It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channellers are Fakes (tell us where the missing Malaysian plane is?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

antoinemarionette
reply to post by fenian8

I think you are at least partly right about that.

All media is focused on that plane. Not Ukraine. Not Syria. Not the bankruptcy deadline for US Corp.

Just the missing plane. It's a huge distraction.

Partly right???????

Ok thank you lol

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
At this juncture, I say "Any port in a storm".
With the logic saying that they are fakers, you could just as easily deduce that all of the "experts" involved in this are fakers as well, since they do not have any concrete results from all the work they have put into it.

In fairness, you are not a faker if you fail to produce a result, but if you do.... well, a chip goes in your pocket for your method, but the real prize is perhaps helping to save someone's life.

Presently, we are really no closer to understanding the solution to where this plane is , than when radar contact with it was lost initially. So, anyone that thinks they have a way to help in this situation, go for it. We may not agree with the methods, but the prize is in producing a result that leads to a discovery.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The plane is in another realm now. A special paint was used during the repairs it had done. Just like the twin towers with only 30% debris showing up here. They didn't even know when it happened at the time because everything shifted around them. Only certain frequencies will make it through the veil of clouds. Soon enough gravity will be ramped up here and all satellites will come down like stars and every knee will bend.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
this is truly a time of waking up.

We can be glad -> no one spills the beans as it would not serve us.

And its all about service.

Surprise is an element of poetry.

The interpretations right now are expanding the probability net.
Mass consciousness is powerful.

This is one of many splitting points. You can still shift. But in 10 years the probabilities will have narrowed down so strongly that you can not reach anymore all probabilities of earth. So....decide. Feel. Now.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Of course channeling is fake, but I still cannot see what channeling, if real, has to do with a missing plane and how it could help?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

well it could help the people who "want to believe" but have strong reinforcement-systems of doubt...

thats obvious. In a way : many people WANT to believe that channeling is real but they are just "sad" about not getting evidence.

And than they act like they would totally KNOW that it was fake.

In a way: this is the same show as many channelers do but the other way around.

The only right state in terms of many things is: not knowing until knowing.

But many people can not discern what real "knowing" is....they think believe is knowingness. And the paradox is: in a way they are right...but they are generalizing their believe so they think that there is a objective reality which can be known.

But thats another topic. So why are there no channelings about this plane. Good question.
Maybe you will ask the really important questions after this question.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Who is they?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

AthlonSavageThe answer is because they are fakes, i say again all Channellers are fakes.

This is exactly my sentiment regarding 'psychics'. To the believers, tell me why this sham phone-a-psyschic, Miss Cleo, didn't know that her entire career was going to be a big bag 'o FAIL?

Honestly, if one could see the future, what average Joe wouldn't be buying ALL the lottery tickets lol?
edit on 19-3-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
There is no future.

There is an infinite number of parallel realities.

And there is an infinite number of "futures" simultaneously existing right now.

Sounds like cliché doesn´t it?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

So does "yawn.... tell me something I don't already know"

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Just because they don't tell you everything, doesn't mean that they're lying. They're not going to be able to tell you everything, because that would defeat the purpose of this "game." In fact, in most cases, the aliens will not interfere, unless it's an important event such as the Fukushima radiation.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

What about the past? Would your actions or thoughts collapse the past as well?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

yes it can.

But it takes a lot of practice for that.

The past is constructed from the now.

Thats the big paradox. Nothing ever happened.

For me its not easy to practice that. I tried it with a few things, of course often it works in small things.
But now we are in a time of splitting. You will remember clearly deaths of celebrities who still live..
You will remember things from your childhood that no one else remembers etc...

Its not that the others have forgotten or that you are wrong...its just that you have a different past.

This will become more and more obvious because our "structures" are getting more and more dissimilar. Thats why more and more the resonance system will reflect that there is not "ONE" objective universe...

in fact: there is no universe at all. There is only "being" in different states of consciousness. You will never be able to proof an objective universe that is independent from the observer...because there is none.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
the right formulation is: you are collapsing a new past every nano second. This is a built in and automatic structure of awareness/existence ... To make this aware to you that you are not only having "one past" takes practice.

But try this: believe as strongly as you can that (for example) you always liked the thing that you don´t want to eat. Truly REMEMBER eating in a restaurant the thing you always hated and loving it. Start with imagination and really act like this imagination would be real...Do that as long as you can and watch what happens..

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There is scientific precedence for communication of energy instantaneously and even 6th sense, but I feel that if there were legit people who could channel that they would either be under government control or too smart to risk being found out. And the few that would blur the line are probably like flying in dreams, you know you can do it but not always when you want or how.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join