It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an Ukranian, and this video must be spread around the world. (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

pheonix358
Very professional video. Too good perhaps.

Why is it that the presenter is always either a beautiful young lady or a hansom man. Everything is right. Good makeup / good hairstyle both just touched up. Where is someone ordinary.

Why is she speaking English?

The whole thing seems to me to be very professional, in fact, way too so.

I lean towards 'Just another dose of Propaganda aimed at ones emotions'

To the OP, thank you for finding this. Either way it is good to see.

P

edit on 16/3/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

To be honest a lot of Ukrainian women are stunning. It's not unusual.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Anybody pick up on the part where towards the end of the video the people wearing identical white caps that say HELP in English. Classic propaganda!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

sosobad
The end of this video details who Larry Diamond is, very good details on what's happening in Ukraine also.

edit on 16-3-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

You see, I don't trust "recordings" without video because I can't see the eyes, or body movement of the person speaking. You see, the eyes, as well as body movement tell the truth about when a person is telling you the truth and when they are lying.

It is true that there are interacting voice with pattern recognition software which "could" tell whether a person is telling the truth or not. But there are also multi-scale voice morphing algorithms which will change your voice pattern into whatever voice pattern you want with distinct characteristics, which in turn would make your recording sound exactly with the same voice pattern and distinct characteristics as whatever person you want to sound like. So even with recordings you will need corroborating evidence and video showing the eye and body movement of the person to know whether he/she is telling the truth.

Wavelet-based Voice Morphing

ORPHANIDOU C.,

Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford
Oxford OX1 3LB, UK
[email protected]

MOROZ I.M.
Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford
Oxford OX1 3LB, UK

[email protected]
ROBERTS S.J.
Pattern Analysis and Machine Learning Research Group
Information Engineering, University of Oxford
Oxford OX1 3PJ, UK
[email protected]

Abstract: - This paper presents a new multi-scale voice morphing algorithm. This algorithm enables a user to
transform one person’s speech pattern into another person’s pattern with distinct characteristics, giving it a new
identity, while preserving the original content. The voice morphing algorithm performs the morphing at
different subbands by using the theory of wavelets and models the spectral conversion using the theory of Radial
Basis Function Neural Networks.
The results obtained on the TIMIT speech database demonstrate effective
transformation of the speaker identity.

Key-Words: - Voice Morphing, Wavelets, Radial Basis Function Neural Networks.

www.robots.ox.ac.uk...

The above is just one example.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Excuse me for being harsh but what the hell does that have to do with the film being funded by Larry Diamond? All the proof is there on the website for the film. If you don't trust "robotic" voices why don't you have a look for yourself? Or will you not trust your eyes either?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

A video produced by Jamie Diamond, a member of the CFR, which is controlled by the Federal Reserve Bank.. Always follow the money. Russia takes over the Ukraine again and the international bankers again control all of that country's natural resources including the man power.

Nazis vs Communists again... the two choices we always have but both supported by private central bank money.

Remember no major country has it's own currency to fund such things, they all use central bank money, not money issued by the country itself.. for instance the Federal Reserve Notes used in the U.S. Those aren't United States Notes, the U.S. doesn't issue money, private bankers at the Fed do. So you have to ask where the funding comes from for Russia to invade anyone, it is printed in the bank of Russia and interest is charged to the people for private bankers printing money to fund the Russian army for their own self interests. When "Nazis" talk of fighting international jewry it's the central banks they're talking about because those bankers claim to be jewish but are not. So when someone criticizes their actions they sick the Anti-Defamation League on them and the media prints Antisemitism like it's going out of style.

Hitler was Time Magazines Man of Year in 1939 until he wanted to kick out the central bankers and issue German money to his people. It's almost as if we need Communism to stop big bad Nazis but communism gives total control to the central bank.

Nazis are a created problem by tptb and then we're told we need tptb to save us from the problem, or crisis, they created.

Summary: If we get rid of debt bearing, privately issued, central bank currency then the wars and problems of the world would all go away.

edit on 16-3-2014 by sasquatch5100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Char-Lee
but clearly just one person here or there in a country can't really tell anyone the truth about the whole of what is going on in a country.

Yet, that's exactly what the video you fixed for them is trying to do

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Char-Lee

the2ofusr1
reply to post by sosobad

Thanks for that counter for consideration .There is a vid up on youtube I watched between Syrian Girl and Ukraine Girl .She is a cuti too but speaks to the truth .She give some better clarification on some of the reports we heard in the vid you posted and points out some other western propaganda as well . www.youtube.com...
I tried embedding I hope it works ...peace

I am responding to your response to respond to both your response and that of the member who posted that video.

That video is a clear indicator of who is really lying, and who is telling the truth.

Watch again that video the other poster submitted. You can see that she looks right and left sometimes. In some of her sentences she has to look at both left and right because she is telling half a true and half a lie. You can also see that when she says she has family in the Russian side is when she is telling the truth and then immediately her body gives another cue that she has been lying. Not only does she look quickly to the right and then turns rapidly her eyes left so as to try to mask when she told the truth, that she has family on the Russian side, but she also quickly swallows and her body jerks foward. That sudden swallowing movement and sudden jerk are cues that she is trying to hide the fact that she has been lying.

BTW, a person could be telling you the truth and still swallow, it is the distinct quick jerks of those movements which tell you she is lying and trying to cover her lies.

What a lot of people do, as "UkranianGirl" does in the video is tilt their heads to the opposite side when they are speaking as to try to mask the truth, but when they do this still their eyes, body movement and other cues are still telling you when that person is accessing different sections of their brains.

That's without mentioning that "UkranianGirl" has more of a "western" accent, which is normal among Russian spies.

edit on 16-3-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: correct errors and add comments.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

spooky24
For once I agree with the majority that this is manufactured for propaganda. The girl looks and sounds like an actress.

The question is why. It fails to matter which side you are on in this standoff because this is so clearly manufactured for political effect.

If she was an actress you would see her eyes move from left to right quickly as she would be reading a script, but she is not doing this. She is not even accessing her memory she is just speaking directly to the camera as an honest person would do.

Even actors can't hide whether they are telling the truth or a lie. If you look at interviews of actors you will see them giving body movements and their eyes move left and right as they access different sections of their brains, unless they are being upfront about something they are telling you in which case they will be looking straight at you when they say something in specific without accessing their memory.

edit on 16-3-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sasquatch5100

Well, you see, you are most probably right that the western governments are "using" what is happening in those countries for their benefit, but that doesn't mean that what the people say is a lie.

I have stated many times that I am against many of the policies of Obama and the international bankers. However, it is true that the Ukranians want freedom, that is the fact I am trying to spread. Notice that in the video she is talking about "politicians and their lies" in general.

edit on 16-3-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: correct errors.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
God I love ATS.

Thanks guys.

Ukrainian doll, turn it over says Made in USA.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I believe the Ukrainians want freedom as well and the girl in the video may, or may not be, an actress but it's being used by propagandists. She could very well be acting, her eyes don't have to move side to side for that to be true. Aside from that, it is much easier for the tptb to film someone that is organic, if she is for real, then to coach someone.

All that being said, if the CFR is involved then it is for their own self interests, not ours or the Ukrainians!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Larry Diamond, "Inspiration" and Executive Producer. awhispertoaroar.com...

Diamond is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and at the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies, where he also directs the Center for Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law. He is the founding co-editor of the “Journal of Democracy” and also serves as Senior Consultant (and previously was co-director) at the International Forum for Democratic Studies of the National Endowment for Democracy. During 2002–3, he served as a consultant to the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and was a contributing author of its report “Foreign Aid in the National Interest.” He has also advised and lectured to the World Bank, the United Nations, the State Department, and other governmental and nongovernmental agencies dealing with governance and development. His latest book, “The Spirit of Democracy: The Struggle to Build Free Societies Throughout the World” (Times Books, 2008), explores the sources of global democratic progress and stress and the prospects for future democratic expansion. At Stanford University, Diamond is also professor by courtesy of political science and sociology. He teaches courses on comparative democratic development and post-conflict democracy building, and advises many Stanford students. In May 2007, he was named “Teacher of the Year” by the Associated Students of Stanford University for teaching that “transcends political and ideological barriers.” At the June 2007 Commencement ceremony, Diamond was honored by Stanford University with the Dinkelspiel Award for Distinctive Contributions to Undergraduate Education. He was cited, inter alia, for fostering dialogue between Jewish and Muslim students; for “his inspired teaching and commitment to undergraduate education; for the example he sets as a scholar and public intellectual, sharing his passion for democratization, peaceful transitions, and the idea that each of us can contribute to making the world a better place; and for helping make Stanford an ideal place for undergraduates.” During the first three months of 2004, Diamond served as a senior adviser on governance to the Coalition Provisional Authority in Baghdad. Since then, he has lectured and written extensively on U.S. policy in Iraq and the wider challenges of post-conflict stabilization and reconstruction, and was one of the advisors to the Iraq Study Group. His 2005 book, “Squandered Victory: The American Occupation and the Bungled Effort to Bring Democracy to Iraq,” was one of the first books to critically analyze America’s postwar engagement in Iraq. He has also participated in several working groups on the Middle East. During 2004–5, was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations’ Independent Task Force on United States Policy toward Arab Reform. With Abbas Milani, he coordinates the Hoover Institution Project on Democracy in Iran. Diamond has edited or co-edited some 36 books on democracy, including the recent titles “How People View Democracy,” “How East Asians View Democracy,” “Latin America’s Struggle for Democracy,” “Political Change in China: Comparisons with Taiwan, and Assessing the Quality of Democracy.” Among his other published works are, “Developing Democracy: Toward Consolidation” (1999), “Promoting Democracy in the 1990s” (1995), and “Class, Ethnicity, and Democracy in Nigeria” (1989). He also edited the 1989-90 series “Democracy in Developing Countries,” with Juan Linz and Seymour Martin Lipset.

Larry Diamond wiki en.wikipedia.org...

Diamond has served as an advisor to numerous governmental and international organizations at various points in his life, including the United States Department of State, United Nations, World Bank, and U.S. Agency for International Development. He is an advisory board member for the Roosevelt Institution and a founding Co-Editor of the National Endowment for Democracy's Journal of Democracy. He is also a coordinator of Hoover Institute's Iran Democracy Project, along with Abbas Milani and Michael McFaul.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

sosobad

Excuse me for being harsh but what the hell does that have to do with the film being funded by Larry Diamond? All the proof is there on the website for the film. If you don't trust "robotic" voices why don't you have a look for yourself? Or will you not trust your eyes either?

BTW, Just because there are Ukranian extremists trying to "use" the situation for their advantage doesn't mean the people do not want freedom, or that it isn't true that they do not want to be forced into another Soviet Union which Putin has stated many times he misses. Of course there are extremists in Ukraine and Crimea, but that doesn't mean that the people in general want to return to a soviet era style government.

Another thing, yes there were people among the rioters who did use improvised, home-made weapons which fired rubber bullets, made up explosives and Molotov cocktails. Unfortunately there are always people who do this. It was wrong, but that doesn't mean that the general consensus among the people was and still is not to be part of the Russian government.

That video you gave is heavily edited and we can't see the context of many parts of the video.

There are always, and there will always be extreme factions who will try to use the fact that people don't want to return to a previously tried experiment which has failed time and again. Many, if not most, of those same people also don't want another fascist government.

If you look at the videos in general it's only a small section of the protesters who resort to violence, which is wrong unless trying to defend themselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Also Writer, Director and Producer Ben Moses en.wikipedia.org...

The following year, he was recruited to join the U.S. Army Intelligence Corps and trained at Fort Holabird, Maryland. Then he was assigned to the 519th MI Battalion in Miami, Florida, where he interviewed Cuban refugees fleeing Fidel Castro’s government. During the last six months of his enlistment, his unit was deployed to Vietnam, where he joined Armed Forces Radio-Saigon and met the station’s program director, Airman Adrian Cronauer. Their close friendship resulted in Moses' decision to write the story of their experiences at Armed Forces Radio – Saigon, which he titled "Good Morning, Vietnam."

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

sasquatch5100

I believe the Ukrainians want freedom as well and the girl in the video may, or may not be, an actress but it's being used by propagandists. She could very well be acting, her eyes don't have to move side to side for that to be true. Aside from that, it is much easier for the tptb to film someone that is organic, if she is for real, then to coach someone.

All that being said, if the CFR is involved then it is for their own self interests, not ours or the Ukrainians!

I partly agree with you. I know the Ukranians want freedom because of my cousin's wife and their Ukranian friends living in Spain and who have travelled to Ukraine to stay with their families in vacations. However, that woman is clearly making natural movements. You can tell when a person has been trained to lie as well and imo she is not lying.

Try it out yourself if you want to see it yourself. Talk to your own relatives and friend and watch their eye movement and body movement.

I studied Psychology in college as a major and learned these cues, and some other things, however I did not graduate in psychology because I saw many messed up things about it and later changed my major.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I am responding to your response to respond to both your response and that of the member who posted that video.

Lol fun! I have never had so many responses even when I responded to a thread instead of simply browsing by and fixing someones video link!
Guess i should get on it and read your thread!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

sosobad
Also Writer, Director and Producer Ben Moses en.wikipedia.org...

The following year, he was recruited to join the U.S. Army Intelligence Corps and trained at Fort Holabird, Maryland. Then he was assigned to the 519th MI Battalion in Miami, Florida, where he interviewed Cuban refugees fleeing Fidel Castro’s government. During the last six months of his enlistment, his unit was deployed to Vietnam, where he joined Armed Forces Radio-Saigon and met the station’s program director, Airman Adrian Cronauer. Their close friendship resulted in Moses' decision to write the story of their experiences at Armed Forces Radio – Saigon, which he titled "Good Morning, Vietnam."

Again, why can't you understand that there are always people who try to take advantage of such situations?... It doesn't mean the Ukranians do not want freedom and not to be part of the Russian government again. The Ukranian and Crimean people, as well as everyone else, should have "their own" form of government.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

No the subject of your thread was the video and how you wanted to share it, it was even the title of your thread and I am countering it with my responses....

From your OP

For a month now I have been debating whether or not to post this simply because I didn't want to get into a heated discussion, but this is the truth.

And now I am telling you how it is just a propaganda film.

ETA Crimea apparently does want to be part of Russia the way the vote went....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
BTW, do you want to post links to Wikipedia?

The 2014 Ukrainian revolution[21][22] began with civil unrest in Kiev, Ukraine, as part of Ukraine's ongoing Euromaidan protest movement against the government.[23] The conflict escalated rapidly, leading to the downfall of the government of President Viktor Yanukovych and the setting up of a new government to replace it within a few days.[21] Yanukovych fled to Russia,[24] and is wanted in Ukraine for the killing of protesters.[25] The conflict continued with the 2014 Crimean crisis when Russian forces seized control of the Crimea region.[26]

Internationlly, the status of the transition as a "revolution" is currently ambiguous. [27] Russia and Yanukovych denounce it as a coup d’état.[28]

en.wikipedia.org...

What is obvious is that Yanukovych was a patsy for Russia and Putin.

The Euromaidan (Ukrainian: Євромайдан, Yevromaidan, literally "Eurosquare") is a wave of ongoing demonstrations, civil unrest and revolution in Ukraine, which began on the night of 21 November 2013 with public protests demanding closer European integration. The scope of the protests expanded, with many calls for the resignation of President Viktor Yanukovych and his government.[70] Many protesters joined because of the violent dispersal of protesters on 30 November and "a will to change life in Ukraine".[5] By 25 January 2014, the protests had been fueled by the perception of widespread government corruption, abuse of power, and violation of human rights in Ukraine.[71] Unrest stemming from the Euromaidan protests, and subsequent, violent government response, has prompted fears of civil war.[72]
According to journalist Lecia Bushak writing in the 18 February 2014 issue of Newsweek magazine,

EuroMaidan has grown into something far bigger than just an angry response to the fallen-through EU deal. It's now about ousting Yanukovych and his corrupt government; guiding Ukraine away from its 200-year-long, deeply intertwined and painful relationship with Russia; and standing up for basic human rights to protest, speak and think freely and to act peacefully without the threat of punishment.[85]

en.wikipedia.org...

Why did the Russians take over the Crimean parliament, and Senate as well as posting armed personnel at airports in Crimea?

I also think it would be a bad idea to be part of the EU, these people want freedom, but they should be looking for their own freedom and form of government. Heck I have spoken also against the EU in past threads as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You seem to be losing it a small bit, what do those links have to do with the video you posted? The wiki links I posted had something to do with your video but your wiki links don't. You seem to want to derail your own thread. I know the pretty girl in the video made you feel sorry for her and probably gave you a funny feeling in your pants but the video is propaganda. Sorry

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join