It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an Ukranian, and this video must be spread around the world. (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
First of all I am not Ukranian, but this is the title of the video as an Ukranian woman says at the start of the video and it shows what has been happening there.

For a month now I have been debating whether or not to post this simply because I didn't want to get into a heated discussion, but this is the truth.

A search of the website for this video didn't show any results, but I could be wrong. I found the video thanks to a cousin of mine and his wife, who is Ukranian, and they are living in Spain. In fact I was just watching my cousin's webpage and saw again the video and decided "why the heck not?"

There are a lot of threads in these forums about the situation in Ukraine and Crimea, but I noticed there is a lot of misinformation and some people are once again claiming that "the Americans and bankers are behind the riots/protests" when in fact is quite the contrary.

The Ukranian government was being run by one of Putin's patsies, President Viktor Yanukovych, who shortly after being deposed ran away to Russia with tail between his knees and is still wanted in the Ukraine for ordering the police and military to open fire on protesters and killing a lot of people.

The corruption in the government, and the fact that Ukranians do not want to be part of Russia and want to be independent is what sparked the protests and riots.

BTW, if you think that Russia has no part in the control of Crimea, you better think twice after reading what has been happening there.

Conflict fears rise after pro-Russian gunmen seize Crimean parliament

Harriet Salem in Simferopol, Shaun Walker in Kiev, and Luke Harding

The Guardian, Thursday 27 February 2014

Gunmen storm Crimea's regional administrative complex in Simferopol and hoist Russian flag above parliament building

Fears of a major regional conflict in Crimea pitting Russia against the west intensified on Thursday after pro-Russian gunmen seized the regional government and parliament building in a well co-ordinated military operation, while similar groups were on Friday morning controlling access to the airports of Simferopol and Sevastopol.

Early on Friday morning about 50 armed gunman reportedly marched into Simferopol's airport after arriving in Kamaz trucks. They first cordoned off the domestic terminal and then moving on to other areas. Russia Today described them as similarly dressed and equipped to the "local ethnic Russian 'self-defence squads'" that seized the parliament and government buildings.

www.theguardian.com...

The Russian government was the one controlling the Ukrainian government, and has taken over and is controlling Crimea so that the people do not vote to be part of the European Union.

Anyway, no matter what your opinion is I hope you at least take the time to watch the video, which has subtitles in Spanish but was recorded in English.

Here is another video about the protests from February 22, 2014. (WARNING THERE ARE SOME VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES IN THE VIDEO, as you can see from the still picture in the video below)

I am posting these videos and info to support the rights of the Ukranian and Crimean people, as well as my cousin and his wife's efforts to show the real situation of what is happening in the region.

edit on 16-3-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: Correct errors and add comment.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Deleted link fixed

edit on 16-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

And yet ... we have the heads of government calling them names like Fascist ... instead of recognizing that there are real people in Ukraine.
edit on 1632014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Thank you for trying to let me know. I guess I saw the error at the same time you were posting your response.
Often times I have to re-read what I wrote to correct mistakes and add comments, or info. Thanks for the heads up thou.

+44 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Very professional video. Too good perhaps.

Why is it that the presenter is always either a beautiful young lady or a hansom man. Everything is right. Good makeup / good hairstyle both just touched up. Where is someone ordinary.

Why is she speaking English?

The whole thing seems to me to be very professional, in fact, way too so.

I lean towards 'Just another dose of Propaganda aimed at ones emotions'

To the OP, thank you for finding this. Either way it is good to see.

P

edit on 16/3/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Should be deleted as spam.This video was exposed as propaganda funded by a American Business man and NGO. The whole money trail and everything was exposed.Wish I still had the links.

edit on 16-3-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Correct and good observation. See my above comment.Has already been exposed for what it is.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I don't know, why do women put makeup on?...

BTW, in case you didn't know there are very beautiful Ukranian women... Being beautiful doesn't make her statements as "propaganda" as you claim... As for her speaking in English... tell me, are there more people OUTSIDE UKRAINE who speak English or Ukranian?

And how in the world can you tell the men are handsome when they are wearing masks that cover their faces?...

Are you also going to claim that the people that were protesting and rioting are "a propaganda machine"?...
edit on 16-3-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

13th Zodiac

Should be deleted as spam.This video was exposed as propaganda funded by a American Business man and NGO. The whole money trail and everything was exposed.Wish I still had the links.

Correct his name is Larry Diamond adviser for US state department, is listed as "inspiration" and executive producer, propaganda at its highest.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

sosobad

13th Zodiac

Correct his name is Larry Diamond adviser for US state department, is listed as "inspiration" and executive producer, propaganda at its highest.

Thanks for that.I deleted my short cut to the articles a while back.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

13th Zodiac

Right, right, so "just delete the thread because you say so"?...

Please, if you are going to try to discredit the content, at least provide "real evidence" and not claims...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I am an Ukranian, then I am not..

I have seen this video then I haven’t seen this video you are the one with the agenda now tell me do you work for CIA or NSA..??

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

amkia

I have seen this video then I haven’t seen this video you are the one with the agenda now tell me do you work for CIA or NSA..??

Pretty sure I explained I am not the woman in the video...In fact "it was my first statement"... That goes to show that you didn't even bother to read or watch the video and info.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So, the OP puts out a video and starts out by saying, Hey I lied! but trust me anyway? You already sound like a commie, no thanks. The idea of ukrainian communists getting whacked by russian communists and kicking off WWIII is fine with me. Watching Europe melt down in 1080P is going to be awesome! and don't get me started on NATO. Snowden just gave the russians the NATO play book! There's only one thing I can say right now. It sucks to be ukrainian. or even better "Dasvidaniya Comrade". Yeah. A few of us "Cold War Warriors" remember who's side you chose back in the day. NATO beat down the WARSAW PACT for you, and you still CHOSE to ride russian coat tails. And even the EU doesn't want anything to do with you. Your in very deep kimchi there ukrainian commies. In other words we can trust you and the russians EXACTLY as much as we can trust your good buddy. Ed Snowden. I imagine he's sleeping pretty well these days. I'm sure his dad is so proud of him and the part his son has played in kicking of WWIII. Maybe we can call it Snowdens War? With all due respect to Joseph Heller of course. If I was Vlad the I'm paler and I had NATO's play book? I'd pull the trigger too! I call him "Vlad the I'm paler" for a reason. He believes in racial purity. Just like his hero's Adolf and Benito and The Chairman with the little red book and hillary and bill and jimmy carter!. That's the part of "communism" that never gets any airtime. Another "surprise" for the public school crowd that spent they're entire schoolastic experience listening to people that think Saul Alinsky and Eugenics is a great idea. And my only grandchild is just 4 years old. He won't know what's going on when the nukes start leaving people shadows all over the sides of Wal-Marts and Pizza Huts across the U.S. Nuclear war. I prefer it. It's quick and self cleansing. and thankfully, we get to watch Europe get glazed first !

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Snarl

And yet ... we have the heads of government calling them names like Fascist ... instead of recognizing that there are real people in Ukraine.
edit on 1632014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

No, you have the Russians saying this. They do so as a distraction to strike fear into the "wavering" ukranians that they have a choice between Nasty Nazis and the very nice Russians..

The sad fact is that some people will fall for the BS.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

That cutie on this video is not going to get anywhere; the video is fake and made for the propaganda purpose (only).

Ever seen (wag the dog)..?? You are fooling yourself by believing this crap!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

amkia

Why ? becasue what the OP states contradicts the "conspiracy that this is all the result of the evil facist westerners against the very nice peaceloving russians".

Guess what despite what you might think of the west there are some people , for example the majority of Ukranians, who want to be part of the west. You don't need to invent a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

yorkshirelad
The sad fact is that some people will fall for the BS.

Hopefully not the part that there are 'people' in the Ukraine.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The end of this video details who Larry Diamond is, very good details on what's happening in Ukraine also.

edit on 16-3-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

You have mentioned WEST…? Where the hell is the WEST actually?

To the point.. If these idiots wanted to be slave that’s the another story and let them be.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join