It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channellers are Fakes (tell us where the missing Malaysian plane is?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

I think you are at least partly right about that.

All media is focused on that plane. Not Ukraine. Not Syria. Not the bankruptcy deadline for US Corp.

Just the missing plane. It's a huge distraction.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I'm sorry, although I said that I hope the message is (at least mostly) true, I don't know the Galactics schedule for the implementation of NESARA.

I wish I did.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Has anybody else noticed that 'channeled' information is just as inaccurate and untrustworthy as that coming from a Ouija board?
It really amazes me how many people are willing to put their faith and trust in something so full of inaccuracies.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

antoinemarionette
reply to post by fenian8

Just the missing plane. It's a huge distraction.

Yes a distraction. They keep providing mind food and people keep feeding on it becoming absorbed in useless thought.
(Its probably landed in a desert military base camp in Australia by now.)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Since your thread is about channeling, and I truly hope it goes better than the last one, I am going to give you another channeled message concerning this event.

SM: It is from a website called "The Golden Age of Gaia". It is an interview of Galactic Commander Ashira, who is being channeled by a woman named Linda Dillon. The interviewer is Suzanne Moreska, I believe.

It occurs to me that you may have limitations about what you can reveal to us at this time, but I would love to hear what you can say about the missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370.

Ashira: It was not interdimensional slippage, and they were not taken by us. So let us be very clear. We would not do that. Not at this point because from our perspective that would be seen as an act of war or terrorism. We would not break that many hearts.
So what happened was that there was an explosion and the ship went down. Could we have saved it? There are certain things that we are not permitted to interfere with. But let us also – now this is what we can say – on that ship everyone was taken care of.

SM: Ah, all right. I know that there’s lots of people that are going to want me to dig for detail on that, but I’m going to trust that you’ve given us what you can, so we’ll just leave it at that.

Ashira: There were people on there that – now we have also, and when I say we I mean we, the InterGalactics, but I also mean Archangel Michael and several of your Ascended Masters – who are all our Ascended Masters, by the way – is that not a question? Do we work with the same Ascended Masters? Yes, we do. Do we work with a broader spectrum? Yes, we do.
But there were many upon that ship who as a collective – and this is something that often happens – is there as a Group Soul, whether you realize it or not, who have agreed to leave together. Now those who did not want to pass from their form were beamed up.

edit on 15-3-2014 by antoinemarionette because: a few changes

edit on 15-3-2014 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
We have self-acknowleged remote viewers here. Has anyone mentioned that? Here's your chance! Okay, RV'ers...Ready, Set, Go!....Hello?...Is this mic on?

edit on 15-3-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

I'm sorry, although I said that I hope the message is (at least mostly) true, I don't know the Galactics schedule for the implementation of NESARA.

I wish I did.

You gave me the answer I expected

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh like this too:

www.dailymail.co.uk... tion-leader-sodomite.html#ixzz2w4hcZdmk

Doomed airliner pilot was political fanatic: Hours before taking control of flight MH370 he attended trial of jailed opposition leader as FBI reveal passengers could be at a secret location

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tion-leader-sodomite.html#ixzz2w5ps9ltU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And you know what, I don't believe for one minute that they don't VET THEIR PILOTS, which means this is a huge false flag of some kind. That is what I would assume.

Don't think its something channelers would be able to see, more about connecting logical or left brained thought.

edit on 15-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

The GUT
We have self-acknowleged remote viewers here. Has anyone mentioned that? Here's your chance! Okay, RV'ers...Ready, Set, Go!....Hello?...Is this mic on?

edit on 15-3-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

I'm ready...let's go. I love a good side show....

Des

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Athlon, i will attempt to make contact with the Great Beyond to ascertain the information you seek. I'm getting something...the view is foggy but it is growing clearer and clearer all the time...Ahh, I see...that's where it is...The missing Malaysian plane is...

somewhere on this planet.

Phew, that was tiring but I hope it helps.

it does narrow is down somewhat we had a whole universe to search before.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Don't think its something channelers would be able to see, more about connecting logical or left brained thought.

That was very vibratory answer.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I liked the first channeled message.
Even though I don't believe it, I liked it anyways!

Who's Rv'in?

edit on 16-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thank you for saying that.

There is all kinds of information out there. I like to see the whole environment, whether I "believe" it or not. Sometimes I may just think it's interesting, and then months later I'll see a connection somewhere else, in the MSM or alternative news.

I want to see all the information out there, including channeled messages. When you read multiple messages regularly, you do see a trend of facts or events that everyone reports. But you can only see it if you listen to everything.

It's simply keeping an open mind and remaining objective, really.... not about believing everything you read.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree with your perspective as well. It's about seeing the big picture, not the little sound bites they throw at us like dogs begging under the table.

When you look at all the information as a whole, you know what's up.

And by all the information, I mean the unproven, the vision, the unspoken.

You totally get it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

antoinemarionette
reply to post by SaturnFX

Wow! A reasonable, measured response with no name calling!

I'm shocked but thankful.

Thank you.

Spoon faced nerdbreath

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A member just posted a new thread announcing Uri Geller is RV'ing the location of the missing 777 plane. Thought I'd toss the link in this thread, as it pertains to the topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let the sideshow begin...

Des

edit on 16-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

WOW ... the 'channeler' says that all the passengers are safe.
Considering that it's been more than a week, I'd say that statement has been proven false.
If they were safe ... they'd be calling home.
Obviously they are either dead or being held against their will.
And being held against their will means they aren't safe.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

CallYourBluff
I didn't realise that when you die you instantly become aware of everything going on everywhere. Who knew.

Who knew? Lots of people who have had Near Death Experiences say that is exactly what happens. When you die and are in positive energy (heaven) and not negative energy (hell), then you are connected back with everyone and everything .. and the information just pours in, instantly.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You have an interesting point ... no big name psychics have come forward to say what happened.
Sylvia Brown used to do that but, in the end, got things so wrong that it was really embarrassing.
No one is willing to take a chance and venture a guess (or a 'prediction')

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Athlon, i will attempt to make contact with the Great Beyond to ascertain the information you seek. I'm getting something...the view is foggy but it is growing clearer and clearer all the time...Ahh, I see...that's where it is...The missing Malaysian plane is...

somewhere on this planet.

Phew, that was tiring but I hope it helps.

it does narrow is down somewhat we had a whole universe to search before.

Glad I could help!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join