It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an Ukranian, and this video must be spread around the world. (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

Thanks for that counter for consideration .There is a vid up on youtube I watched between Syrian Girl and Ukraine Girl .She is a cuti too but speaks to the truth .She give some better clarification on some of the reports we heard in the vid you posted and points out some other western propaganda as well . www.youtube.com...
I tried embedding I hope it works ...peace

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Snarl
And yet ... we have the heads of government calling them names like Fascist ... instead of recognizing that there are real people in Ukraine.

Of course there were also "real people" on Maidan,
BUT... the Vice-PM, the minister of defense, minister of agriculture, minister of the environment, the head of the national security council, and the attorney general of the new Ukrainian government are all members of the Ukrainian Svoboda Party... and they ARE indeed Nazis. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Do you actually buy this crap? I know the facebook masses will fall in line, but do YOU personally... do you buy it? Are you right on board after seeing it?

Did you ever stop to question how the hell the audio is so good when there is a revolution in the background? That's just my first question. You should ask your own.

PS: I'm not buying it

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, the USSR got the most positive press when it was at its worst. I do not know why but, it seems that the more overt the totalitarianism, the more public sympathy is bestowed upon it, completely counterintuitive.

I believe that the Ukrainian people want freedom and liberty (in the American sense) and I am baffled by those who don't.
edit on 16-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
For once I agree with the majority that this is manufactured for propaganda. The girl looks and sounds like an actress.

The question is why. It fails to matter which side you are on in this standoff because this is so clearly manufactured for political effect.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

ColCurious
reply to post by Snarl

Snarl
And yet ... we have the heads of government calling them names like Fascist ... instead of recognizing that there are real people in Ukraine.

Of course there were also "real people" on Maidan,
BUT... the Vice-PM, the minister of defense, minister of agriculture, minister of the environment, the head of the national security council, and the attorney general of the new Ukrainian government are all members of the Ukrainian Svoboda Party... and they ARE indeed Nazis. Just saying.

Gotcha loud and clear. What percentage of the common people of Germany were Nazis at heart ... not just swooning under a charismatic Hitler?

These guys we're talking about were supported by the seated administration of the USA ... and they seized power in the vacuum of of Yanukovych's ouster (and we all know he needed to be kicked to the curb). I definitely don't approve of the way things are going concerning either side of the fracas.

I'm willing to bet the vast majority of true Ukrainian's are good red-blooded people ... not Nazis. I'm not even going to exclude the ethnic Russians from that statement (the good red-blooded part). But right now, Russia is deciding how that country's going to be divvied up ... and they're looking to land-bridge the Crimean peninsula. I also think the Ukrainians would settle for indigenous Nazi leadership rather than become a satellite of Russia again.

Do we mentally cede authority to the Russian ... because the US administration, with its track record of failed internal and international policies, act like idiots every time they play a card in their hands? Seems to me the EU is taking the easy way out. You're in a far better position to see the truth than from where I sit. What's your full take on why the EU failed to act? A link to something you've written is fine ... I am as 'curious' about your specific take as I am your nickname ... and I also know you're a lot smarter'n me.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The video is fake as many others already said. Produced and created for propaganda purposes only.
OP no offense but you might want to research your stuff first before you drop it. It's all over the web that this is a propaganda video.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

spooky24
For once I agree with the majority that this is manufactured for propaganda. The girl looks and sounds like an actress.

It's fairly obvious. What other options do they have right now? It's hard to fight guns with baseball bats and wooden shields.

The question is why. It fails to matter which side you are on in this standoff because this is so clearly manufactured for political effect.

Where's the harm in this appeal? I think the message was 'on point'. It's a disorganized home-grown effort against an organized military incursion. Putin can't 'afford' to have Ukraine in control of the land that his pipelines run through. He needs a single Ukrainian puppet he can payoff to keep his profit margins high.

This whole thing boils down to money. Let's see what ColCurious has to say about why the EU is keeping such a low profile.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Snarl
I definitely don't approve of the way things are going concerning either side of the fracas.

I actually agree with this.

Snarl
What's your full take on why the EU failed to act?

That's hard to answer and would probably derail this thread too much.
From where I stand, neither the EU/US (NATO) nor Russia had any right meddling in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation.
We used to have international laws set up to prevent this from happening, but "we" (the west) violated those laws on a frequent and regular basis, to the point where it's completely implausible to point fingers at Russia when they do the same.
Furthermore, from a German point of view it's just unbearable and outrageous that our current Government supports Nazis (for obvious reasons) and who is to say whether or not Svoboda would have had any part in this at all, if "we" (the west) stayed out of this mess in the first place? Maybe "we" even caused this.

Snarl... and I also know you're a lot smarter'n me.

Oh comon...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I find the general tone of this thread to be disgusting. Forget about the first video, but there are people dying in the second video. Have some common decency to at least acknowledge this fact, no matter what you think about the agendas of the people involved.

People are dying in Ukraine, and it's shown plain as day in the second video. Yet almost all of you keep talking about some girl in the first video. Utterly ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe the callousness.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Snarl

edit on 1632014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

Bingo. Fascists. Insurgents. Terrorists. All the emotional buzz words issued by the controllers via the controlled media to vilify those who only want to live in peace and be free and not the pawns of corrupt government and corporations (which are in reality one and what I call the coporment).

What's happening in Ukraine is not all about Russia taking over. It's about a corrupt government that was in collusion with corporations in the guise of government...same as is happening all over the world.

And Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are not alone in neither in feeling this way nor being in this situation. This model of "government" is happening worldwide. Even in communist China. Now that one, when the Chines people rise up, is going to be a rebellion to end all rebellions.

I know I explained this badly.

P.S. This is more than likely happening to you too, no matter where in the world you are.

P.P.S. I was at Bill Maher's show last night and he said, "I don't give a # about what's happening in Crimea and neither should you." This made me more that a little angry. First off, Crimea is a DIVERSION from what is happening in Kiev, and second of all, everyone should care...because, in one way or another, like I said above, this is or is about to happen to you too.
edit on 3/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Maybe "we" even caused this.

I know the US is definitively on the hook. I've said that since Nuland made her now famous remarks. But ... I can't believe, out of all the nations on this Earth, that Germany didn't step up as soon as the Nazis seized positions in the Ukrainian (replacement) government. Standing by and letting Putin deal with it is an acceptance of the lesser of two evils (and I happen to have a whole lot of respect for the Russian).

I also believe Germany's military could whip the tar out of the Russian army with one arm tied behind its back.

Oh comon...

LOL It's the comfortable shoe that fits. When it does ... I wear it with a smile (and no blisters).

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

This has being posted several times now, i see it as nothing more then propaganda. This video reminds me of that Syrian Children war effects Children, imagine how Syrian Children feel.

Its amazing how people can be pulled into believing pragandao, by a simple video. If you notice at the YouTube link.

Comments are disabled for this video

LOL of course they have disabled the comments, they dont want people and hoesnt people telling everyone that there video is a propaganda.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by sosobad

Thanks for that counter for consideration .There is a vid up on youtube I watched between Syrian Girl and Ukraine Girl .She is a cuti too but speaks to the truth .She give some better clarification on some of the reports we heard in the vid you posted and points out some other western propaganda as well . www.youtube.com...
I tried embedding I hope it works ...peace

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

"Syrian Girl and Ukraine Girl"

I dunno, the OP shows a video of a Gal out in public, in the streets, with huge numbers of people behind her. No one there disagreeing with what she's saying. Now compare that video to this one. Two dolled up hotties talking in closed rooms alone, away from others, about what supposedly the 'Public wants'

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Remember: Theres always been videos coming out to "get the word out so the people of the world knows whats really going on". And Im always suspicious as other posters here are.

Whether it was the NAZIS, Communists, Vietnamese, Congo, Uganda, Iraqis, Afgans...its still propaganda. As a matter of fact....the more this stuff comes out...terrible as it is...its still propaganda...and I always am suspect of it production values and timing.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"USA and Russia they are two of them best friend you know!?"

I am just quoting Bob Marley here from one of his newly released interviews that have been on tape for years and just were released a couple of weeks ago. A coincidence?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by Char-Lee

"Syrian Girl and Ukraine Girl"

I dunno, the OP shows a video of a Gal out in public, in the streets, with huge numbers of people behind her. No one there disagreeing with what she's saying. Now compare that video to this one. Two dolled up hotties talking in closed rooms alone, away from others, about what supposedly the 'Public wants'

I haven't watched it, I just fixed the guys video link, but clearly just one person here or there in a country can't really tell anyone the truth about the whole of what is going on in a country.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The two hacked phone calls actually collaborate one side of the story line . Remember the FU@$ the EU line and the sniper allegations .Remember the movies they were making about the protests in Lybia in the city square and how about the gas attacks in Syria . Surely you must remember what we were told about those story's in the west ,despite being false . I suppose they don't have the production quality of a Jamie Diamomd production and are only two girls Scyping but it's what they are saying ,and not what they are told to say that we can deem as truthful . edit ...and how about the cnn produced scudd missile clip
edit on 16-3-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

amkia

That cutie on this video is not going to get anywhere; the video is fake and made for the propaganda purpose (only).

Ever seen (wag the dog)..?? You are fooling yourself by believing this crap!

As I was saying earlier I found this out thanks to my own cousin, who I grew up with in Spain, and his wife who is Ukranian. They met in Ukraine some years back and whenever they can they go on vacation to Ukraine to see my cousin's wife relatives living there. I also know some of the friends of my cousin's wife are also Ukranians living in Madrid, Spain, and with whom to this day are very good friends of my cousin, his wife and daughter. They know what is going on in there and they are not saying this is propaganda.

So, who am I going to trust, the word of a stranger I do not know, or what the facts say and what the side of my family that were born there and have family living in Ukraine say is actually happening there?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join