It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the U.S. take over the Malysian Boeing 777?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

And by the way...YES IT IS POSSIBLE.

How? The flight control computers do not fly the aircraft.

What should be noted, however, is that none of these features limit the action of the pilot. The 777 design utilizes envelope protection in all of its functionality rather than envelope limiting. Envelope protection deters pilot inputs from exceeding certain predefined limits but does not prohibit it. Envelope limiting prevents the pilot from commanding the airplane beyond set limits.

The flight crew can override the computer.

However, if deemed necessary, the pilot may override this protection by exerting a greater force on the wheel than is being exerted by the backdrive actuator. The intent is to inform the pilot that the command being given would put the airplane outside of its normal operating envelope, but the ability to do so is not precluded. This concept is central to the design philosophy of the 777 Primary Flight Control System.
www.davi.ws...

edit on 3/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

How? Other than saying "Fly by wire" you have yet to say how.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

My question is this what was in the belly of that jet was there Gold or diamonds or both? With the Chinese buying massive amounts of Gold this could be a possibility. Was there a government involved? I have to concur this was too orchestrated. Especially when the Russians and Chinese are dumping the dollar and a possible reset of currencies worldwide is rumored to possibly take place soon. With the dollar at stake anything is possible. ^Y^

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The open and link read like a grade C James Bond movie.One demented"journalist"fantasy"is supposed to prove this half-ash plot?Yeah have another one...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No offense, but the story you link, combined with your theory, is totally inaccurate.

1) Freescale is a US company with global locations, including many in China,
2) The employees are, thus, employed by the US

So... why would the US want to take down a commercial jet when it's a US company with employees involved w/the US?

If you have information to the contrary, please post.

Source:
media.freescale.com...

edit on 16-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

watchesfromwall

No offense, but the story you link, and your theory is totally inaccurate.

1) Freescale is a US company with global locations, including many in China,
2) The employees are, thus, employed by the US

So... why would the US want to take down a commercial jet when it's a US company with employees involved w/the US?

If you have information to the contrary, please post.

Source:
media.freescale.com...

edit on 16-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

Gold bullion.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

By remote control maybe using or utilising the satellites.

With what we have been able to create as a species can you tell me it's impossible to do so?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

And what remote control system is that? Point to a specific system on the plane. Just saying "remote control" and "fly by wire" doesn't cut it. Back up your claims with an actual way to do it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Meldionne1

highlydisappointed
what i was thinking was that maybe some government has some kind of floating airport landingstrip ship... like a aircraft carrier... like something that is a ship in the sea or a sky platform that the Boeing 777 could have landed on
edit on 16-3-2014 by highlydisappointed because: (no reason given)

That would have to be pretty big, wide and long...cheaper to just use a remote island. ....and where would they dock it during a hurricane or bad weather....I'd think that would have been found out by now by satellite, or other passing ships?....only because it would be huge!

Don't need any of that. The US and UK have a landing strip that can land the largest cargo planes in the world. It's located about 75% of the distance from Kuala Lampur to Beijing. It's called Diego Garcia. Look it up.

I find it interesting there have been some "noise drops" pointing people in other directions. Some in this thread. When will someone start talking about that top secret US base with tons of hangars? Like I said right after it happened... The first thing you have to do is convince yourself it wasn't the US. Can't do that yet.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yeah except it doesn't work that way, read my previous responses.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Diego Garcia is hardly top secret.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
^^^ **beat to the punch**

InverseLookingGlass

Don't need any of that. The US and UK have a landing strip that can land the largest cargo planes in the world. It's located about 75% of the distance from Kuala Lampur to Beijing. It's called Diego Garcia. Look it up.

I find it interesting there have been some "noise drops" pointing people in other directions. Some in this thread. When will someone start talking about that top secret US base with tons of hangars? Like I said right after it happened... The first thing you have to do is convince yourself it wasn't the US. Can't do that yet.

Top Secret with tons of hangars???

A.) If it was top secret you wouldn't know of it, hence the top-secret part.

B.) I only counted 17 hangars at this "top-secret" military installation(and I'm being very generous).

Here take a look for yourself. For Your Eyes Only But be very careful with this info because many have perished to get it to you.

edit on 16-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Could a plane like that somehow make a water landing?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GRADUALSTORM1

If by water landing you mean land intact and evacuate, sure. If you mean, and take off again, no.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's entirely possible the "smoking gun" radar data is fake. The point was raised in another thread that it is physically impossible for the plane to have reached that height that early in the flight.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Do I really have to spell it out that it's a top secret base? I can see it on the map so it's not secret? Tell me what happens there. I'm waiting.

Just not getting on the list of potential destinations for a stolen plane. The rumor mill is naming areas where nothing is. Nothing I've seen removes the US from the suspect list.
edit on 16-3-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: yada yada

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

beat to the punch bowl?

Flying the plane to GD and parking there is well within the domain of possibilities. Only 17 hangars? Oh you got me.
Are you going to convince me that the US can't or wouldn't do this? Have at it. Have a go at debunking the hypothesis will you please instead of putting up more noise?

GD is an island that has a top secret airbase, space command and God only knows what. Top secret means unintelligent people like me can see it on the map and even geniuses like yourself don't know what happens there.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

They monitor missile tests, satellites, and refuel bombers and other aircraft transiting to Afghanistan and the area. It also is home to some bombers occasionally.

The B-2 missions from Missouri to Iraq and Afghanistan stopped there to swap crews on the way home.

Just because you don't know what happens there doesn't mean no one does.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So, what, the US did it to kidnap 150 Chinese citizens? Their own employees?

What motive would the US have?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Zaphod58

So, what, the US did it to kidnap 150 Chinese citizens? Their own employees?

What motive would the US have?

Exactly.Even if we could.What the hell for??It makes no sense.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join