It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Jones Knows Alzheimers Disease Cause but is Targetted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dr Robert Jones (PhD) of the UK is a former cancer researcher who managed to cause consternation to the "Cancer Industry" by claiming an easy cure - carefully administered supplements including vitamin B3, polyunsaturated fatty acids and Phenergan (the anti car sickness treatment I used to give to my children). No doubt Big Pharma and other industrial interests were probably not pleased with his efforts.

The objective of this novel form of cancer therapy is to eliminate entirely malignant cells from the body through a process of attrition. Tumour necrosis in vivo is achieved by targetting the mitochondria of the malignant cell. An unusually high degree of selectivity is introduced into cancer treatment, as well as a fundamental paradigm shift. The tumour-necrotising action of endotoxin is simulated by a phenothiazine acting as sole anti-cancer principle. Seven anti-neoplastic manifestations of phenothiazines are listed; aspects especially relevant to the clinical treatment of cancer are discussed. The candidate drug appearing most suitable on various grounds, not the least of which is a striking selectivity of action, is promethazine (Phenergan)

Link to Article

However, recently he has hypothesised (not proved but suggested on the basis of sound scientific research) that Alzheimers Disease, with an estimated 44.5 million sufferers worldwide, could be significantly contributed to, by taking Paracetamol, the universally available painkiller, due to its action on the brain of people. Link to Stats site

At first glance it sounds far out to link Alzheimer's disease (AD) to an apparently harmless over-the-counter analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer). Paracetamol, is called acetaminophen in the U.S. and Canada, and often sold under the brand name Tylenol. In Australasia, Africa, Asia, Europe and Central America Panadol is the most widely available brand.

As opposed to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen, which reduce pain and inflammation mainly by local action, paracetamol has recently been shown to work mainly by affecting the brain where it blocks the reuptake of analgesic cannabis chemicals or endocannabinoids. This only reduces pain without improving inflammation. It also gives us an indication as to why paracetamol is more likely to be associated with a degenerative brain disease than NSAIDs with their mainly local mode of action and anti-inflammatory properties.

Link to Blog
Link to Journal Article
Link to Treatment

To my amazement, I only heard of this researcher and PhD after listening to a podcast called "What have you got to hide?" where, during a question and answer session, he claimed that his house had been broken into, his computer hard drives wrecked and software hacked or interfered with. This seems to be a classical response from private interests who feel threatened by the small man who pokes his head over the parapet and tries to reveal a simple truth. His efforts to publicise his work more widely are being deliberately blocked. Is it Big Pharma, MI5 supporting British industrial assets or someone higher up in the elites that actually run this nation and every other (e.g. Committee of 300)?
Podcast Link
Committee of 300 The Real Rulers of the Earth Exposed

edit on 15/3/2014 by Heronumber0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

I am sorry, but I doubt this is real. His claims are real I am sure but the ability of Tylenol to work on Alzheimers no.

My mother takes Paracetamol every day, but her Alzheimers is only getting worse.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Grimpachi

I am sorry, but I doubt this is real. His claims are real I am sure but the ability of Tylenol to work on Alzheimers no.

My mother takes Paracetamol every day, but her Alzheimers is only getting worse.

I think he is saying that acetaminophen is the cause of Alzheimer's, the cure being the B3 and phenergan.

So, your mother's experience may support the hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well, if true ,than this is very scary.. I was taking acetaminophen every day for about 5 years....

Now what ?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

He is saying Paracetamol is the cause of Alzheimer's.

Wasn't there another thread on ATS about using B12 to fight cancer???

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
Well, if true ,than this is very scary.. I was taking acetaminophen every day for about 5 years....

Now what ?

Yeah, it is really bad for your liver anyway and you absolutely must not drink on it for that reason.

If you have regular pain, aspirin or ibuprofen but, if you need it, naproxen (aleve) is a life saver.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Really ? seriously ? Did you not understand any of that ? Paracetemol is the CAUSE not the cure.
I suggest you re-read the OP.
If true, there must be a way of getting the info spread around. I'm not taking any more paracetamol until i hear otherwise

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Then I misunderstood. I will switch it out for something else next time I visit however I am still very doubtful.

I will have to ask my cousin if her mother was taking it, but it is probably to late as she is in the late stages.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Bookmarked for further reading.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Let's see. You have B3....that is in tabasco sauce. How about a polyunsaturated fatty acid, that is high in fish. Next is Phenergan...that is a motion sickness drug similar to the anticholorogenics in the potato.

Sounds like making my kala mojakka recipe will take care of that. It even contains sulphurs from onions and garlic that can get the chemistry to the right place.

Oh, that is too simple, taking an antidote on a regular basis to make sure you never get the disease. I forgot, this is about curing the disease after you get it. Might have to really pig out on the Kala Mojakka to accomplish that.

So this guy says tylenol may be causing this, the most commonly used drug here in the USA. It seems to be in a real lot of things.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Paracetamol is not the only cause obviously - this doctor wants to prove that it is one of the possible causes though. I ca believe that - and it is funny to read that it blocks cannabis receptor reuptake...

I presently live in a country where you have a rate of Alzheimer patients not far from that of the US but very few people use paracetamol.

Aluminum is also implicated as well as poor diet.

At any rate, it seems to be a "civilized man's disease."

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

Now what ?

The action is epigenetic - and reversible if the "environmental factor" is removed.

...Tylenol is not the only cause of dementia but definitely is one.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Grimpachi

YOu misunderstand. Tylenol contributes to alzheimers, not helps it.

This has been talked about for 20 years or more, though. Not really new.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hi BFFT and others,
I heard Dr Jones questioning the retired Head of GCHQ (Government Communications Headquarters UK, which probably monitors the Internet traffic of most of us in the UK. Dr Jones was very upset at "someone" blocking his attempts to publish the possible connections (strong contributory causation) of Paracetamol and Alzheimers Disease. He refused to be fobbed off and stated his case at the conspiracy against him including break-ins and computer hacking. It stuck in my craw to listen to the small guy beaten down by commercial interests and, having heard of it for the first time, I wanted to publicise it where his voice could be heard. My Dad told me always to stick up for the underdog and Jones is certainly the underdog here. He is not a quack. He is a professional scientist with a track record for scientific excellence. As a former research scientist, I felt compelled to publish Dr Jones' views and evidence on both cancer and AD. It makes me sick to hear of the shabby way he has been treated, probably with the complicity of his own Government. We not only have a right to speak up freely but a duty to speak up, even if it gets in the way of Big Pharma or the Government. Government should be afraid of the people; the people should not be afraid of the Government (from the film "V"). You have my ISP address GCHQ and MI5, but you cannot suppress this Forum.
edit on 16/3/2014 by Heronumber0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/3/2014 by Heronumber0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join