It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an Ukranian, and this video must be spread around the world. (video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

sasquatch5100

what about seeing someone's eyes on film, like hers? I've done both. body language is also not an exact science. I personally believe it's a con to continue to get people riled up on both sides, I could be wrong. but both sides will need funding and both will fight a public opinion battle. if both sides get more funding then both go further into debt.

There are many ways to make a film, but they are in fact done in smaller sections to minimize and/or correct mistakes and in each section there are many mistakes so they need to make many takes for every section to make a film.

There are also tricks that help the actors make a better performance such as camera angles, position of extras or other actors that are being spoken to by the actor that is reciting back part of the script, etc, etc.

But, even with these tactics many times actors make mistakes, which is why every section of a film most often is filmed several times until it is as perfect as possible. In fact there are so many mistakes that are done during films called "bloopers" and a film of those bloopers are given out either separately from the film itself, or some chosen bloopers are shown at the end of some films.

You can even search on youtube for bloopers of films and you will find them easily.

sasquatch5100
I hope the Ukrainian people win and get their independence but it will be an uphill battle!

never underestimate the other guy, you can be conned too.

So do I, and I understand what you are saying. My hope is that the Russians would allow the Crimeans to have control themselves over their jobs, and their own government.

Notice how before the Russian armed forces marched into Crimea and took control over parliament and the house by force, Crimea was flying it's OWN flag. They had their own Constitution. We will see with time if the Russians will allow the Crimeans to keep their constitution or if they will try to re-write it.

Now that the Russians have seen that they could lose their power over Crimea they have forced the hand of the people by using intimidation, bribes, and have been controlling the job market in Crimea while blaming the EU and the rest of the western world when in fact Russia has been the one in control over the majority of the job market in Crimea.

Crimeans should be able to vote without having the Russians, or anyone else take over their government by force by marching troops into parliament, and Congress as well as controlling by force the access of airports.

The simple fact that pro-Russian armed troops have been put all over, and have taken over the government of Crimea as well as access to airports should tell you something wrong is going on.

edit on 16-3-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments and correct errors.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

amkia

I am an Ukranian, then I am not..

I have seen this video then I haven’t seen this video you are the one with the agenda now tell me do you work for CIA or NSA..??

BTW, I missed your last statement, too many responses to attend to. I do not work for either the CIA, NSA, or ANY kind of government agency.

Yeah, I do have an agenda, to show support for the rights of everyone in Ukraine and Crimea which should be THEIR OWN CHOICE, and to support the efforts of my cousin and his Ukrenian wife and Ukranian friends who want to spread the truth of what has been happening there.
edit on 16-3-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

This is a little like pin the tail on the donkey most do not know where the Ukraine is or really care .

i am just Suprised that no baby's were thrown out of incubator's to add affect .

and all the world is a stage

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I call western Bilderberg propaganda BS.
I've seen lots of videos on YT with completely different / opposite content and message.

Ko3

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

ElectricUniverse

amkia

I am an Ukranian, then I am not..

I have seen this video then I haven’t seen this video you are the one with the agenda now tell me do you work for CIA or NSA..??

BTW, I missed your last statement, too many responses to attend to. I do not work for either the CIA, NSA, or ANY kind of government agency.

Yeah, I do have an agenda, to show support for the rights of everyone in Ukraine and Crimea which should be THEIR OWN CHOICE, and to support the efforts of my cousin and his Ukrenian wife and Ukranian friends who want to spread the truth of what has been happening there.
edit on 16-3-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

If you want to support the rights of the people in Crimea then why are you not supporting their vote? Did Russia have people stationed at the polling booths forcing the vote in Russia's favor? You are not there so really you have no idea what is happening there so you don't know what is the truth and what is not the truth. Sounds like you are letting your cousin and his wife influence your way of thinking. Sometimes when supporting peoples rights means not liking what they choose to do but you have to accept it unless you want to rob people of their free will.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
double post please remove
edit on 16-3-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn, give you a great deal.

That Ukrainian girl, in the you tube with Syrian girl, really told it how it is, yet you try and discredit her, she said " They are all Crook's " To me she acted just like a Ukrainian girl, want to be American goirl.

You said you didn't want to get into a heated argument, well really you just don't want to be wrong. Well your wrong.

The people in The Ukraine, are just as stupid as the people in the USA, you have politicians, that tell nothing but lies, then you have people so stupid they still believe them. Like I said want to buy a Bridge, this is human fault and it seems to never fail, people for some reason just love to believe in what other say. Just like my wife her boy friend told her he was millionaire, but the reason he drove a junk car was because he did want everyone to know he was rich," Hey, you got a 20 all I have is hundreds. He told my wife's friend that he was a General in the Army, you know retired though. Now this Bridge has only got 5,000 miles on it, the old lady that owned it did not drive much as she live right next to the market.

The fact is the world is controlled by a greedy Cabal of rich crook's, set on world domination, even NASA just completed a study that said the whole thing is going to crash, in part on the imbalance of the distribution of riches, money, that is getting more imbalanced everyday, as they say the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. This is also why they need a mass kill off of a large part of the humans on Earth. Don't say Oh, they would never do this, it's prove fact this has been on the board since the 70s with Kissinger and before with what was it the something " Wood " thing, where they were going to kill Americans and blame it on Cuba.

The jig is up, this thing is going to pop any day, People need to quit being so stupid, we have, are being lied to, the Government is only part to blame they have been bought and sold, or blackmailed, what ever it takes. Even Obama said when first elected, that he was being told what to do by a higher power , why was Z-Bigs sons in both camps, Obama and McCain, because it didn't matter who won. Just like next time it won't matter either.

In this day and age there is enough for all, but those in control will never accept this.

Remember, denie ignorance, Hey do't tell anyone else about that bridge deal, I can let you in on it, but we don't want everyone to now bout it, now do we.
edit on 16-3-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

(post by Sparkymedic removed for a manners violation)
(post by Sparkymedic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Because it represents HUMANBEINGS with Life to live, with LOVE to share and make, for the world at large to understand that they are not people who we can turn our backs on because they are less than human.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'd love to see the Ukrainian people living free under a responsible, democratically-elected government.
Once we figure out how to do that here in the US maybe we'll be in a position to actually help them make that transition.
Gangsters to the East, Banksters to the West
Oh what's a Ukrainian to do?
What I see is Ukraine splitting in to perhaps 4 or 5 regions with different alliances.
I just pray it doesn't devolve in to civil war.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It just seems to me there's a few hundred top criminals in the world today - and a few billion people that just want to live their lives and be happy and prosperous -

OK - there's probably a few million petty criminals, also.

But, it should be pretty simple to get rid of the top few hundred. What's stopping the world from getting itself out of slavery?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Sparkymedic

REAL democratic I don't recall seeing any voting machines that the Russians were using...just CLEAR boxes.

Clear boxes with instructions as to "which box to tick" with Russia flags and troops all around holding Ukraine's military in there bases? What?

Yeah real democratic that is...

Until Russia is gone, and the proper Chanel's taken and watched under international inspectors this voting is nothing short of a farce

There is strong evidence of Russian speaking pro East Ukrainians being in actual fact Russians many have be caught in the act hoisting the colours, there is a stronger possibility that Russian citizens and Russia troops in the Crimea also protested and voted under registered Ukrainian...

In the past decades polls taken in the Crimea show that up to 70% of Crimean's regarded themselves as Ukrainians and there motherland to be Ukraine/Kiev

Going by facts there is something not right

Going by the fact Russia had to invade in order to do this, there is something not right

The elections are illegal and to hold any legitimacy must be done under UN inspectors ones Russia has pulled out, if she has nothing to worry about she'll pull out and arrange the date and the world will respect Crimea right to self determination and problem solved

Annexing via nazi germany tactics has no place in this modern day society

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Sparkymedic

This is idiotic CRAP you are spewing on here! You have to be a damn FOOL to buy into this pro-Ukrainian/ Right-Sector/ Fascist crap!!! Hell, the democratic referendum that happened in Crimea is likely the first REAL democratic thing to actually happen on planet earth in quite some time. I don't recall seeing any voting machines that the Russians were using...just CLEAR boxes.

Get a grip and delete this thread. It is misleading and EXTREMELY misinforming.

Looks like the pro-russia crowd is starting to get a little worried about the truth coming out. Whenever you start seeing posts like this you know the propaganda artists are losing hearts and minds so they figure they might as well attack character.

Like I have said before and not just about this topic it is hard to figure out who is passionate and who is payed. The internet is used as a tool by governments around the world to sway the masses. We all question the mainstream media lies but I believe they control the alternative news also. Interesting times we live in. I will keep it simple and keep telling myself it it walks like a duck...................

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

intrptr

God I love ATS.

Thanks guys.

Ukrainian doll, turn it over says Made in USA.

Made by Sen John McCain and Co provided by the IRI Ngos.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

I wonder whatever happened to the wonderful and peace loving Pro Libyan Rebel Crowd, Pro Syrian Crowds? they have being rather quite quiet on the matter.

With Libya falling apart deeper into an new chaotic civil war and Syrian opposition rallying the gulf regime states to support them with heavy weapons.

Looks like the pro-russia crowd is starting to get a little worried about the truth coming out. Whenever you start seeing posts like this you know the propaganda artists are losing hearts and minds so they figure they might as well attack character.

Looks like like the pro-russia crowd is starting to get a little worried about the truth coming out? i am still waiting for any proof debunk the claims that the Ukrainian opposition arent fascists so far no one has come in debunking it but rather claiming the fascists in the video posted by some users is fake?

edit on 17-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Yeah, I do have an agenda, to show support for the rights of everyone in Ukraine and Crimea which should be THEIR OWN CHOICE, and to support the efforts of my cousin and his Ukrainian wife and Ukrainian friends who want to spread the truth of what has been happening there.

ElectricUniverse i kept hearing the same claims over and over of users on the internet claiming just how they all heard this from either there family member whatever its there husband,wife, brother, cousin,sister,father etc.

Not just on Ukraine but Venezuela as well. I am sorry but after what occurred in Libya during 2011 and before it on the social media and the internet i longer believe your claims whatever your claims or some other users pretending to be Ukrainian or pretending to have some family in Ukraine.

John McCain Pals have to come up with something more original as soon i saw you mention Family members no offense that's the same claims i have being hearing about in Venezuela to, from those that support the opposition on the internet.

Kind regards.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Sparkymedic
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

back the hell down there, sparky....you 're a little too eager to have this thread deleted, you've already said it many times, give it a rest. we are not all a bunch of idiots....hearing just one side is equally bad.....many of us here already know the propaganda game of presenting so many conflicting stories to generate confusion, that people do not know what to believe anymore.
we here in America are not there, nor are we involved in the politics, thus our knowledge is limited to the various sources of information we can obtain through media outlets. trying to tell who is truthful is not quick or easy, nor should it be.
edit on Mon Mar 17 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

And you keep ignoring the fact that pro-Russian military forces took over the Crimean government by force, as well as access to Crimean airports.

How do you know they are pro-Russian military forces? they are an militia, you would think an militia force would be kind to the population by taking camera poses?

I have seen countless of pictures of what you claim what they to be pro-Russian military forces, but after carefully looking i believe they are an militia the same how the Yugoslavian partisans were, so in truth.

They are the Crimean partisans.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join