It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wireless electricity in your home may be quicker than you ever thought.. Move over Tesla

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I imagine this is the type of tech they had in ancient ancient times, using pyramids and the earths energy field. Just google pyramid power station and teslas tower

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
As soon as I read it is "as safe as Wifi" alarm bells immediately start ringing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

hellobruce

brazenalderpadrescorpio
Okay, I think we're getting a little sidetracked here. I'm talking about violent deaths.

People die violent deaths everyday, about 35,000 each year in the USA due to car crashes....

Sadly we'll never know how many crashes are caused by runaway free energy devices like Searle's missing IGVs, Rodin's donuts returning from trans-galactic ventures and didn't Bearden have one fly off his desk? All unaccounted for.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
WWIII is gonna happen before the government lets people have something like this. :S Its too fun and its too much in societies favor and there is nothing wrong with it!

They may be planning for WiTricity to be integrated into our daily lives, but do you truly think that the government isn't going to take some of our liberties away while we enter into the future with stuff like this?

I bet they rather see us dead before we use stuff like this!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Why?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Why?

now, now that's enough cartman...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That's cute but why in the world would gubmint care?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

But one scientist was beaten to death. I don't remember his name, I'd have to look at the video. And that's just one that died a mysterious death like that (it's kinda hard for me to watch the video right now; I'm on an old iPad with limited functionality).

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
But one scientist was beaten to death.

People get beaten to death every day.... so what is your point?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by hellobruce

But one scientist was beaten to death. I don't remember his name, I'd have to look at the video. And that's just one that died a mysterious death like that (it's kinda hard for me to watch the video right now; I'm on an old iPad with limited functionality).
You're probably thinking of Eugene Mallove who left his job as MIT science writer when he wanted to write about how great cold fusion was, when researchers were having a hard time replicating cold fusion in experiments, which made him look shall we say "eccentric". What made him look even more eccentric was researching far more bizarre claims like

Eugene Mallove

His alternative energy research included studying the reproduction of Wilhelm Reich's Orgone Motor by Dr. Paulo Correa and Alexandra Correa
Orgone was named after orgasm and Reich literally thought this "orgasm" or Orgone energy could be collected in special boxes. Sounds like a fun way to make energy but there's not one shred of evidence for it which makes Reich and the people who assigned any credibility to his work seem pretty out there...I mean this stuff seems even too far out for science fiction.

What they probably didn't tell you in your cryptically referenced source you mentioned in your prior post with no link, is that Mallove had just evicted the parents of the guy that killed him. You don't suppose that could have been a motive, rather than his publishing "Infinite Energy magazine" with a bunch of hollow claims with no technology to back it up?

On April 20, 2012, the Norwich Bulletin stated that: "An ongoing murder trial came to an abrupt halt Friday when Chad Schaffer, of Norwich, decided to accept an offer of 16 years in prison, pleading guilty to the lesser charge of first-degree manslaughter in the 2004 beating death of Eugene Mallove." Mallove had just evicted Schaffer's parents, and he was cleaning the evicted house when Schaffer arrived and confronted him.
It seems pretty clear to me that there was an eviction here that had nothing to do with free energy, and guess what? Sometimes people who get evicted aren't happy about it, though it usually doesn't result in murder or manslaughter.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I don't know...it sounds like a conspiracy to me... I'm just kidding. What you're saying sounds completely reasonable.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Thanks, and I think if you research the other deaths related to free energy, you will find that those deaths usually also have prosaic explanations that don't involve a conspiracy to silence free energy researchers. Plenty are still alive too, like Tom Bearden, Randell L. Mills of Blacklight power, etc, though if anybody kills Randell Mills I predict an angry investor who found out he's been scammed, rather than someone trying to silence the non-existent technology that most scientists agree relies on a state of hydrogen which simply doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I just find it kind of interesting that the people behind that documentary would lie like that just to make a buck. Not to say that the gov't is not doing some kind of exotic black ops thing, but it doesn't really further their cause to lie like that.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
it doesn't really further their cause to lie like that.
When you realize their cause is to sell more DVDs and books, it seems to me like lying DOES further their cause. If they tell the truth about Mallove being beaten as a result of an eviction, then there's no suppression of free energy technology by TPTB, and they don't sell their books and DVDs.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I guess they're in it mostly for people who don't do any investigation into the matter. Sooner or later I would've researched those scientists, but I feel like I'm wasting enough time on ATS as is.

ETA: It's not a complete waste of time. At least I'm up to date with some news.

edit on bTue, 18 Mar 2014 14:41:11 -0500pm76America/Chicago3pmTuesday18America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on bTue, 18 Mar 2014 14:41:45 -0500pm76America/Chicago3pmTuesday18America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join