It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven and hell are on the same plane.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Heaven and Hell are on the same plane. It's called the astral plane.

And when you get there, either Heaven or Hell, you don't stay there forever, even though religion says otherwise.

Things keep evolving forever.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

droid56 Heaven and Hell are on the same plane.

Do they know where Flight 370 is?

How can you get that many people on one plane?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Heaven and hell are right here.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
No not exactly. In the simulated reality universe, which metaphorically is akin to an infinite inwards plasma screen tv computer, with infnite channels, frequencies and densities, sort of true, density being the kind of system you're in, more gravity more hell.

But, this is just a fake reality, and when you allign to your real self, Love and Goodness, you fly the system or wake up from the dream lab. The dreamer awakes. From the fakeness, and all you described in the OP is the fakeness.

Its not all the same plain. The fake universe is many planed. Infinite planes and channels and densities.

Its not fake in a sense either as it could be seen as projections of home in its pure and love state in the good portions.

Well as I see it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

IMHO, that's like saying that oil and water will mix together.
Nothing new here, Move along.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

cloud.addictivetips.com...

blogs.msdn.com...

I often feel like I might be a piece of software code.
edit on 50331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 01:50:23 -0500201423pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T01:50:23-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

introspectionist

With the way genetics and everything is I'd say the possibility to program humans is conclusive.

IMO, there isn't a heaven or hell. There is energy and it's positive and negative, and it can't be created nor destroyed. So our life force moves onto other things when our physical bodies die.

Balance.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Timing

introspectionist

With the way genetics and everything is I'd say the possibility to program humans is conclusive.

Maybe it's good and inevitable though. Maybe the Singularity, when man merges with the machine, is a good thing. Maybe that is "the creation of Adam". I have read that Adam is humanity with a single mind. One mind with 14 billion or so arms and the same amount of legs, eyes, ears... Or that number might be different when Adam is created.
edit on 56331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 01:56:23 -0500201423pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T01:56:23-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Timing

"Genetics and everything" covers a lot of territory. Sort of...everything. Guess you've got it covered.

So our life force moves onto other things when our physical bodies die.
What's life force?

edit on 3/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Maybe we already are a singularity?

Will the singularity ever be reached? Or will it look completely different than what you are lead to believe?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Lol! Everything.

I'm talking about bio-engineering, scientist are growing body parts in labs, and they are experimenting with "designer" babies, at least in theory. Isn't that akin to programming?

As far as the term "life force" goes I guess some people would call it the soul. Now you may disagree with that theory and maybe think when we die we end up being plant food. Which is perfectly reasonable, because I can't prove that the human soul exists, just as much as anyone can prove that the human soul doesn't exit.

Then again maybe you'll agree with me, but that is my personal belief and I won't force my religious beliefs on anyone because I wouldn't want someone to force theirs on me.

We don't know everything, you know.

Edit to add:

Same with the mind we know we can programming humans to think in certain ways. Decades of psychological studies stand behind that too.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Timing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

So are you planning on providing any explanation as to why what you're saying is true?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Timing
reply to post by introspectionist

Maybe we already are a singularity?

Will the singularity ever be reached? Or will it look completely different than what you are lead to believe?
I don't know. I think that it might be that the outer world one perceives is a projection of one's own mind. The evil in the outer world is perceived as such because it is an area not yet enlightened within the soul. It might be that any kind of technology in one's outer world is in one's own mind. What is outside of oneself? Are there other people? Who am I? Who am I talking to? ...

I think that the concept "Klipoth" in Kabbalah might be about the West and the East in one's perceived outer world, which is a projection of one's own mind. Carl Jung talked about these things too I believe, about archetypes and all that. I'm not sure that people are what I perceive them as. Many, including the Sufi poet Rumi, Socrates and others say that the world one sees is not reality. This is something I have been thinking a lot about.

Who is Angela Merkel? Is it a coincidence that her name sounds like angel? Why are military generals and similar people awarded with grandiose titles and medals? Here's one medal I found that is given to the person appointed to the Royal Order of the Seraphim by the King of Sweden.

www.medals.org.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

See the angels in the medal? Why are there angels?

en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia says Seraphim is a type of celestial or heavenly being in the Abrahamic religions. Interesting.

Is this mind control or are some people closer to God and therefore more powerful? I feel like a dog compared to these people. I'm not sure if it is desirable to walk in these people's footsteps, but maybe it is. Maybe you have to submit to God (become Muslim) before God raises you up (makes you a Jew)?

"the word seraph is normally a synonym for serpents when used in the Hebrew Bible" might mean that this has something to do with David Icke's lizard theories as well.

I feel like my ego is descending deeper into hell, becoming more like a dog. But I feel like my soul is ascending at the same time, becoming more enlightened.
edit on 34331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 02:34:54 -0500201454pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T02:34:54-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The entirety of the universe exists in my mind.

So, for some of you - you know who you are - you're welcome.

On that note, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to A LOT of you. Like...well, most of you. I got tired of what I was letting television writers come up with and I thought Reality T.V. would be fun. I clearly didn't think that one through. (How is the History Channel doing? I stopped paying attention to that one, Sticking to the facts still is it?)

Oh, and religion. It would have been really cool if I stayed on top of it, but I got bored and the fan-fiction some of you have come up with is really quite mean.

I could have been nicer to, well, all of the Southern Hemisphere. I was just kidding about Australia, I didn't think anybody would find it, so that's where I put all the venomous beavers with beaks and things that sort of got away from me in the imagining phase of making it all up. Sort of tough to explain really.

Now I am just going to trail off because I am not as funny or smart as I was shooting for.

But you religious and political types really need to work on being nicer to each other, if not the rest of us.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Leonidas because: cant spell

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The astral plane awaits us all. But where we end up is the result of who we are.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

smithjustinb
reply to post by droid56

Heaven and hell are right here.

I had some sort of thought like this during meditation a few days ago. I was seeing visions of (what I perceived and assumed to be) heaven and hell and then had some sort of revelation that we sort of experience some of heaven and some of hell on this plane.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So one can find the kingdom of heaven here on earth.
Excellent, we just must be looking for heaven" out there" when its within.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If it's true that The Kingdom of Heaven is within us ( Luke 17:21) then maybe Hell is also within us.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Heaven, according to various religions, is where good religious people go. How boring! That would be Hell to me. Imagine spending eternity surrounded by harp plying Angels wearing long white dresses.
Hell, according to those same religions, is where bad people go. Fantastic! That would be Heaven. Imagine spending eternity surrounded by normal people. People you could have a drink with, make love with and generally be a normal person.
Thus my conclusion is that Heaven is Hell and He'll is Heaven

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by droid56

The dichotomy heaven and hell is a misnomer.
In actual metaphysics it is (garden)Paradise/hell, not heaven/hell.

"Heaven" is a word that means space or mentation or meditation or contemplation. It has no relationship with paradise or hell.

The word that goes with heaven( dichotomy) is earth…heaven/earth

Paradise is actually a word that denotes GARDEN, not heaven.

The actual word in the Hebrew scripture and Arabic scripture, Bible and Quran where we derived this concept from, in Arabic the word is Janna for “heaven” which actually means GARDEN. In Hebrew the word is Gehhana (Garden.)
GARDEN OF EDEN.

The word for hell is Arabic is Jahannam
This word for hell derives from the word for paradise or GARDEN--JANNA

As far as where these states are?

They are States of consciousness based on the GARDEN OF EDEN state of facility as the allegory in the Bible and Quran state.

The hell state (Jahannam) is the fallen GARDEN OF EDEN (Janna)

It is a corrupted GARDEN
The world we live in is a corrupted paradise or Garden.

The word Garden IS AN ALLEGORY FOR A STATION OF CONSCIOUSNESS OF FECILITY AND HAPPINESS AND BLISS.

edit on 20-3-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join