It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you descending? What on Earth is Israel? Perception of reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Do you ever feel like you're getting stupider, becoming like a dog almost, seeing people behave as if you had a contagious disease of corruption, filth and evil? You wondered many times if you were sinning and descending deeper into hell. But another side of you thinks you feel like you are evolving spiritually, getting more and more enlightened. Moving further away from God and closer to God at the same time?

Which one is it?

Maybe the New World Order, the Apocalypse, the conspiracy and anything evil is nothing but enlightenment? Maybe those people who see these things as worthy of hatred or fighting against are people whose souls have not developed enough to perceive the world correctly? Ever felt like you are Israel surrounded by Muslims who hate you? Why does it seem like Israel and I have some things in common? Is Israel a mirror of me in my outer world? Ever felt like you are the Gaza strip, being shut down and diminished into oblivion because of an outer tyranny?

Maybe you have to feel like your world is dark to see the light? Maybe you have to kind of step out of the light to see it? Is it the light decreasing though? Or is it the vessel that's getting bigger?

I found out that I might be considered to have Asperger. When I look at the Jews and Israel I see some sort of resemblance to Asperger. Does that mean anything?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.kabbalah.info.../eng/content/view/full/115973&main

www.kabbalah.info.../eng/content/view/full/59365&main

Ever felt like you're not sure if you want to share some of your thoughts and findings because you still hate people and want to keep any progress to yourself, so that you might rise above other people and feel good about yourself? And then the next moment wondering if such thoughts are part of what's slowing down your progress?

Kind of funny when you look at Freud, a Jew, what part of the human collective mind he represents, and Jung, non-Jew, and what part he represents. Makes you think. What is the outer world really? What is the West and the East?
edit on 57331Sat, 15 Mar 2014 23:57:24 -0500201424pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-15T23:57:24-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Ever felt like you're not sure if you want to share some of your thoughts and findings because you still hate people and want to keep any progress to yourself, so that you might rise above other people and feel good about yourself?

Its easy to hate. Its not hating back that is difficult.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I can't speak to Israel and Aspergers but: "Maybe those people who see these things as worthy of hatred or fighting against are people who's souls have not developed enough to perceive the world correctly?"

Exactly. There's no logical reason why we, as advanced as we are, should still be killing each other over resources and religious beliefs.

A developed soul can envision a utopia with no war, hate, or greed. The world would run just fine if people were happy with having enough to live instead of longing for excess. The greedy bastards at the very top have ruined everything for the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I sometimes wonder why there is even a philosophy and metaphysics forum side by side with the conspiracy forums. It seems like the two do not mix. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the discussions there, that I lose sight of my metaphysical self. But I just came to realize while writing this post that there is a subtle bridge that combines metaphysical thought with even conspiratorial thought. I feel that not only are human beings connected, but so are concepts. The trick is finding yourself from A to B.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's all good really. Sure things could be better, yet at the same time Ego places them values anyways. I'm doing good and bad at the same time and thats okay. Depending on my mood, I keep to myself if bad and sometimes while in a good mood.

I am no better then the rest yet I have to question some of them. Catch myself down playing a few; yet if no one says anything how will they learn? If its a lost cause I let it go, really is none of my busness anyway.

I can be all yet nothing if I choose that day. Its more of a mass vibration I have to cope with, deal with and work it out myself. In the end its just me making the choices in my life and how they effect others.

I can do both really since the thought of enlightment is nothing more then playing that game. I have both sides so might as well learn to use them both and work togetter to become One.

Yet that could just be another lie; becoming One. Like we really truely know if its possible anyways. I gave my best at the time it happened and thats all I could ask for. So it was 25% yesterday, today is 75% either way I sleep well.

Now if I go about speaking about my voices in my head correcting me, most would say I'm nuts. Yet them voices are various parts I either closed off or allowed to play. Since each one does get a say so and all vote togetter its a good thing.

I am evil and good. This is true if one places value to either side and rates it to that list people carry around inside them hoping to go to Heaven or staying out of Hell. If it makes you feel good inside, do it!

If its bad then you also know your doing something wrong so ask yourself Why your doing it. If people would start worrying about what they are doing and not the other way around we would all get along the best we can.

What more can one ask for?

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Answer
I can't speak to Israel and Aspergers but: "Maybe those people who see these things as worthy of hatred or fighting against are people who's souls have not developed enough to perceive the world correctly?"

Exactly. There's no logical reason why we, as advanced as we are, should still be killing each other over resources and religious beliefs.

A developed soul can envision a utopia with no war, hate, or greed. The world would run just fine if people were happy with having enough to live instead of longing for excess. The greedy bastards at the very top have ruined everything for the rest of us.
I do not come to the same conclusion. I believe that people, parts of the human collective mind, that are on lower levels of spiritual development, and thus lower level of development of desires, help the people that have evolved further then them. I am very cautious of holding opinions or expressing them, because I find that almost always anything I look into morphs as I look into it. Any issue I research unfolds layers I was previously unaware of and my perception and opinion about it changes accordingly. That's why I try not to judge anyone for holding the opinion they hold. The only reason I do sometimes hold opinions is because if you don't have any opinion you don't have much to work with to try to debate with other people or to try to find refuting evidence against. I try to have all of my opinions subject for change and I try not to identify with currently held opinions and ideas.

I believe that the desires that drive people to greed, war, domination, power, surveillance, polluting the world etc. are ultimately desires that help enlighten and help the whole of humanity. Behind science lies a desire for knowledge, power, a better life etc. This desire in humanity inevitably leads to corruption and to a dark oppressive world of 1984/Brave New World, which in turn makes people depressed, and after a while of being depressed and fearful a desire for spirituality is born within the individual souls and those souls then become spiritual seekers. They seek initiation, they seek to ascend to God. And they do ascend.

www.youtube.com...

www.kabbalah.info.../eng/content/view/full/58946&main

I believe the evil Illuminati, the Freemasons, George Bush, the Zionists etc. are all part of the light. I also believe the world is moldable and not rigid, mind over matter as opposed to matter over mind. On the one dollar bill is the sign of Illuminati, on the money... And Illuminati means the enlightened ones... I think the founding fathers knew what was going on.

macquirelatory.com...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

If it weren't for the desire of greed there would be no Internet. That would mean less surveillance but also less revelation. The age of evil is the age of revelation. Evil is enlightenment.
edit on 37331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:37:08 -0500201408pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T00:37:08-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

I sometimes wonder why there is even a philosophy and metaphysics forum side by side with the conspiracy forums. It seems like the two do not mix. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the discussions there, that I lose sight of my metaphysical self. But I just came to realize while writing this post that there is a subtle bridge that combines metaphysical thought with even conspiratorial thought. I feel that not only are human beings connected, but so are concepts. The trick is finding yourself from A to B.

I agree. I believe everything is connected. I have not yet read The Perennial Philosophy by Aldous Huxley, but I plan to and I think there might be something relevant to this discussion in that book. I think the picture on the cover of that book is a perfect illustration. I do believe that as your soul ascends you connect the dots more, you see the bigger picture more. Because the separation is of the low soul and unity is of the high.

ecx.images-amazon.com...

That point where the entire picture is seen, where the connection of everything is understood, the Truth, is God.

www.growabrain.co.uk...
edit on 47331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:47:57 -0500201457pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T00:47:57-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I don't want to sound like a holy roller, but... tell it! Lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I try to think that I am alone with God and the simulation that God plays for me. I'm in a classroom and God is the teacher. The people I meet are just dolls that God is holding up to teach me a lesson. When I think of them as real I feel hurt most of the time to varying degrees. When I see any ordeal as a lesson I instead feel compassion and gratefulness that God honored me by thinking I was ready for the next level. I think of my world kind of like a Masonic initiation. I am the new initiate. God is the master that tests me, puts me through ordeals to enlighten me, and conceals or reveals the light in accordance with my readiness for its reception. It's hard work for sure. But "the Jews were slaves in Egypt before God parted the red Sea".

Not sure though if there ever is a decrease of light, or if any perceived decrease in the light actually is an increase in the size of the vessel, as I talked about earlier.
edit on 58331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:58:56 -0500201456pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T00:58:56-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Elaborating on my view of wars, conspiracies, pollution, oppression etc. as good. I think it might be true that Israel is a mirror of ourselves. On one level Israel is outside of us, "out there". On another level, we are Israel, and "the nations" are other people and the entire outer world we perceive. When he says that Israel and the nations work in tandem this is why and how the evil conspiracy, unloving parents, bullying etc. in our outer world is light from God entering us/our vessel.
youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 33331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 01:33:41 -0500201441pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T01:33:41-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have also heard that the star of David represents as above so below. One triangle points upwards and one points downwards.

I also saw the star of David in a picture of the tree of life where the sephira daath is located.

gnosticteachings.org...
edit on 29331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 01:29:49 -0500201449pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T01:29:49-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

We are all conected in some way, although I tend to leave God out of it. Everyday you walk doing what you do. Your actions affect those around you and attach socalled acts of good/evil rated by each and evey single person.

The devil made it happen or thank god it worked is somewhat a crazy idea if one thinks about it. It places your actions outside yourself and holds you not accountable on what your doing in life. So some get all holy thinking by doing all the acts one can their life will somehow end up in heaven and leave the mess for others to clean up.

Some go the evil way, now if you drag out you list of evil and compair it to another you will find something different. People rate things differenty so the term evil and the list is so long, we should all be in hell. Its like someone who ended up living on the streets under a bridge. Either somehow they messes their life up so much, don't work or over played the credit game and lost everything. Yet some see them as lower class, lazy and never really asked them themselves what happened. Just took the main stream ideas as facts.

In todays world, you are told not to go to the other side of the tracks, that side of town to keep you from the truth; or somehow it catches like a cold to you. So in life you do not explore that side of your being and later it catches up to you. People lose control when the actions of others overloads their system since having no idea on how to act anyways.

I think we are the only living thing that uses the concept of god/satan. everything else adapts to it enviroment and co-exist the best it can. Even our thought's effect everything although it has something to do with your energy being past off and others are able to pick up on it.

You could see the world as different aspects of yourself trying to get your attention so as one could bring them all togetter as one single group. Yet first you have to start by doing this in your own head and deal with all them voices! Thats why the Pill's run freely today, cope with life taking them.

So now we have the med pill poppers running around unable to cope with life that they created in the first place so its a losing game. People claim they can not sleep at night, so the choice is either deal with it or pop one of them pills you got from the Dr. Reason people can not sleep is because they are not dealing with all the crap floating around and not dealing with it.

God is not going to come down and fix your problems, satan enjoys this really if there was one! Sure both could exist yet using either one drops your Being as helpless and you need something outside yourself to fix everything in your life.

The idea of god was created since Life does not work like we want it too. Strange things happen that can not be explained so we create something out of nothing and miss out on what life has to offer for today. Nothing special really, although you have to wonder about it all! Here we have what we call self awareness, only the real fact is the awareness itself. That could be the trap indeed!

Really though, you could say that since so many people exist today we set out a so called game plan, rules to follow so we all get along. It's not working is it? Greed, Power, and Money took control. Somehow theirs never enough, and we have to have it all. It's planned out that way at the get go. Somehow no one could just be happy having a 19" b/w tv, crappy run down house, old car, and a job.

Some would see this as being very poor indeed! Banks would put you in their group of losers, and all is losts for you. Yet its all for show, whos on top and nothing more. Yet the ones on top having everything actually own nothing, borrowed money from the banks and work themselves to death. Risk life and other lives just to go to work that day when theirs an ice storm! Crazy!

Living is going outside and feel the sun, breathing the air and hearing birds sing the blues! Today you might die, some freak act coming around the corner just waiting for you. Or you could find a $100 bill, the joys of life. Being connected is nothing more then accepting everything as it is.

And thats what bothers people. No one wants something to come along and open up the box they have hidden. Yet somehow the box opens up itself in the long. Ego and the mind can not grasps everything so create something out of nothing. Using ideas we see everyday and never having the time to sit down and ask yourself why? Plus talking to oneself is considered crazy, yet it is the only way to live.

How I act today will set the day tomorrow if it comes around. Today is all you have anyways so planning for something say 5 yrs is not working today although most would say one has to have a game plan.

So far, none of the plans I've had actually worked anyways. Only accepting is what is all about. Everything has to be accepted no mater what come around or you waste time trying to fix everything when you did not have to if you just took care of Today.

Then you could just be, moving throughout life as yourself the way it was intented. Though what is intended is up to being questioned. Their is no set plan, just a long list of things someone placed upon us long ago to follow.

Theirs always someone out there saying Follow Me, walk this path! Yet explain Jesus who walked away from it all and became Christ. Or Buddha who sat under a tree and watched the world as it was.

Both ended up working it out for themselves, walking their own path. Nothing Holy about it, you either find it out for yourself or follow.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join