransack and take over government buildings

What has the west done so far?

Nothing words lose there charms through prison bars

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
When did they have the election that placed the current president, Bankster leader in power.

What did he get for shipping all of The Ukraine gold off to the Feds.

Boy were they stupid, that's what the Germany's did back in the day to keep the Russia from stealing their gold. Now out of 1500 tons, the Germans have gotten back what 5 ton, from the Fed. Now, these fools have given the Feds the Ukraine gold, they will probably ship it to China to make up for the rest of the Gold JPMorgan lost on Derivatives, using China's gold to back it.

Anyone know what a coup deta is, what do they taste like.

At least they the didn't have time to send the Jacka'ls in to kill YUKhisname, like they have done so many times before.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Considering Ukraine's exiled president in bed with Moscow was kicked out by his own government and called for by the majority of the people, I'd say your cou claims are falling flat on there face

Or can you explain how it would be possible to brain wash this vast amount of people? At the end of the day a government serves the people not the other way around ok?

Your whole conspiracy story relies on pure fantasy and speculation with no end meeting at all...

How ever the same cannot be said about Crimea which was forcibly annexed by Russia and the government buildings were stormed by activist from Moscow along with ethnics and support from 20,000 Russia troops lol but this is legit right?

And you're utterly dumb founded as to why the gold was sent abroad to safety where much of the world stores there gold?

Really? Lol really?
edit on 17-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Snarl
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

And yet ... we have the heads of government calling them names like Fascist ... instead of recognizing that there are real people in Ukraine.
edit on 1632014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

What it like calling the Kettle Black!!

The pro Russains are institutionalized

as Ukraine has been in Russian control in the past century ..

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

In this case, it seems I have no choice but to attack your "facts". Your OP has been totally ripped apart by MANY on here and other websites. Are you on the State Dept./ NED pay roll? Seriously, why are you picking sides here? There are no side to choose. If Ukraine was serious about wanting a better future it would break from the status quo and you wouldn't have it allowing US/EU meddling.

I am certainly not rooting for Russia but I am also not blind to see who is behind Kiev. This is ALL smoke in mirrors. Again, you are spewing propaganda, and this site is about denying ignorance...which is what you are spreading on here. So, please take your ignorance elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Why are you spreading rumors, lies and ignorance too? Where is your evidence that what you have said is true? The US is bankrolling fascism in western Ukraine...plain and simple (do your own homework). The Crimean issue would not have been such if the fascists in Kiev would have just kept the official languages as Ukrainian AND Russian and included ALL in a democratic transition to a new government. But instead it was a violent overthrow. What was Crimea to do? I mean for F^#k sakes, the protesters and police were both being shot by the same people, AND the "new" government doesn't want to investigate!?!?! WTF IS UP WITH THAT???????????????

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Sparkymedic
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Why are you spreading rumors, lies and ignorance too? Where is your evidence that what you have said is true? The US is bankrolling fascism in western Ukraine...plain and simple (do your own homework). The Crimean issue would not have been such if the fascists in Kiev would have just kept the official languages as Ukrainian AND Russian and included ALL in a democratic transition to a new government. But instead it was a violent overthrow. What was Crimea to do? I mean for F^#k sakes, the protesters and police were both being shot by the same people, AND the "new" government doesn't want to investigate!?!?! WTF IS UP WITH THAT???????????????

Take it easy man, put the kettle on for a minute. You have some good points, but some people simply don't want to see what's happening.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Are you kidding me? America is NOT involved? REALLY???????? SERIOUSLY????

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

Not my fault they choose to be willfully ignorant. Sorry, not just going to sit around while people stop thinking and start signing up for sides in this precursor to WWIII. DENY IGNORANCE. And if anyone were to deny ignorance, like the OP should, no one would be choosing sides.

Just to make it clear, I am NOT on or for one side or the other. They are both at fault on MANY MANY MANY levels for allowing this to get to this point. This issue of what Ukraine is and what regions should be with who should have been dealt with properly in 1989.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
IMO, This vid is good ol' bankster propaganda. It's so obvious that it's obviously obvious! Most of those people seem to want to be part of Russia, so why would the small minority decide for the majority??? Oh wait a sec.....it works that way here in America.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkymedic

Stop getting frustrated

You're saying the US is funding Nazis

Wrong the IMF is funding Syria to mobilise its troops and a national call up to protect it's boarders from further Russian incursions into Ukraine

I'm sure as always there money and funding gone I to Ukraine will be as alway readily available to see where the money has been spent and given,

And as alway you lot will cry BS and believe what ever you want to believe which is generally always anything a to west etc etc

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

i'm glad you put it up, Stormclouds has been a good place for truth,

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

smells like propoganda.. I hear that those snipers were not the governments... smells too much like what went on in venezuela.

It is very interesting that many leaders would make the same mistake that would most certainly seal their fate by shooting their own people.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

buster2010

If you want to support the rights of the people in Crimea then why are you not supporting their vote? Did Russia have people stationed at the polling booths forcing the vote in Russia's favor? You are not there so really you have no idea what is happening there so you don't know what is the truth and what is not the truth. Sounds like you are letting your cousin and his wife influence your way of thinking. Sometimes when supporting peoples rights means not liking what they choose to do but you have to accept it unless you want to rob people of their free will.

What is there not to understand that their votes are being forced through intimidation, bribes, and show of force?...

How can anyone in their right mind claim the Crimeans voted freely when at least half a dozen times I have shown the fact that pro-Russian military forces took over the Crimean house and parliament, and took access control by force of the airports in Crimea?... Who in their rights mind would claim "there were "free elections"?...

I know a lot of people claim, and believe that if they are given the choice to either have jobs while giving up their votes and freedom that they would immediately side with freedom. But it's easier said than done... When a nation like Russia has the complete control over the main infrastructure which had brought jobs to a nation, meanwhile blaming the western world and the UN for it, what do you do when it really comes down to either feeding your children while giving up your rights away?

What would you do when there are no jobs and you can't afford to put food on the table for your family?

What do you do when you see military forces from a country like Russia take control of the Parliament and the Congress, plus taking control of all access to airports in a nation like Crimea?...

Some claim it was "free elections"... What free elections can you have when your hand is being forced?... Even then there are, and have been courageous people in Crimea who took to the streets to protect their rights, yet what do the Russian and pro-Russian people do?... Mark the places of Crimean people who dare to speak up against what is happening there...

But hey, a government takes complete control over a nation, including by lowering the Crimean flag and replacing it with a Russian flag before any votes were counted, yet there are people who want to claim "people voted freely in Crimea"?... Really?...

As for your claim, among some others around here, that I am letting my cousin and his wife speak for me, quite the contrary. What I do is LISTEN to the people who have been there and know better than you what the situation is. You are the one who in selfishness just want to listen to "your inner voice" without giving even a looks at the events or what the people with experience have to say about it...

It's like people like you are in the middle of a forest but refuse to see the trees.

AGAIN, how in the heck can there be "free elections" when the hand of the people is being forced through intimidation, blackmail and bribes since the Russian government controls the ports and the pipelines which are the main source of income in Crimea, and by using show of force and taking control of a sovereign nation's government which has it's own Constitution and not too long ago was flying it's own flag. Then the armed pro-Russian and Russian military took control of parliament, Congress and took control and are restricting access to Crimean airports...

But even knowing all of this people like you want to claim "they had free elections"...
Yeah...really?...

I don't let anyone speak for me, and neither am I so close minded that I want to just listen to myself as some members here are obviously doing, plus using tactics such as just insulting me in an attempt to intimidate me to "erase the thread now"...

Tsk, tsk... some people really seem to just want to be blind, specially when they just want to listen to their own selfs, and not at what the facts are showing and what the people who live there, and have relatives there have to say... Same old story all over again...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Didn't US forces invade Iraq, didn't US forces take over the Iraqi house and parliament, and take access control by force of the airports in Iraq?... Who in their rights mind would claim "there were "free elections"?

Didn't US forces invade Afghanistan, didn't US forces take over the Afghan house and parliament, and take access control by force of the airports in Afghanistan?... Who in their rights mind would claim "there were "free elections"?

Oh that's right.....The US government!

You can't have it both ways my friend.....The US has set new precedents in the latest round of the great game with it's brutal and illegal invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan (among many others).

By meddling in the Ukraine the US is directly taking on a much older and more experienced player in the form of Russia and consequently they have just received a sound geopolitical and diplomatic thrashing.

Squawk about it all you like.....That's how it is.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The woman in that video is not Ukrainian. She was paid to do this. This is simply more propaganda and anyone with half a brain can see that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join